Mario Badescu Azulene Body Soap uploaded by Kimberly M.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Gentle, non-drying formula. Infused with soothing Chamomile. deal for: Combination, Dry, or Sensitive skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract,Achillea Millefolium Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Linalool, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)

How To Use

Use daily as an all over body wash, avoiding face and eyes. Apply to wet skin with a soft cloth, loofah, or sponge. Rinse thoroughly. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
Katie H.
This body soap feels so cool and light against your skin. It is perfect for a hot summer and day and is gentle like water. I was hoping for this feeling when I saw the product and it gave me those exact results! I think this product should stay exactly how it is.
Karla S.
Michigan
It works and smells amazing I absolutely love the way it left my skin feeling. I use this everytime I shower and I love it. The packaging is simple and easy to use. It surpassed my expectations and I now love the brand and would consider buying anything from it
hadeel d.
Philadelphia
Anything Mario bedscu I'm in love with. Keeps me hydrated throughout the day. I don't think it's very pricey. It was effective and good I liked it. It was gentle on my skin and it felt good on my skin. I would Recommend to everyone I know to use on there face
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
I got this and some body spritzer at ulta on a beauty weekend sale about a month back. The wash is super foaming and pretty luxurious, the spritzer works great as a makeup setting spray and smells like roses. a bit much for the price but well worth the splurge with the reputation and result.
Carmen G.
Garland
This product has helpe me a lot and they make my skin look gorgeous and healthy and soft it's incredibly how amazing this product is and is so gentle with your skin and I bought it in sephora webside and I recommend to anyone.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
I'm already a huge fan of MB and wanted to try their Bath and Body products.  As always, I was completely amazed by the Azulene Body Soap.  It smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling nice and clean without drying out my skin.  I love it and highly recommend!
Isabel M.
Nice product I would love to use it again!! Definitely something I would purchase!!! Mario is my favorite brand I love the rose water facial spray! This product helps remove my makeup and the facial spray makes me feel so awake and refreshed!
Beauty M.
I love this product! It is so refreshing and smells great! It leaves skin feeling amazing and the packaging is really simple and nicely done. I am impressed with this product and would totally recommend it to anyone that loves soft skin.
Johnnie B.
Lewiston, NY
To me this is just like any other natural product. First time using it but I usually use his sprays for makeup and I love them! I bought this at ulta a little while ago, I love the brand just not for this product
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
This is a good product but my skin is super sensitive and it didn't adjust well with this soap! I was so itchy after wards! If you want a good product that's gonna make your skin soft then I recommend this!