Mario Badescu Anti-Acne Serum, 1 oz. uploaded by kaitlyn m.Mario Badescu Anti-Acne Serum, 1 oz. uploaded by McKailee B.Mario Badescu Anti-Acne Serum, 1 oz. uploaded by elizabeth m.

BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Serums

Anti Acne Serum - Prevent acne eruptions before they start with this Salicylic Acid based gel. Just a thin layer spread over the acne prone areas every evening will keep your skin smooth and clear. Will not irritate erupted or sensitive skin. (1.0 oz.) - Anti Acne Serum see more...

• What are your favorite eye serums? I've been REALLY interested in...1 Answers
  • Does this work for reducing acne scars? Is this a good brand, are...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this when they were pregnant? Does it really help...1 Answers
darcilla.yang
Ham Lake, MN
I have oily skin and the application of this product goes on smoothly, kind of like your silicon primers. I didn't like this product because it didn't have any effects on my acne, and I also began noticing that I started getting small clogged bumps on my forehead. I stopped using the product so that my skin could clear up, and when I started using the product again they came back. If you're interested in trying out products that help your acne give it a try, just make sure to keep your receipt in case you don't like it.
Erica G.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok, seriously, this is a MUST in my routine. I suffer from cystic acne break outs and this is one of the only things I've found that quickly decreases the swelling and redness! It is not harsh on my skin around the breakout at all. I put it on twice a day and I see results within 24 hours. Must try for anyone suffering from breakouts.
Rachel J.
Provo, UT
This is my go to anti-acne serum!! Unlike others I've tried, this seems to hydrate your skin rather than dry it out. It was way above my expectations!! I will buy again. The packaging is nothing special, but I love how it makes my skin feel. :) My acne has lessened in the past few weeks of using this.
Julia C.
I've tried almost every acne cream/formula out there and I have found that this has been the most effective for my sensitive skin! Mario Badescu has so many great products out! Highly recommend
Diane R.
Los Angeles, CA
Its really good. I really love this brand. I also love the setting spray. Its such a refreshing brand
Amira S.
Charles Town, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could give this 6 stars. I have oily skin and I was recently breaking out like crazy. I'm not even in kidding when I say my skin began to clear up after the first night. For the first week I used it during the day after cleansing and toning. After 20 minutes I put on my day time moisturizer. At the night time I put it on after cleansing and toning and I didn't put on night cream. By the third day, most of my acne cleared up. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and I haven't broken out at all! This brand is beyond amazing. It's a little pricey but a little goes a long way!
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using The Ordinary anti acne regimen but since it's ALWAYS out of stock online I wanted to try something I could rely on and not have to risk breakouts. I was surprised to find out that this serum has more of a gel like consistency, and it doesn't take a lot to cover your whole face if that's what you need.
Make sure you're ONLY applying it the areas of your face where you need it.
I had a big breakout on my cheek the other day, immediate put a tiny drop of this for a direct spot treatment and the large bump was gone by the next morning, a little redness remained but the breakout itself was gone! Definitely recommend to at least give it a shot if you struggle with acne
Tiffany S.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The serum absorbs into my skin very well leaving minimal trace after application. When used with another cleanser from the product line I can tell a difference in the size of blemishes over the course of a couple of nights. The bottle is small but you don't need much product for each application.
Candice C.
University Pk, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ordering Mario Badescu Anti-Acne Serum, 1 oz. on a whim, I’ve since been pleasantly surprised and appreciative of my in the moment purchase. With the consistency of an oil based facial cream, when utilized on problem spots, the serum leaves my skin healthy and light. Used over night, I often wake up with less flare up and on a few occasions, the acne has been completely gone! If used religiously, this acne serum will definitely do the trick for last minute/overnight relief.
Emily S.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Ulta awhile back. I had never heard much about it. I started struggling with acne really bacd, which is very rare for me. I use this every single night and it cleared my skin up withing less than a week. I have repurchased it multiple times. I always buy another one when I'm close to running out, so I never go a single night without it. It's also the only acne clearing product I have used that does not dry out my skin! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Fatima A.
Worth, IL
Does this work for reducing acne scars? Is this a good brand, are any other of this lines products recommended for acne scars?
Mac H.
How well does this serum work, and is it food for oily skin?
Madison S.
Pelham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone used this when they were pregnant? Does it really help with acne? My face has broken out so bad since I've been pregnant.
elizabeth m.
hastings
What are your favorite eye serums? I've been REALLY interested in getting some. Here are some of the serums I've seen. Mario Badescu Anti-Acne Serum, 1 oz.