BY MARIO BADESCU

Aloe Lotion - Improve your skin with aloe. This mild astringent formulated for combination skin helps soothe, deep clean, and reduce redness. Contains 2% alcohol which will disinfect skin's surface and remove residue that can clog pores.(8.0 oz.) - Aloe Lotion see more...

• What is everyone else's take on the product?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I got this lotion as a sample to try at ulta with a purchase and WOW. The aloe is so soothing on my sensitive skin and makes your skin feel so refreshed! It's awesome. I will be purchasing the full size once my sample size is gone. Nothing by Mario Badescu has ever disappointed me!" in 9 reviews
  • "This product is great for sensitive skin! It is very moisturizing and gentle. I recommend you try this and other products by this brand. The scent was not very strong and it felt light on the skin. Great product" in 3 reviews
Rosiella V.
Clothier, WV
This is an amazing product, paired with their 'aloe facial mist' is the start of all my skincare after cleansing. The price is wonderful for the amount of product you get - I was expecting it to be a much pricier purchase after hearing so much about it but it is very affordable! Such a gentle and refreashing clean, I'm a fan.
Jessika L.
Holly Springs, NC
This product is absolutely amazing! Along with any other product that is Aloe Vera based. My skin just loves it. I have SUPER sensitive skin that breaks out from anything, but aloe vera has done magic to my skin and this aloe lotion was the perfect addition to my skincare routine. Highly recommend to ANYONE!
Denise K.
Gurnee
I received this as a free sample with a Mario Badescu purchase. Can't really tell if this product is doing anything for me. I use it in the mornings and it is a little drying but that could just be me being particular. Nice smell, compared to their drying mask, and very light weight like any toner.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
It is actually a toner, so be aware when opening a sample packet that it is not a lotion and will be liquid. 😆 it feels good on the skin, leaves it feeling soft though I'm not sure I've noticed much of a difference with use. It's essentially water and aloe, so would be less expensive to use just that.
Carrie L.
Raeford , NC
I was advices to start using a toner to help clear my skin! This is the one that was recommended to me at Ulta! It has been working wonderfully for me! It leaves my skin fresh and clean!!! It is also very gentle. It did dry my cheeks out, so I stopped using it on my cheeks. It has worked wonders on my forehead and nose!!
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
I love all of MB products and this is one of my favs!  I'm not sure why it's called Aloe Lotion because this is actually an astrigent/toner.  It has an amazing scent and leaves my face feeling clean, fresh, and tingly!  I'm definitely going to buy more and I highly recommend!
simon p.
This is my ALL time favorite toner. It doesn’t dry my skin out too much, the scent isn’t strong. It’s just perfect. I use it after I wash my face and after a face mask. This toner could be used for any skin type, so I highly reccomend this.
Marissa C.
Crystal Lake
Extremely hydrating and great for sensitive skin!! I use this daily after my morning shower and at night. This moisturizer is long lasting and absorbs well in the skin. It is worth the price and there's a decent amount of product!
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
A lot of this brands products are at the top of my beauty must haves. This is great for cleansing and giving skin a refreshing look. I love the price as well. A bottle like this can last for months! I would recommend it!
Jessica H.
Wynnewood, PA
This is a great gentle toner for sensitive skin. The aloe really calms any redness, so I like using it in the morning. It may not make a huge difference on some skin though, so I only suggest it for sensitive skin.
Jewel R.
Las Vegas, NV
What is everyone else's take on the product?