BY MARIO BADESCU

Aloe Lotion - Improve your skin with aloe. This mild astringent formulated for combination skin helps soothe, deep clean, and reduce redness. Contains 2% alcohol which will disinfect skin's surface and remove residue that can clog pores.(8.0 oz.) - Aloe Lotion see more...

• What is everyone else's take on the product?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I got this lotion as a sample to try at ulta with a purchase and WOW. The aloe is so soothing on my sensitive skin and makes your skin feel so refreshed! It's awesome. I will be purchasing the full size once my sample size is gone. Nothing by Mario Badescu has ever disappointed me!" in 9 reviews
  • "This product is great for sensitive skin! It is very moisturizing and gentle. I recommend you try this and other products by this brand. The scent was not very strong and it felt light on the skin. Great product" in 3 reviews
Sarai L.
Los Angeles
The aloe in this is what makes it great it leaves ur skin very soft and the price its totally worth it. I love it. It leaves your skin not only lookin great but feeling great i would definitely recommend it.
Megan F.
Auburn, AL
One of my favorite products for Mario Badescu. So soothing and relieves my redness in my face. It is so gentle and smells so good. I use it every time I wash my face. Definitely will/have repurchased.
Emma M.
WEST HAVEN, CT
This stuff is great. It's a very gentle aloe that does wonders for not only my sunburn but for my eczema. I don't burn very easily so when I do burn it's severe and this lotion does wonders for my skin.
Lauren Amber G.
I absolutely love M.B products. The aloe lotion is amazing for my skin it works wonders. Leaves me feeling refreshed and the smell is amazing I can't get over it. Definitely a must try and I would buy this product over again and again!
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
This lotion smells amazing ! I love it ! It goes on smooth and is light weight! Very affordable too! Stays on for long without reapplication. I bought this at Ulta! I totally recommend these products.
Shonda S.
Use this stuff to take away my heaviest/full coverage foundation so I'm not damaging my skin so badly but wiping it so many times to get my face clean! Leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshing.
Tamarie W.
Oceanside, CA
I'm obsessed with this. Lotions usually make me oily and it's hard to find a good one. This stuff leaves my skin sooooo soft and bot oily at all. I feel super hydrated all day/night. Go buy some!
Amanda B.
Windsor, CT
I love Mario's skincare products. It feels very natural and not like there are a lot of unnecessary chemicals in it. It smells clean and is super gentle on skin and I will definitely buy it again
Nancy G.
Me encanta es mi producto favorito me hidrata y me encanta ponerlo después de mi maquillaje como sprite fijador y me encanta su aroma es un producto muy natural y lijero y si lo recomiendo al 💯
Kayla B.
Clinton Township, MI
Jewel R.
Las Vegas, NV
What is everyone else's take on the product?