BY MARIO BADESCU #84 in Toners & Astringents

Revitalizing, AHA-enhanced toner. Minimizes the look of fine lines. Perks up dull skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool,Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), CI 16035 (Red 40)

How To Use

Twice daily after cleansing, apply to skin with a cotton ball or pad. Wipe in sweeping, outward motions until the cotton comes up clean. Avoid eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Jenna T.
I have been battling extremely dry skin and started looking at the ingredients in the products I was using. I realized the exfoliating toner I was using was full of denatured alcohol and it was drying out my skin. I remembered I had received a free gift of Mario badescu samples with an ulta order a while back and it had this toner in it. It is alcohol free and suitable for dry skin so I thought why not try it until I can buy my holy grail first aid beauty exfoliating pads. And oh my gosh I have only used this for two days and I can already see a difference!! The dryness is still improving but this made a significant difference in my post acne dark spots. My face is so clear and even. I am definitely buying the full size when I am done with this deluxe sample! This is great for dry skin and I am happy with the price!
Emily S.
Too harsh for my skin. Caused some redness and irritation. I love this brand and use their other products, but for somebody with redness in their skin and some sensitivity to harsh products this didn’t work very well for me. Given my overall experience with the brand, think that is likely an issue my skin has with this one product and would definitely recommend to somebody that has different skin concerns.
Bella V.
New York
I have quite a few dark spots/scarring on my face from years of struggling with cystic acne so this toner has really helped to brighten those spots up as well as brighten up the rest of my face to give it a more even skin tone. It’s not harsh at all on my skin and I definitely see it working.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
I bought a set with three items and this was the second step. I noticed it makes my skin less exposed after the cleansing gel, you could say it’s soothing. I liked that part. Other than that, I’m not too sure it played a big role in my skin. I still use it though(:
Debera G.
This stuff really works great on my skin, no irritation and it smells great. I use it morning and night and not disappointed. It's gentle an alocohol free so that's a plus. This is a new try for me and would buy again, and recommend it for any age.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received a sample of this in a sample pack from Mario Badescu. This is a very loose "lotion" that's more of a toner than a lotion. Of all the samples I received, this one was the only one that wasn't well packaged: it was hard to control and store in a foil pack because it really is very liquidy. It also didn't do much for me. It left a film over my skin, and my  FIRST AID BEAUTY Facial Radiance Pads came up dirty when used after this. I didn't see any results from this at all.
Alicia T.
Cannon Falls
I have very dry skin on the lower half of my face and extremely oily skin on my forehead. It doesn’t cause an excess of drying in my very sensitive areas (around my mouth and nose) and keeps oil at bay on my forehead region
Sarah J.
Gainesville
I have dry skin with redness as my main concern. I use this product at night after cleaning and it is my HOLY. GRAIL. It is so gentle on my skin, and is great at picking up any remaining bits of makeup that may have been missed with my cleanser. It also does a great job with gently exfoliating around my problem areas. All of my flakiness in my dry areas have gone away since I’ve started using this product. I give it an 11/10 and recommend that everyone try it.
Tami B.
This is an excellent toner. I purchased it from Mario Badescu directly. As with all of their products, the packaging is basic but i actually love that about this product as I’d rather have a 5-star product with minimal packaging than a 2-say product in great packaging. I use this morning and night. It balances and calms my skin nicely, even after a glycolic cleanse. The scent is very light, almost unnoticeable.
Kristine F.
Everett, WA
This product changed my skin in such a good way! I use it in the morning and at night after washing my face. It's so gentle and will leave your face feeling clean without drying it. It brightens my face and reduced the texture/little bumps I had. I highly recommend if you're looking for a great toner. Mario Badescu Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion
Karina H.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a good makeup remover?
Candice M.
Winter Garden, FL
Does this make your skin greasy? Dry? I have combination/sensitive skin. Would it work on my type of skin?
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
How often do you use this product? daily? every other day?

back