BY MARIO BADESCU

Delicately scented. Nourishing, skin-softening formula. Enriched with Apricot and Vitamins A and E.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Polyglycerylmethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernel Oil, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben

How To Use

Apply liberally all over body after bathing or as needed. Not for facial use. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

My T.
Citrus scent and made my skin feel moisturized. I really liked it but it didn't make my acne decrease or anything. It's pricey for the size but I would buy again if it were on sale at Ulta.
Pamela P.
Chicago
I am officially in love with this lotion event though I don't love the smell! I have dry and sensitive body skin and this lotion has been a miracle for me. It moisturizes my skin perfectly without a greasy residue. I love how quickly it sinks in and leaves my skin soft and silky. Normally I have to apply lotion throughout the day but not with this. I can apply it after my evening bath and am still soft the next day. I don't think I'll ever be without this!
Gabrielle M.
I loved how this product kept my skin feeling soft and fresh.  In comparison to the many other lotions I have used in the past, this one definitely beats out the other ones.  It exceeded my expectations because it kept my skin hydrated throughout the day!
Stefanie E.
Rich, soft, gentle, amazing on your skin. Yes this one product is on my top five. Crazy love it. I love just how it makes your skin smell so good all day long. I always have to have it in my purse and I buy it again and again!
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
It is a very rich, extremely moisturizing lotion with a great fragrance. My skin is on the dryer side and I think this body lotion did a good job. Excellent price point. I would definitely recommend or gift friends and family.
Oshianna C.
Arlington, TX
Oh my gosh! This is such an amazing brand I use it everyday! Their lotion helps me feel hydrated and smooth and the rose scent is amazing it smells like actual roses not artificial! I buy multiple products from this brand including the facial spray it works wonders!
Nicole S.
by far the most amazing product i've used for my face. leaves skin feeling soft and brand new. i purchased this product at ulta and it wasn't as pricey as i thought! thankfully ulta has that points system and it comes out even cheaper. overall great product!
Alba P.
This lotion is one of my faves!!! Leaves your skin feeling soft & the smell is awesome! I also love the Rose water facial spray! Its so refreshing, you can use it before and after applying your foundation.
Kimberly H.
Girl I love this brand it's the best anything from this brand is a one you have to try it's very effective and gentle on the skin and definitely met my expectations I would recommend this to other people
Gabby ortega a.
Love the smell, and absolutely love how amazing it feels on you're skin. Leaves you hydrated and feeling amazing. Affordable and all around amazing gentle and delicious. Love everything about this line

Amazon