BY MARIO BADESCU

Mario Badescu's lightweight, easily absorbed formula has been designed to protect your skin from the sun's harmful rays while providing soothing relief to sensitive or irritated skin. Hydrates and softens without the use of any oils and will not cause blackheads or breakouts. Daily use will improve skin's texture, moisture levels and overall luminosity. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Aloe Moisturizer SPF 15. Style Number: 250040. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have oily skin with acne. Do you find this moisturizer, even th...1 Answers
  • How is this moisturizer for dry skin?1 Answers
  • How is this product under liquid foundation? I know several moist...1 Answers
  • "The best part is that a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I have dry and oily skin (so much fun!)" in 1 review
  • "Really moisturized my sensitive skin during the winter without feeling too greasy or heavy." in 1 review
  • "I used a small amount of this product last night ( I have sensitive/dry skin) and I was so greasy after half an hour that I had to get up and wash my face." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing because one it helps with my dry skin and two it made my skin super soft and fresh looking." in 1 review
Ellen C.
New York
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! I use this before bed and during the daytime! When I use it at night, it leaves me with baby soft skin the next morning. I have rough cheeks sometimes but when I use this, it really smooths my cheeks again. I like to use this during the day because of the SPF and its a nice light moisturizer even though it feels thick.
Samantha Z.
Love this not just because the aloe is amazing for lighting up dark spot and clearing up acne but it always moisturizes the skin while protecting you feel the harmful sun rays with sunscreen
Courtney J.
Knoxville, TN
I love this face lotion because my skin is so sensitive. I love it has SPF and aloe in it to Soothe my skin from wearing make up all day long.This location is very affordable and well worth the money.
Poonam P.
Tampa,FL
I liked this moisturizer for a short period. It eventually left me greasy and didn’t absorb into my skin like I’d hoped. It wasn’t the worst but i don’t reach for it anymore
Payton S.
Ironwood, MI
One of my favorite moisturizers and I'm pretty bummed that I'm out of it! I'd definitely buy more it left my skin feeling super soft and it didn't feel too heavy
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Mario Badescu's moisturizer is very lightweight. It doesn't make me more oily and in fact someone even said I look less oily! It is on the more pricey side though for the small bottle. It also tends to dry up on the top making it hard to squeeze the product out. It doesn't cause me to break out more than I already do also. I enjoy the product so far.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Amazing! Every fellow Beach Bum should have this in their purse and vanity at all times. I've totally fallen asleep while on the beach and burned my face. Someone recommended this to me and it worked amazing. It feels so good on. It's not oily. It has a creamy consistency and it absorbs quickly into my skin. I have combination skin and it works great for me. Perfect for after the beach.
Caitlyn S.
Went on vacation and used this every day of my trip. I only had a sample that I had received from Ulta, but it's light and very refreshing. I wound up receiving sun burn on my trip and used this for instant relief since I wasn't able to get ahold of any aloe by itself. A little goes a long way and it's very moisturizing. Definitely plan on picking this up at some point!
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The best stuff ever! I've used this moisturizer for a few years now & I don't think I will be changing anytime soon. My skin is super sensitive & tends to get super dry in the winter. This is the ONLY moisturizer I've found that helps with that dry, winter skin. This also helps with redness -- again another plus more so in winter! I recently began using this on facial/upper body sun burns as well. This helps SO much with the pain sunburns can cause & I felt as if my burns healed a bit quicker. I highly recommend. 10/10
Haley J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I just began using Mario Badescu products to tame my oily face. I got this moisturizer as part of the Combo/Oily pack at Ulta. I have super pale skin and I sun burn terribly. I can honestly say that since using this moisturizer, I have not burned during my usual minimal sun exposure like I used to. However, I don't believe that it is a great product for oily skin. I can't prove that this moisturizer makes me any oilier than I usually am, but it certainly does not combat the oil.
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone know why the pricing on this is so high? I know Mario products are high end but I can't bring myself to pay $24 for a tiny bottle of moisturizer. Does it last forever?
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have oily skin with acne. Do you find this moisturizer, even though its oil-free, causes you to be more oily? And does it cause more acne?
Samantha K.
How is this moisturizer for dry skin?
Jessie W.
How is this product under liquid foundation? I know several moisturizer melted your liquid foundation after a few hours of wear, even if you use face primer and set your foundation.
Kimberly Y.
Dana Point, CA
I am in my 30s and still struggle with problematic skin. I get it all... From blackheads and small white bumps to the deep cystic ones that hurt. Trying to find lotion that doesn't add to my issues AND has SPF is tough... Is this a good one for people with acne prone skin?