BY MARIO BADESCU

Mario Badescu's lightweight, easily absorbed formula has been designed to protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays while providing soothing relief to sensitive or irritated skin. Hydrates and softens without the use of any oils and will not cause blackheads or breakouts. Daily use will improve skin's texture, moisture levels and overall luminosity. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Aloe Moisturizer SPF 15. Style Number: 250040. Available In Stores. see more...

• How is this moisturizer for dry skin?2 Answers
  • How is this product under liquid foundation? I know several moist...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price?1 Answers
  • "The best part is that a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing because one it helps with my dry skin and two it made my skin super soft and fresh looking." in 1 review
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got this in a set for Christmas and really enjoy it! The whole kit is making my oily skin calm down! Only downside is that I don't agree with the reviews saying a little goes a long way with this one, I feel I use more to cover my face than a normal moisturizer. But other than that it's great!
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this in an MB gift set. I usually don’t use sunscreens on my face just because I hate the film most of them leave and that greasy feeling your left with. This didn’t irritate my face more than usual but it definitely left me feeling like I had just rubbed oil all over my face.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I never finished using this product because it didn’t feel like it was doing much. It felt like a run of the mill lotion. It didn’t break me out so that’s a plus. I would repurchase this product because there are other more effective moisturizers out there.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am OBSESSED with this lotion. It smells amazing and is so gentle. I love that it has SPF in it because my face is super sensitive in the sun. It really keeps my face moisturized and keeps it moisturized all day long. It’s kind of pricey but a little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. I will definitely continue to use this product. I love it so much! I highly recommend it.
Ellen C.
Stony Brook, NY
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! I use this before bed and during the daytime! When I use it at night, it leaves me with baby soft skin the next morning. I have rough cheeks sometimes but when I use this, it really smooths my cheeks again. I like to use this during the day because of the SPF and its a nice light moisturizer even though it feels thick.
Jennie H.
Cromwell, CT
This moisteruzer is amazing I have had It for quite some time and use about a dime size of it every single day and it makes my face so soft I will continue to purchase and use this product
Samantha Z.
Love this not just because the aloe is amazing for lighting up dark spot and clearing up acne but it always moisturizes the skin while protecting you feel the harmful sun rays with sunscreen
Poonam P.
Tampa,FL
I liked this moisturizer for a short period. It eventually left me greasy and didn’t absorb into my skin like I’d hoped. It wasn’t the worst but i don’t reach for it anymore
Payton S.
Ironwood, MI
One of my favorite moisturizers and I'm pretty bummed that I'm out of it! I'd definitely buy more it left my skin feeling super soft and it didn't feel too heavy
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mario Badescu's moisturizer is very lightweight. It doesn't make me more oily and in fact someone even said I look less oily! It is on the more pricey side though for the small bottle. It also tends to dry up on the top making it hard to squeeze the product out. It doesn't cause me to break out more than I already do also. I enjoy the product so far.
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anyone know why the pricing on this is so high? I know Mario products are high end but I can't bring myself to pay $24 for a tiny bottle of moisturizer. Does it last forever?
Jessie W.
How is this product under liquid foundation? I know several moisturizer melted your liquid foundation after a few hours of wear, even if you use face primer and set your foundation.
Samantha K.
How is this moisturizer for dry skin?
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have oily skin with acne. Do you find this moisturizer, even though its oil-free, causes you to be more oily? And does it cause more acne?
Kimberly Y.
Dana Point, CA
I am in my 30s and still struggle with problematic skin. I get it all... From blackheads and small white bumps to the deep cystic ones that hurt. Trying to find lotion that doesn't add to my issues AND has SPF is tough... Is this a good one for people with acne prone skin?