BY MARIO BADESCU

Gentle clay-based mask. Lightly hydrates, soothes, and purifies. Makeup artist essential.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Zinc Oxide, Kaolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil,Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Lanolin Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Dimethicone, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax, Cire Microcristalline), Cellulose Gum, Panthenol, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Sarcosine, Carrageenan, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol,Sodium Chloride, BHA, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 45410 (Red 28), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin all over the face or on areas of concern, avoiding the eye area. Wait 15-20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Use 2-3 times a week or as often as needed. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask
  • "I haven't tried the Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 30 but I have tried 8 other products and they are wonderful, they leave my skin glowing :D worth the money for sure! I have semi sensitive and super dry skin, I've never had a problem with breaking out with these products and my skin is now hydrated, with a healthy glow <3" in 34 reviews
Patricia P.
New York
Loooveee this mask. When ever my skin feels irritated or dry i reach for this. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and it doesnt break me out. Its a really soft mask so it won’t really crack on your face or anything but it will slightly flake off after a while. But sometimes i use his over night and i wake up with moisturized, calm skin
Juliette L.
new york
This mask is very calming, as the name states. It smells wonderful and glides smoothly on the skin. However, I have sensitive skin and every time I use this mask my skin feels dry afterwards. I've tried leaving it on for less time, but it still irritates my skin. However my friends love it and it works very nicely for them.
van t.
This mask helps keeps my skin clear but after using it and washing it off, it made my skin feel more dry so I would have to put on moisturizer. When my mom used it, it made her skin feel a little bit itchy, but it really helps with clearing my skin. I would recommend but everything works differently for everyone.
Abigail L.
Harrisonburg
This product I enjoyed so much that I got one for my mom who suffers from rosacea (like myself). It feels so soothing and calming and isn’t overly fragranced, something I really appreciate because most strong fragrances sting my skin. My mom enjoyed it and I really enjoyed it. An amazing product for anyone with reactive or rosacea skin who’s shopping on a budget.
Lizette V.
Dallas
This is my third time using this product and it has done the job for me since the first day because i have been searching on masks that can help with my skin since i have a very fragile skin so , one of my friends recommend me this product and for experience i fell in love with it and i just love the fact that it leaves my face with smootheness
Laurie H.
Tuscumbia , AL
I was sent a huge box of samples a few years back when I won a seaweed cream from an Instagram giveaway they did. I asked for one sample and man did they go overboard. 4 different kinds, 6 of each. This one I loved so much cause my skin flares up so easily. Any of their masks are great.
Hafsa A.
SAINT PAUL, MN
This right here is a sent from heaven one kind of a mask. I usually use it every other week because it has a tendency to dry out my skin but it truly works wonders for me. It has a calming minty effect that makes my face feel cold which I really love. But other than drying my skin this thing has worked magic on my skin.
Tracy M.
Ashland
When I get stressed and can’t take it anymore I go in my room and put this mask on I know ur thinking she’s crazy but it really does help. I apply it and then lay in my room quietly and just breathe in my nose and then before you know it I feel so much better.
Lizz M.
vancouver
I suffer from redness, especially in the dryer winter months. This mask is simple, the packaging is cute, I tried it, loved it! It worked so well calming my red skin, at first it was irritated but soothed after 10 min of using. Ulta beauty, $28
Lindsey L.
Gueydan
This is hands down my favorite mask for evening out my skin tone and calming down the redness I have in my face. It's very gentle so even us with sensitive skin can use it with no worries. Smells good too. I'm on my second jar now.
Whitney S.
Apopka, FL
How long lasting is this product? Does a little go a long way?
La'Tanya G.
Fort Worth, TX
I have sensitive skin and I need a mask that I can use that will leave my face hydrated and not feeling tight and dry. Will this mask do it for me?
Destiny P.
What is this product used for?

back