BY MARIO BADESCU

Aloe Lotion - Improve your skin with aloe. This mild astringent formulated for combination skin helps soothe, deep clean, and reduce redness. Contains 2% alcohol which will disinfect skin's surface and remove residue that can clog pores.(8.0 oz.) - Aloe Lotion see more...

• What is everyone else's take on the product?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I got this lotion as a sample to try at ulta with a purchase and WOW. The aloe is so soothing on my sensitive skin and makes your skin feel so refreshed! It's awesome. I will be purchasing the full size once my sample size is gone. Nothing by Mario Badescu has ever disappointed me!" in 9 reviews
  • "This product is great for sensitive skin! It is very moisturizing and gentle. I recommend you try this and other products by this brand. The scent was not very strong and it felt light on the skin. Great product" in 3 reviews
Misty T.
Millville , NJ
I use a lot of his products. This particular product helps to soothe the eczema I have on my face. I love the fact that these products are all natural and very cost effective.
Savannah L.
Sanford, NC
I'm a HUGE fan of this product. It feels good on my skin, no stinging and a great price. I do feel like I have to use a lot of product but it's so inexpensive I don't mind
Jewel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a fan of Mario Badescu products, and this item is not an exception. After using it, my face feels fresh and clean. I can see the dirt on the cotton ball. It's not sticky, and there's no residue. :-)
member-347d7ca9c
All of these Mario bedescu products are so good!! It had a really good natural scent to hint. It was really gentle and almost felt like gel. I use it every night. I would buy again!! It was really good!!
Morgan D.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I love this product and this brand. It helps my skin to feel moisturized and soft. It has such a nice smell to it as well. I would definitely recommend.
S R.
I love Mario Badescu!!!! Their products are great and not too pricey! The rose water and aloe spray are very refreshing along with a must this summer
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I have seen alot of females using this aloe lotion by Mario badescu. I have the rose water face spray and I love it. Would love to try his lotions!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Like the smell and texture of this for my skin. Doesn't leave a weird sticky residue. Applies with a cotton ball as it is liquid like a toner
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
I like the aloe lotion it's not my favorite mario badescu product but I will incorporate into my skin care routine in occasion
Kirsten B.
Casa Grande , AZ
A gentle soothing toner that is great for calming reactive skin after cleansing. All of Mario Badescu's products are fantastic.
Jewel R.
Las Vegas, NV
What is everyone else's take on the product?