BY MARIO BADESCU

Aloe-infused formula. Provides broad spectrum protection. Delivers lightweight, soothing hydration.

Ingredients

Avobenzone 2.0%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 3.5% Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Stearic Acid, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-8 Laurate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide,Phenoxyethanol, CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

After cleansing and toning, apply daily all over face before sun exposure, avoiding the eye area. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection and after perspiring or swimming. May be used under makeup or alone. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• How is this moisturizer for dry skin?2 Answers
  • How is this product under liquid foundation? I know sever...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price?1 Answers
  • "The best part is that a little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "This product is amazing because one it helps with my dry skin and two it made my skin super soft and fresh looking." in 1 review
Mayra A.
Modesto
I love the smell and doesn't feel heavy weight on my skin and price is great. I love this product, especially in summer time with all the Sun and Heat my skin can feel really drained and putting this on at night feels really amazing and wake up feeling refreshed in my face looking good. Also works good if you have a sunburn put the song at night and your face feels amazing the next day not uncomfortable no stinging just smoothness.
Breeana D.
Oceanside, CA
I got this in an MB gift set. I usually don’t use sunscreens on my face just because I hate the film most of them leave and that greasy feeling your left with. This didn’t irritate my face more than usual but it definitely left me feeling like I had just rubbed oil all over my face.
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
I never finished using this product because it didn’t feel like it was doing much. It felt like a run of the mill lotion. It didn’t break me out so that’s a plus. I would repurchase this product because there are other more effective moisturizers out there.
Paige O.
After using their other products, I would recommend this for a day out type of moisturizer . The SPF does give it that scent of sunscreen, but the Aloe is very hydrating. I love that it is green cause it calms my redness down for when I apply make up,but I do like their other moisturizers better. Still would recommend though.
Ariel A.
Everett, WA
This is a heavier moisturizer and a little greasy but I like it! I have dry skin so I really feel moisturized after putting this on in the morning. A little bit goes a long way! The one downside I would say is that the squeeze bottle is a little hard to get product out of because the cream is so thick.
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ
Got this in a set for Christmas and really enjoy it! The whole kit is making my oily skin calm down! Only downside is that I don't agree with the reviews saying a little goes a long way with this one, I feel I use more to cover my face than a normal moisturizer. But other than that it's great!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is my go to daytime moisturizer for my oily skin. I love how lightweight it is, but it still moisturizing. I also like that it has an SPF in it, I use the glycolic gel a few times a week and you need to wear SPF during the day to protect your sensitive skin. This has worked great!
CHLOE M.
Hamilton
This is a great moisturizer! I like to wear this overnight so it soaks in. My face seems to get oily if I wear foundation over this moisturizer, so I tend to wear it when I know I’m not going to have any makeup over top of it. Great for lazy days or trips to the pool!
Stephanie O.
Chesterton
Purchased at: ULTA
Bought this lotion in an emergency when I ran out of my Kiel’s and couldn’t buy some right away. This moisturizer has sunscreen in it which is essential for any day cream. The formula is ok. I don’t think it hurts or drastically helps my skin.
Ashley T.
San Antonio
I use this moisturizer every single day. It is very hydrating and brings the perfect end to your nightly skincare routine and the perfect primer (that’s what I use it as) before beginning your make up routine in the mornings! :)
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Anyone know why the pricing on this is so high? I know Mario products are high end but I can't bring myself to pay $24 for a tiny bottle of moisturizer. Does it last forever?
Samantha K.
How is this moisturizer for dry skin?
Jessie W.
How is this product under liquid foundation? I know several moisturizer melted your liquid foundation after a few hours of wear, even if you use face primer and set your foundation.
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this product worth the price?
Kimberly Y.
Dana Point, CA
I am in my 30s and still struggle with problematic skin. I get it all... From blackheads and small white bumps to the deep cystic ones that hurt. Trying to find lotion that doesn't add to my issues AND has SPF is tough... Is this a good one for people with acne prone skin?