BY MARIO BADESCU #2 in Acne Treatments

Helps keep breakouts at bay. Encourages clearer-looking skin. Reduces pore congestion.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

May be used every night or as needed. Before bed (after cleansing and toning), apply a thin layer on acne-prone areas.

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum

Start your review of Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Paetyn w.
Baker city
I have been having acne issues in my 20s that no antibiotics were working and kept having to have cortisone injections for cystic acne which left depressions.. and even if a pore clogged but didn't form a pimple it would get red an inflamed and leave a scar for weeks. I have tried so many wayyyyy expensive things like $90 bottle to diy home remedies. This is the only thing that works. It prevents acne, it heals acne so quickly, and it fades my scarring. i added photos of my first week on it as a before and after, I had red puffy scarring and a cystic pimple forming just under my nose that never got a chance. I use it every night just on acne prone areas and I haven't had a single cystic acne since and I am so so so greatful. I should mention also that I do suffer from eczema as well as acne so oil and dry sensitive is reallllly fun. I break out looking at drugstore products. My skin loves this. It doesn't leave skin oily or dry and now I am confident enough to not wear makeup! Seriously it is worth a try, I know it may not work for everyone but just a chance that it works well for you too is worth itttttt!
Paris j.
Glen cove
I really wanted to love this serum because my entire skincare line is MB, but this product did not work for me. I felt as though for  $20 I was getting a small amount of product. The product itself felt a little sticky on my skin and did not burn. I should have looked at the ingredients list first because it does contain Salicylic Acid which for whatever reason breaks me out and it doesn't get better until I stop using it. I do trust the brand overall but this product was a no from me.
Abby J.
I like to alternate this every other night with another Mario badescu product, the vitamin c serum. The anti acne serum helps prevent acne without drying your skin out, it is actually pretty hydrating. I typically have oily/combo skin and so I just use a small amount of product on the problem areas of my face. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because it doesn’t completely keep me from breaking out but is good in conjunction with a skin care routine.
Tabby H.
Portland
Love love love. There isn't a single thing from this brand that has not been like magic in a bottle. This is a fairly inexpensive product that is worth gold. I didn't suffer from acne until my late 20s and then it was that deep set cystic acne that was angry and painful. This little magic clears my skin and makes it feel soothed without all the negative dryinf and cracking. I couldnt live without it.
Jackie D.
New york
This serum has been a holy grail for me and is a major staple in my skin care routine! It’s one of the few acne treatments that doesn’t dry out my skin! It actually leaves it feeling hydrated and refreshed. After just a few uses I noticed a big difference in the frequency and severity of breakouts. The price point is amazing,
especially considering I have spent 3x the amount of products that just didn’t deliver like this one does. I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from acne,it will change your life!
Hannah F.
Spring, TX
This product is amazing! I struggle with hormonal acne that typical skincare routines aren't going to fix. It is definitely an internal body thing. But when I am having hormonal acne, I put this on at night after all other skincare routine and the next day it is less irritated and going away. Typically will use this 2-3 nights in a row and then the pimple will be gone.
Gia C.
I love this product! It truly works and I’ve been seeing amazing results! I think the price point is great and it’s so worth it! I had really bad acne and today I have clear skin! I saw a difference right after the first time I used it!! So worth it!!
Rachel R.
Orlando
I started incorporating this serum into my nighttime routine and saw gradual results for my mild acne. This helped out with my monthly hormonal acne but as I said was quite gradual and I’m not sure it would work as effectively on severe or cystic acne. However, if you have mild, occasional acne this can certainly help with reducing blemishes and redness!
Jade S.
Waverly
I just got the sample set 03/08/2019 so I’ve only been using it 2 days but wow! I’m in love with this stuff! I currently have hormonal acne and this stuff has started clearing it up right away! My pores on my cheeks and nose look smaller, my skin is looking radiant, and it so soft! I will definitely be buying the full size kit. Love this stuff!
Christina K.
Brooklyn
I love this product. I think it's important to note that it's not necessarily a spot treatment but more of a preventative treatment on problem areas like the chin or in my case my chest (I know, weird). It can be a bit drying if you use it excessively but I've found it has helped prevent major breakouts especially during my monthly cycle.
Angelina G.
chicago
What is everyone’s favorite spot treatment for acne that actually works?
Eileen L.
Arlington
I always suffer from bad acne I’ve tried so many acne products and treatments would y’all recommend this or what treatment do y’all use that works ?
Stephanie B.
Dallas
Does this dry out your skin?
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
Does this work for reducing acne scars? Is this a good brand, are any other of this lines products recommended for acne scars?
Mac H.
How well does this serum work, and is it food for oily skin?