BY MARIO BADESCU #10 in Acne Treatments

Helps keep breakouts at bay. Encourages clearer-looking skin. Reduces pore congestion.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

May be used every night or as needed. Before bed (after cleansing and toning), apply a thin layer on acne-prone areas.

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• What are your favorite eye serums? I've been REALLY inter...1 Answers
  • Does this work for reducing acne scars? Is this a good br...2 Answers
  • What is everyone’s favorite spot treatment for acne that ...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum

I normally am obsessed with Mario Bandescu skin care products... And this one is good, but I'm not blown away. I bought it at Ulta for around 20$ (very small container). I use it at night so it doesn't really bother me that it leaves my skin sticky. I definitely see results from it, but I don't think it's the holy grail of anti acne serums. I don't look in the mirror the next morning amazed by how great my skin looks. I use a charcoal detox overnight cream that works just as well if not better . They don't have it on here but it's called "SMACKbeauty charcoal detox the night away". THAT is my favorite overnight cream/serum. Is this a good anti-acne serum, yes... I absolutely see results over time. But if I have to choose between that and my charcoal detox night cream. I'd choose the later.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Mario Badescu skincare is where it’s at!! This is by far one of my favorite skincare lines!! It smells amazing and it is so easy on your skin! I have the cucumber and green tea cleansing gel and spray as well! This stuff here clears your acne within a day. It’s sooo gentle yet effective and amazing! I would definitely recommend this and you can find it online or at Sephora. You will definitely love he entire skin care line!! Go try yours now, it’s spectacular, no joke!! I will definitely repurchase this stuff!!
Vic R.
Baton Rouge, LA
YALL. This is my holy grail of serums! I have about 3 serums I like to use but this is my go to if I notice I’m starting to break out! I’ve never had acne and around a few weeks ago, it started getting bad. I went to ulta and I already loved Mario for the facial spray so the lady told me to use this stuff and give it about a week. I noticed huge improvements over the week and decided to go for two weeks and y’all my acne isn’t gone but for you to see it, you have to be really close to my face. It’s very gentle on the skin (I have sensitive skin). And you don’t need a lot. It says to use before bed so it’s almost like a sleeping serum and I wash it off in the morning. I like to put it all over my face like a mask but it also says you can spot treat. Just remember that everyone’s skin is different so what works for me mag not work for you but I do say give this a try if you’re experiencing mild acne! Also my skin type is combination (oily in the t-zone, dry around the mouth, and normal everywhere else).
Tiffany L.
Davie
This is really good for when you feel an under the surface zit, especially the more painful ones. It will either dry them out completely or speed up the process and bring them up to get them out within a day or two. You only need a drop or two, so a bottle will last forever. Well worth the money. It’s a little runny so be careful. Also, only use on areas with trouble or painful zits, it’ll definitely dry you out if you put it on continuously in one area.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
So... I tried this for the first time today and I really love it. It takes a little while for this stuff to dry 100%, but once it does it will leave your skin feeling silky and as smooth as a baby's bottom, trust me! I would recommend this to anyone!
Odette E.
Naples, FL
Mario Badescu’s products have always been very effective. Before bed, I apply this serum on the areas that i frequently get acne. There is no scent. However, it is kinda annoying as it is a gel texture.
Elizabeth P.
Seven Hills, OH
I am HOOKED!! I apple this after cleansing and toning, and it leaves my skin feeling clean (and is not harsh on my sensitive skin) and works to clear my ace-- both on the skin and under the skin! The serum also leaves my face feeling supple and moisturized, not tight and dry. It doesn't work overnight but it DOES work long term!! I will never be without this in my skincare routine.
Hannah J.
Tulsa , OK
This did not work for me at all. I bought several products from this brand and my skin had absolutely no change. I started to just use this along with the cleanser and still saw no difference. I also noticed they have bad for you ingredients in their products so I quit using it. I would not recommend. However the price of these products are relatively cheap for a prestige brand.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum! I use it when I notice or feel a breakout and this stuff works wonders! I wish it wasn’t so pricey because that would ultimately make me purchase it more and maybe try out some other products from MB!
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
I have been using this product for several weeks to help with my rosacea. The angry red cheek acne kind. Its really helped. I use the buffering lotion at night and this in the day. Along with an MB skin care routine this has helped me soothe my skin and reduce the acne. After suffering for over 5 years and trying many products i feel i have found the answer.
Angelina G.
chicago
What is everyone’s favorite spot treatment for acne that actually works?
Mac H.
How well does this serum work, and is it food for oily skin?
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
Does this work for reducing acne scars? Is this a good brand, are any other of this lines products recommended for acne scars?
elizabeth m.
hastings
What are your favorite eye serums? I've been REALLY interested in getting some. Here are some of the serums I've seen. Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum
Madison S.
Pelham, AL
Has anyone used this when they were pregnant? Does it really help with acne? My face has broken out so bad since I've been pregnant.