BY MARIO BADESCU #43 in Acne Treatments

Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Mario Badescu Anti Acne Serum

I normally am obsessed with Mario Bandescu skin care products... And this one is good, but I'm not blown away. I bought it at Ulta for around 20$ (very small container). I use it at night so it doesn't really bother me that it leaves my skin sticky. I definitely see results from it, but I don't think it's the holy grail of anti acne serums. I don't look in the mirror the next morning amazed by how great my skin looks. I use a charcoal detox overnight cream that works just as well if not better . They don't have it on here but it's called "SMACKbeauty charcoal detox the night away". THAT is my favorite overnight cream/serum. Is this a good anti-acne serum, yes... I absolutely see results over time. But if I have to choose between that and my charcoal detox night cream. I'd choose the later.
Vic R.
Baton Rouge, LA
YALL. This is my holy grail of serums! I have about 3 serums I like to use but this is my go to if I notice I’m starting to break out! I’ve never had acne and around a few weeks ago, it started getting bad. I went to ulta and I already loved Mario for the facial spray so the lady told me to use this stuff and give it about a week. I noticed huge improvements over the week and decided to go for two weeks and y’all my acne isn’t gone but for you to see it, you have to be really close to my face. It’s very gentle on the skin (I have sensitive skin). And you don’t need a lot. It says to use before bed so it’s almost like a sleeping serum and I wash it off in the morning. I like to put it all over my face like a mask but it also says you can spot treat. Just remember that everyone’s skin is different so what works for me mag not work for you but I do say give this a try if you’re experiencing mild acne! Also my skin type is combination (oily in the t-zone, dry around the mouth, and normal everywhere else).
Emilee O.
Edinburgh, IN
I was hesitant spending the money on this Mario Badescu product, however I do not regret my decision. I have been using the anti acne serum for a little over a year now and the complexion of my face has improved TREMENDOUSLY. I would highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with acne. I am 26 years old and battled serious breakouts since I hit puberty, but after using this product, I rarely even get a pimple on my face.
Coleen A.
Middlesex , VT
I have been using this product for several weeks to help with my rosacea. The angry red cheek acne kind. Its really helped. I use the buffering lotion at night and this in the day. Along with an MB skin care routine this has helped me soothe my skin and reduce the acne. After suffering for over 5 years and trying many products i feel i have found the answer.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
I apply this where I have active acne. The first few minutes it has a burning sensation, understanding seeing the ingredients like alcohol and glycolic etc, it's to be expected. I leave it on through the night. I wake up, wash my face and dead skin forms on my face towel and it removes my dark marks . They become lighter. I see results of my active pimples (acne) most them disappear or die down a whole lot. My face is smoother.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this in a sample box from Mario Badescu. The sample was in a foil pouch, which usually annoys me, but this was easy to open, and the serum is a thick, clear gel that doesn't leak easily. You can use it for an all over treatment or for a spot treatment. I use it for spot treatments because I don't get extensive breakouts. For most pimples, this stuff begins working right away: large red bulbs become less enflamed and reduce in size overnight. It still takes a few days for them to disappear, and not all pimples respond as immediately, but this serum works wonders. And the $20 price tag is reasonable since a tiny amount goes a long way. Highly recommended.
Alexa S.
There aren't many acne treatments I can use, because they dry my skin out so severely. I not only did not have that problem with this serum, but it noticeably cleared up a lot of my blemishes. I will definitely be reordering. Mario Badescu Anti-Acne Serum, 1 oz.
G.monique_ m.
Bridgeview, IL
I didn’t notice any difference before or after using this product. I purchased the sample size online it was my first time using the product the sample itself was at a good price I got 5 or 6 different samples for 3$ on the website I would not repurchase this product
Anna C.
San Antonio , TX
This serum is awesome! It doesn’t dry out your skin, and it helps combat acne. It absorbs onto the skin fairly quickly which is a plus. I love trying out all the skincare products for this line because it doesn’t clog my pores, and reacts really well with my skin.
yariliz r.
Kissimmee, FL
Love love love these products. If you want something that will really help your acne Mario products are the way to go. The kit helped me with my acne soo much and with acne scars too. Im definitely going to continue purchasing these and recommending them.