BY MARIO BADESCU

Delicately scented. Nourishing, skin-softening formula. Enriched with Apricot and Vitamins A and E.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Polyglycerylmethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Apricot Kernel Oil, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Isopropyl Myristate, Methylparaben

How To Use

Apply liberally all over body after bathing or as needed. Not for facial use. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Ms. F.
This moisturizer is lovely, it has a very subtle apricot fragrance that is not overpowering.  It absorbs quickly into the skin and helps the skin to feel hydrated for a long time.  One thing to note is that (in my experience) something in it went rancid and smelled awful after a few months.  I purchased this at MB in Manhattan, so I don't think it was an old product.  (I should note, I've had a few bottles of this over the years and only experienced this once.)
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
Really great lotion, super hydrating. Makes your skin really soft and glowy. Smells good too. Really hydrating and good for the skin. You can buy this on their website and stores that carry their brand, I always just order mine from the brands website. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a great lotion.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
This product works wonders! Smells heavenly and makes my skin feel so hydrated and silky smooth! Used this only once since it is on the pricey side and doesn't work with my budget. But can be bought at ulta. If I could I would most definitely buy this again.
Megan P.
Spanish Fork, UT
Wow! This body lotion is SO GOOD! It's so moisturizing and really gets the job done. I use this every time after the shower. It met my expectations, well, actually it exceeded. Great value for the price. Would highly recommend this body lotion!
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love this brand and lotion! Leaves your skin feeling super fresh after every use! Very lightweight but an effective product super gentle and never leaves a residue! No cons for this product would definitely recommend to anyone!
Adriana Sophia A.
Marshall, TX
I think it’s the smell that got me in love. Oh my goodness. I used it for the first time and it was amazing. I wanted more and more but I also wanted to try other products. But it smells so good and it feels amazing on the skin
Yamilex M.
denver
This lotion is so amazing and it keeps my face moisturized. It’s gentle and I would definitely use this again. Also, the smell is great and definitely exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to everyone with dry skin!
My T.
Citrus scent and made my skin feel moisturized. I really liked it but it didn't make my acne decrease or anything. It's pricey for the size but I would buy again if it were on sale at Ulta.
Pamela P.
Chicago
I am officially in love with this lotion event though I don't love the smell! I have dry and sensitive body skin and this lotion has been a miracle for me. It moisturizes my skin perfectly without a greasy residue. I love how quickly it sinks in and leaves my skin soft and silky. Normally I have to apply lotion throughout the day but not with this. I can apply it after my evening bath and am still soft the next day. I don't think I'll ever be without this!
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
This brand products are so cheap and works so well I love the spring and I recommend it to anyone this lotion smells amazing and you get a lot for how much you pay for I really like the color in the packaging as well I think it's pretty comparable to their rosewater facial mask quality wise it's not high-end by any means but it does get the job done and it smells super good

back