Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask, 2 oz. uploaded by Amanda  J.Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask, 2 oz. uploaded by Melissa M.

BY MARIO BADESCU #62 in Face Masks

• How long lasting is this product? Does a little go a long way?3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and I need a mask that I can use that will ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rose M.
Mario Badescu has a product line up that is amazing! It has helped a ton with getting under control my cystic acne that has plagued me for almost 10 years.  This line has also calmed and reduced the roseciaon my cheeks  that was a result of having severe acne for so long.  Mario Badescu
Bailey I.
Wichita
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was absolutely amazing. I recommend this to anyone with any type of facial issues. It's EXTREMELY hydrating and that's a plus except for the fact that I have combination skin so I can't apply it everywhere because this product is kind of oily
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for irritated skin or any skin type with sensitivity or redness. Definitely worth the purchase and Mario Badescu is always reasonably priced with quality ingredients. Would definitely recommend and buy again. Love their entire line and the ease of finding products that are right for your skin type.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Maci C.
River Ridge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok first! Great Product just wanted to express that. Second, if you are looking for a mask that smells sweet or nice this is not the product for you. But if you are looking for results then buy this. It reduced my redness and it does just what it says on the label, it calms the skin. It's smooth my skin and even improved my texture. You will love it if you buy it.
Claudia R.
S Plainfield, NJ
It is very easy to apply and the smell wasn't strong which is good for my eczema. After washing my face, my skin felt smooth and didn't dry out like it does sometimes when I use face masks. My pores felt minimized, and my face felt fresh. Also, the amount of product that needs to be applied to minimal which is great because it lasts a long time.
Anna c.
Birmingham, AL
The calming effect of this mask on my skin is amazing. I have problems with redness and the mask helped made my redness go away instantly and smoothed some flare ups I had
Emily C.
I loved this product because it does EXACTLY what it said it wold cause if your in school you can get stressed but when you get home you can put the mask on and RELAX I use this almost everyday I very much recommend it and on thw plus side it smells AMAZING I hope that you can get your hands on this produce
Marina A.
Chico
Love this product! I use it every night before bed and apply Mario Badescu facial spray rosewater after. I purchased these products at my local Ulta store and highly recommend it! It's affordable and leaves great results. Using this product will moisturize your skin and leave it feeling smoother than ever!
Jessica R.
Latrobe, PA
This mask is by far one of the best face masks I have ever experienced. I bought it from Ulta on a whim, which was definitely a wise purchase. I was hooked and got multiple uses out of it. The packaging is simplistic, but the product effectiveness is what matters. I would absolutely buy it again!
Whitney S.
Apopka, FL
How long lasting is this product? Does a little go a long way?
La'Tanya G.
Dallas, TX
I have sensitive skin and I need a mask that I can use that will leave my face hydrated and not feeling tight and dry. Will this mask do it for me?