BY MARIO BADESCU

Mario Badescu's lightweight, easily absorbed formula has been designed to protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays while providing soothing relief to sensitive or irritated skin. Hydrates and softens without the use of any oils and will not cause blackheads or breakouts. Daily use will improve skin's texture, moisture levels and overall luminosity. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Aloe Moisturizer SPF 15. Style Number: 250040. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have oily skin with acne. Do you find this moisturizer, even thou...1 Answers
  • How is this moisturizer for dry skin?1 Answers
  • How is this product under liquid foundation? I know several moistur...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "The best part is that a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I have dry and oily skin (so much fun!)" in 1 review
  • "Really moisturized my sensitive skin during the winter without feeling too greasy or heavy." in 1 review
  • "I used a small amount of this product last night ( I have sensitive/dry skin) and I was so greasy after half an hour that I had to get up and wash my face." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing because one it helps with my dry skin and two it made my skin super soft and fresh looking." in 1 review
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
I have only been using this for a couple of days so far but I do really like it. It hasn't caused any further breakouts and is helping my dry skin. Some people have complained that it feels a little greasy but that is coming from the SPF in it. I do not mind the greasiness as I know the SPF is protecting my skin from sun damage. The smell is pleasant. I do not think it is a heavy cream at all, to me it feels lightweight but yet can help my drying skin. I have been using this only as a morning cream. I use the seaweed night cream at night or my origins night high moisturizing cream.
Purple P.
Purple P.
Santa Barbara, CA
There was a period when my face freaked out and refused to cooperate with any face creams, sun screens, makeup or moisturizers! I'd break out if anything touches my face. It was a problem since after I wash my face, it would feel so uncomfortably dry. I dropped so much money on name brands and drug store brands to find something my face could tolerate. Finally, Mario Badescu's Aloe Moisturizer (SPF 15) was the only one that worked. It's a little pricey for the small bottle, but the formulation is kind of thick, so a little goes a long way.
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Went on vacation and used this every day of my trip. I only had a sample that I had received from Ulta, but it's light and very refreshing. I wound up receiving sun burn on my trip and used this for instant relief since I wasn't able to get ahold of any aloe by itself. A little goes a long way and it's very moisturizing. Definitely plan on picking this up at some point!
Livvy L.
Mario Badescu's moisturizer is very lightweight. It doesn't make me more oily and in fact someone even said I look less oily! It is on the more pricey side though for the small bottle. It also tends to dry up on the top making it hard to squeeze the product out. It doesn't cause me to break out more than I already do also. I enjoy the product so far.
Tianna J.
Tianna J.
I used to have pretty oily skin, but using this lotion has definitely helped! I wash my face every morning when I wake up and every evening before I go to sleep. After cleansing, I use this lotion and so long as I do I find that there is little to no need to blot throughout the day. This is a godsend!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
I got this as a sample and I really did like it. It's thicker than most day time moisturizers I use and has a greenish tint. I would consider purchasing a full size, but it is a bit pricey. I found that my face did look shiny after application, but not greasy. Over all, I do recommend.
Erika J.
So I haven't purchased this product yet but I have utilized the sample at Ulta a couple of times now. My skin is always so dry from various acne masks and treatments. This. Stuff. Works. It's light, doesn't clog my pores and smells great. It IS pricey. But a little goes a long way.
Daphne M.
Daphne M.
Cabot, AR
I received a samples directly from the company that were perfectly tailored to my skin type. After I used the Aloe moisturizer my skin felt soft and hydrated. I would definitely recommend their products if your can afford them.
Gina G.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The best stuff ever! I've used this moisturizer for a few years now & I don't think I will be changing anytime soon. My skin is super sensitive & tends to get super dry in the winter. This is the ONLY moisturizer I've found that helps with that dry, winter skin. This also helps with redness -- again another plus more so in winter! I recently began using this on facial/upper body sun burns as well. This helps SO much with the pain sunburns can cause & I felt as if my burns healed a bit quicker. I highly recommend. 10/10
Haley J.
Haley J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just began using Mario Badescu products to tame my oily face. I got this moisturizer as part of the Combo/Oily pack at Ulta. I have super pale skin and I sun burn terribly. I can honestly say that since using this moisturizer, I have not burned during my usual minimal sun exposure like I used to. However, I don't believe that it is a great product for oily skin. I can't prove that this moisturizer makes me any oilier than I usually am, but it certainly does not combat the oil.
Erika J.
Anyone know why the pricing on this is so high? I know Mario products are high end but I can't bring myself to pay $24 for a tiny bottle of moisturizer. Does it last forever?
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
How is this moisturizer for dry skin?
Livvy L.
I have oily skin with acne. Do you find this moisturizer, even though its oil-free, causes you to be more oily? And does it cause more acne?
Kimberly Y.
Kimberly Y.
Dana Point, CA
I am in my 30s and still struggle with problematic skin. I get it all... From blackheads and small white bumps to the deep cystic ones that hurt. Trying to find lotion that doesn't add to my issues AND has SPF is tough... Is this a good one for people with acne prone skin?
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
How is this product under liquid foundation? I know several moisturizer melted your liquid foundation after a few hours of wear, even if you use face primer and set your foundation.