Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask, 2 oz. uploaded by Melissa M.Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask, 2 oz. uploaded by Amanda  J.

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey L.
This is hands down my favorite mask for evening out my skin tone and calming down the redness I have in my face. It's very gentle so even us with sensitive skin can use it with no worries. Smells good too. I'm on my second jar now.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Great product for irritated skin or any skin type with sensitivity or redness. Definitely worth the purchase and Mario Badescu is always reasonably priced with quality ingredients. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Love their entire line and the ease of finding products that are right for your skin type.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville, CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
amelia M.
W Hollywood, CA
Great for redness it immediately corrects skin tone. I do find it a bit hard to wash it, so in order to not leave a waxy film I use a cloth and warm water to remove. A little extra work but worth it!
Maci C.
River Ridge, LA
Ok first! Great Product just wanted to express that. Second, if you are looking for a mask that smells sweet or nice this is not the product for you. But if you are looking for results then buy this. It reduced my redness and it does just what it says on the label, it calms the skin. It's smooth my skin and even improved my texture. You will love it if you buy it.
Jordanna R.
Guntersville AL
I love this mask. The light scent was not overpowering , and it did calm my skin down tremendously. It was reasonably priced, a little bit expensive but definitely worth the money. Not only will I purchase this mask again but actually have started using the more items in the brand. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater is my fave!!
Vanina D.
This did calm my face down and left it soft and smooth by everyone has different opinions. Great product felt great on the face and just was amazing I felt refreshed like I was in a spa haha. Do recommend it though.
Rose M.
Mario Badescu has a product line up that is amazing! It has helped a ton with getting under control my cystic acne that has plagued me for almost 10 years.  This line has also calmed and reduced the roseciaon my cheeks  that was a result of having severe acne for so long.  Mario Badescu
Marina A.
Love this product! I use it every night before bed and apply Mario Badescu facial spray rosewater after. I purchased these products at my local Ulta store and highly recommend it! It's affordable and leaves great results. Using this product will moisturize your skin and leave it feeling smoother than ever!
Jessica R.
Latrobe, PA
This mask is by far one of the best face masks I have ever experienced. I bought it from Ulta on a whim, which was definitely a wise purchase. I was hooked and got multiple uses out of it. The packaging is simplistic, but the product effectiveness is what matters. I would absolutely buy it again!
Whitney S.
Apopka, FL
How long lasting is this product? Does a little go a long way?
La'Tanya G.
Dallas, TX
I have sensitive skin and I need a mask that I can use that will leave my face hydrated and not feeling tight and dry. Will this mask do it for me?
Destiny P.
What is this product used for?