BY MARIO BADESCU

Botanical Exfoliating Scrub - Banish dullness and reveal a smoother, more radiant complexion with Mario Badescu's refreshing, deep-cleansing Botanical Exfoliating Scrub. Say goodbye to buildup.This scrub is formulated to refine and perfect your complexion with a unique combination of finely ground Ecuadorian Ivory Palm seeds and nourishing botanicals, including ginger, ginkgo, green tea, aloe, and coconut. This gentle, gel-based formula sloughs off the dulling dead skin cells that can lead to breakouts or cause skin to look lifeless and aged, helping you to achieve clearer, younger-looking, more radiant skin. (3.4 oz.) - Botanical Exfoliating Scrub

Mario Badescu Botanical Exfoliating Scrub
  • "I got a sample of this the last time I ordered from his site. This exfoliator is absolutely perfect for dry sensitive skin. The sample size was very generous & you only need a pea size amount for your whole face.. I use a little more to do my neck as well. It has a nice light citrusy sent. It's a gel like consistency & has very fine exfoliants. It doesn't feel harsh but you can feel it doing its job. There is no lather. After you rinse your fade feels very exfoliated without being stripped of all your faces natural oils. Your face feels hydrated & smooth. I highly recommend! " in 15 reviews
  • "I brought this and just tried it today for the first time and I absolutely love it. Left my face feeling so soft and refreshed and doesn't smell bad. I did follow up with spraying some of the MB rose spray just to prevent any dryness or tightness from happening being that my skin is very dry and sensitive. Also, a little goes a long way! Definitely a must get! :) " in 7 reviews
  • "I keep this in the shower to use two to three times a week. It clears away the dead skin and leaves my face radiant!! Follow up with a heavier moisturizer if you have dry skin." in 6 reviews
  • "I cannot write anything that sums up how much I love this scrub. It is so effective while making your skin feel so smooth!! My esthetician had me try this and I've continued to buy it. It have really changed my skin. You can see less of my acne scarring and I have more of a glow. I use 2 or 3 times a week." in 3 reviews
Amanda Z.
Toms River, NJ
I love this product! After buying it for myself, I used it on my boyfriend and in 5 days, it really helped his skin!!! I use it every other day and it really has helped my skin and makes it feel clean. I just ordered my second one because it was 5x the points at Ulta!

(Attached photo of my bf. Sorry the lighting isn’t the same. One was in the car and one was inside 5 days apart. )
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I usually prefer a more abrasive scrub. This one is more gentle and while it probably isn't harsh enough to be my only scrub, I do like it and will keep it in my rotation. It's got a very fresh, clean smell (probably the aloe) and doesn't seem overtly floral. It doesn't irritate my dry, sensitive skin and it leaves my face feeling refreshed and not at all overdry. Cruelty free.
Michelle G.
I got a sample of this at a pop up and after it finished I had to buy it! This is the best scrub I ever used I literally have no texture on my face and my skin is very smooth. I try to use this 3 times a week and I seriously have no complaints. It is not harsh, smells great and a little goes a long way!
Shelby C.
Azusa, CA
I really enjoy this product more than my other very abrasive scrubs. This is very gentle but still gives a good exfoliating. This has made my skin noticeably brighter and firmer! My skin does not breakout from this product or have any allergic reaction from it, plus it smells super nice!
lindsey s.
I love this scrub! It is very fine and gentle but still very effective. I scrub my face with this in the shower and leave it on my face for a few minutes to get some extra botanicals :) This scrub has safe exfoliating agents, unlike St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub which causes damage to your skin. Don’t scrub too hard with this either, even though it feels gentle it is working. It prepares my face well for serum and moisturizer post-shower and I have seen that exfoliating with this regularly has improved my acne and acne scars.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I adore Mario Badescu botanical exfoliating scrub! I think I paid around twenty dollars for this at ULTA. The exfoliating beads are gentle enough for daily use. I use it about every other day. It has helped my skin improve by removing dead skin cells.
Catherine P.
New Orleans, LA
This product felt like I was scrubbing sand on my face which was kind of weird feeling. Also, I didn't feel like me face was very clean or exfoliated after use. I am disappointed because this is the first mario badescu product that I did not find up to par.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
I find this product to be very harsh on the skin. It turns my skin beat red and doesn’t help with removing dead skin. I am not a fan of this product and would not recommend , especially if you have sensitive skin.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
i got a sample from sephora and i am living for this. i love scrubs that you cant actually feel the scrub not just one or two little dots or whatever if that makes sense? this actually works and helps make your skin look brighter and feel fresh from removing all the excess skin and girl i have a lot of dry skin so this product really helped me and im going to for sure buy the full size when im out of my sample size!
Blake B.
New Orleans, LA
I got this as a sample for purchasing stuff from ulta. It was too thick and a little too rough for me but it did exfoliate. I could not get past the smell though, it had a very strand scent that lingered for sometime.
María R.
weston, FL
What is effective?
shalinw R.
Dinsley
Heya ! I wanted to try this . Anyone recommends it?
krystinamorin0715@gmail.com M.
Forestdale, MA
I have constant clogged pores on my chest, would this exfoliator work well in that area?
Jazmin V.
Is this good for acne prone skin?
Kendra B.