Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask, 2 oz. uploaded by Melissa M.Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask, 2 oz. uploaded by Amanda  J.

BY MARIO BADESCU

• How long lasting is this product? Does a little go a long way?3 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin and I need a mask that I can use that will le...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Pomona, CA
I had a sample before i actually bought this. The first time I used this the mask kept sticking to my fingers and it was hard to wask off. The second time I perfected it because I used a makeup sponge which made applying this so much easier and cleaning the sponge was wasier than cleaning my fingers. This made my skin feel refreshed and calm. I love this brand and all their products
Joan A.
Joan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very confusing skin. During the late fall and winter seasons I get VERY sensitive, gets badly irritated every now and then, I get redness and dry skin. This is a delight for my face. Feels great and I love that it helps calm it down. Total life saver. I've been trying so many face masks, some of them work some of them don't, this definitely made the top 3 on my list.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
I filled out a skincare profile on the Mario Badescu website and they sent me this mask. I have dry, sensitive skin. Unfortunately I didn't have a good experience with this. I had a terribly itchy allergic reaction to this within minutes of putting it on. Also, products in jar packaging always get dock points because of the germ and ingredient stability issues.
Faiza M.
Faiza M.
East Meadow, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product! My skin is easily irritated, but this mask helps even out my skin tone, decrease the redness on my face, and all while doing it without drying my skin out. The price is a little high for the amount of product you get (which is probably why I haven't bought it again), but definitely worth the buy if you have some money to spare.
Kelley H.
Kelley H.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is one of my favorite all time masks to combat any stubborn under the skin or larger pimples. Several uses in and you can certainly tell the difference in your overall appearance. It doesn't prevent acne, however it does clear up anything that has been lurking for longer than you would prefer!
Larissa F.
Larissa F.
Liberal , KS
This mask is my favorite of them all! It's true to its name and does indeed calm your skin. I think the price is great because the results are very effective. I would recommend this to a friend and anyone that needs a good mask!
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask left my skin feeling soft and calmed as the mask promised to do. Any redness from breakouts were minimized and swelling was slightly reduced. It's a good value since you only need a little to cover your whole face.
Latisha B.
Latisha B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have super inflammatory skin and have suffered from eczema outbreaks throughout my life, this mask is so gentle and moisturizing and feels amazing on my skin. Would highly recommend for a weekly or bi-weekly regimen!
Natalie Z.
Natalie Z.
Jackson Hts, NY
While the mask can be a little drying, it does a really good job at calming down and softening my red skin. I never wait for it to fully dry, so it doesn't drag out all my skins moisture. Overall I am a fan!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Louisville, KY
I like using this calming mask when I have had a hard day and wanting to relax before I go to bed. It is very high quality and makes my skin feel very soft and it wasn't too expensive which is key to me
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Apopka, FL
How long lasting is this product? Does a little go a long way?
La'Tanya G.
La'Tanya G.
Dallas, TX
I have sensitive skin and I need a mask that I can use that will leave my face hydrated and not feeling tight and dry. Will this mask do it for me?