BY MARIO BADESCU #31 in Toners & Astringents

Gentle, Aloe-based toner. Alcohol-free. Fragrance-free.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Twice daily after cleansing, apply to skin with a cotton ball or pad. Wipe in sweeping, outward motions until the cotton comes up clean. Avoid eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on ULTA*
  • "I love this mist! It is hydrating and smells great! I use it before and after my makeup! Also throughout the day to freshen up!" in 30 reviews
Kate G.
I returned this toner. I was looking for something that would be great for sensitive skin, to use after cleansing to just add some moisture back into my skin. Aloe Vera toner sounds like it’d be great for that right? It’s got very limited ingredients in it, another reason it sounded good to me, though now when I look at the ingredients, it does contain a paraben, a dye and sodium chloride, which I think is a salt isn’t it? Maybe not, science was never my best subject in school- either way this product dried the hell out of my skin! When I used it, it made my skin fee tighter rather than hydrated & calmed. I thought the small number of ingredients was a good thing, the main ingredients being water & aloe, but I think it was other few ingredients in there that made this product fail. I only used it a couple times before returning it. The point of a toner is to help balance out your pH & give your skin some moisture back into it after cleansing & stripping it, for me this toner did the opposite of that
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Oh my gracious I love this toner. I used it once and fell in love. It's a great toner for sensitive skin... it never breaks me out or strips my skin. Plus my skin still feels moisturized and smooth after using it. It takes off every last bit of makeup that was left on my skin after washing my face and really cleans off all of the oil, dirt, inpurities, and yuck that's stuck in my pores. My face feels so clean and fresh after using this. It has a nice, but subtle aloe vera smell that smells so fresh, clean, and amazing. I had been needing a toner so bad and my friends told me about this... I haven't been disapointed since!
Zo e.
My skin loves toners in general. I always notice difference in my skin when I add toners in my skincare rutine. I purchased Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner at Ulta. My skin feels a little bit tight after I use it but most of the toners felt like that on skin. I think I can repurchase it again. It doesn't irritate my skin.
Alta F.
Niskayuna
With this toner I saw an improvement in my skin's overall texture, but it wasn't that great of an improvement that would make me insist on repurchasing and using this toner twice daily. I haven't seen significant results when I've used toners, I think it helps with absorbing products better though, like my moisturizer that I would apply afterwards. Overall, it is a nice product but with my acne-ridden skin I need stronger products. Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I just started to use this and I already notice a difference in how my moisturizer works. I use this right after I get out of the shower using a cotton pad. I let it sink in a bit and then add my moisturizer. I noticed my skin care products working better when using this before hand and my skin has this overall calmness to it. The aloe helps to smooth my skin.
Ruby H.
I Love this toner so much as you can see I’m almost out. Are use every night after I Wash my face and it just works really well for me. I bought this off of Amazon along with a bunch of other products from Mario Badescu. This is my all-time favorite toner and I recommended to so many people
Jessica L.
Falls Church
love it!! it’s very refreshing and contains no alcohol unlike most toner. it’s great for dry skin. i have been using this for about 7 months now and wastes a lot of money on it since mario bedescu is quite expensive. i’m not sure if it really helped clear any acne but it’s the first toner i’ve ever used and i’ve been using it forever. it doesn’t have a strong scent and seem to help my moisturizer and other face product stay on and absorb better.
i highly recommend if you have the money if not just use witch hazel. i’m planning to use witch hazel to save money :)
Chelsea N.
So nice! I use this toner and another one depending on how sensitive my skin is feeling. This aloe one is amazing when my skin is feeling raw & just needs to be soothed & moisturized. The matching aloe spray is also lovely
Stephanie K.
I recently picked up this item. I was looking for an affordable toner that’s perfect for sensitive skin and this is it! I love it so much. The aloe vera toner has such a refreshing, calming...scent and feel to it. I use directly after cleanser and it really does the job of removing excess dirt and oils that may be left on the skin.
saturn r.
Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner his toner is lightweight, gentle, and makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. It has a subtle fresh aloe vera scent (but no fragrance). It's also non-astringent and doesn't contain any alcohol! It's supposed to remove excess dirt and it also does a good job of hydrating and balancing the skin. I use it in the morning in place of my cleanser and at night after my cleanser. My skin feels so much fresher and balanced after using it, so I would purchase again.
K d.
Thinking about getting this, what exactly does it do for you?
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I just bought this and really excited to start using it. Do you use it in the morning and at night? Or I switch to a different toner depending on the time of day?
Brenda H.
Is it good for sensitive skin i used to use toner daily but it dried my face alot . And does it help with acne?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Does this help to clear acne?
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Does this have any effect? Does it improve anything?