BY MARIO BADESCU

Aloe-infused formula. Provides broad spectrum protection. Delivers lightweight, soothing hydration.

Ingredients

Avobenzone 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 3.5% Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-8 Laurate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide,Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

After cleansing and toning, apply daily all over face before sun exposure, avoiding the eye area. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection and after perspiring or swimming. May be used under makeup or alone. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• How is this moisturizer for dry skin?2 Answers
  • How is this product under liquid foundation? I know sever...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price?1 Answers
  • "The best part is that a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing because one it helps with my dry skin and two it made my skin super soft and fresh looking." in 1 review
Mayra A.
Modesto
I love the smell and doesn't feel heavy weight on my skin and price is great. I love this product, especially in summer time with all the Sun and Heat my skin can feel really drained and putting this on at night feels really amazing and wake up feeling refreshed in my face looking good. Also works good if you have a sunburn put the song at night and your face feels amazing the next day not uncomfortable no stinging just smoothness.
Paige O.
After using their other products, I would recommend this for a day out type of moisturizer . The SPF does give it that scent of sunscreen, but the Aloe is very hydrating. I love that it is green cause it calms my redness down for when I apply make up,but I do like their other moisturizers better. Still would recommend though.
Ariel A.
everett, WA
This is a heavier moisturizer and a little greasy but I like it! I have dry skin so I really feel moisturized after putting this on in the morning. A little bit goes a long way! The one downside I would say is that the squeeze bottle is a little hard to get product out of because the cream is so thick.
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
I got this in an MB gift set. I usually don’t use sunscreens on my face just because I hate the film most of them leave and that greasy feeling your left with. This didn’t irritate my face more than usual but it definitely left me feeling like I had just rubbed oil all over my face.
Destiny S.
Mario Badescu Aloe Moisturizer SPF 15 is a great moisturizer for women with oily skin. I use the moisturizer daily to protect me from the sun. I brought this moisturizer from Macy’s a few months ago and now it is apart of my daily face routine. I would recommend this moisturizer everyone.
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
I really like to use this because I sometimes tend to drive a lot and the sun hit my face and get a bit sunburn this helps me with the sunburn and helps my skin feel smooth and soft and it’s smell it’s sooo good that I just like it
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
I never finished using this product because it didn’t feel like it was doing much. It felt like a run of the mill lotion. It didn’t break me out so that’s a plus. I would repurchase this product because there are other more effective moisturizers out there.
Ellen C.
Stony Brook, NY
I absolutely love this moisturizer!! I use this before bed and during the daytime! When I use it at night, it leaves me with baby soft skin the next morning. I have rough cheeks sometimes but when I use this, it really smooths my cheeks again. I like to use this during the day because of the SPF and its a nice light moisturizer even though it feels thick.
Camelia L.
Bridgeport CT
My face just love this product. It is very good for my sensitive skin, this packaging is ok, is nothing fancy but it is nice. It is gentle on my skin and I am happy that the smell is not like simple SPF cream.Mario Badescu Aloe Moisturizer SPF 15
Kimberlyn 森.
Las Vegas
I love this moisturizer!  I am terrible with following a routine of moisturizing because I usually feel like some moisturizers are  too heavy for me BUT - this one is NOT the case.  It’s light, doesn’t make me break out, has SPF in it, and blends into the skin very nicely! It’s my favorite moisturizer hands down.

Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anyone know why the pricing on this is so high? I know Mario products are high end but I can't bring myself to pay $24 for a tiny bottle of moisturizer. Does it last forever?
Jessie W.
How is this product under liquid foundation? I know several moisturizer melted your liquid foundation after a few hours of wear, even if you use face primer and set your foundation.
Samantha K.
How is this moisturizer for dry skin?
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have oily skin with acne. Do you find this moisturizer, even though its oil-free, causes you to be more oily? And does it cause more acne?
Kimberly Y.
Dana Point, CA
I am in my 30s and still struggle with problematic skin. I get it all... From blackheads and small white bumps to the deep cystic ones that hurt. Trying to find lotion that doesn't add to my issues AND has SPF is tough... Is this a good one for people with acne prone skin?