BY MARIO BADESCU

Mild, refreshing astringent. Infused with soothing Aloe Vera.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance),Citronellol.

How To Use

Twice daily after cleansing, apply to skin with a cotton ball or pad. Wipe in sweeping, outward motions until the cotton comes up clean. Avoid eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• What is everyone else's take on the product?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Aloe Lotion
  • "Great product for sensitive skin! Mario products are excellent especially for those that are just getting into skincare." in 15 reviews
  • "Love this aloe lotion! It really moisturizes my dry skin and I love that about it! Good value!" in 10 reviews
  • "I love aloe and I love mario budescu! Just like the rose water spray this product is a BANGER! I use it every single day and it never fails to please me. It's very moisturizing and light. I definitely recommend!" in 8 reviews
Shaylah V.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Like I said I will never put down my Mario badescu collection. They are by far my favorite skin care products. Buy I love this toner because it smells so yummy, tones out the redness in my face, always leaves my skin super smooth, and it has aloe in it which is so rich in the skin care world.
Caitlin M.
This whole skin care line is great. I bought this from Ulta in kit with toner, lotion, and cleanser. It came in several different sizes, which I loved. It made it so I could try different varieties without having to pay the price of a full size bottle. The lotion is smooth with not mush of a smell. I put it on at night and when I woke the next day my skin wasn't oily like it usually is when I use most lotions. I would definitely recommend the product
Posh H.
Easton, PA
I like the way the Mario Badescu Aloe lotion makes my skin feel. I think it smells so good. It’s a different smell , but wonderful. It makes my skin feel so refreshed , almost like I got a facial . I will buy it in the future.
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
When I first got this product I used it everyday during summer as a moisturizer because of the spf but realized that it was a little too greasy for my liking so I stopped using it; but 3 months ago I ended up getting really bad sunburn and had no aloe in the house to help, I grabbed this moisturizer since it had aloe in it and it ended up helping to heal really bad sunburn in 3 days so I definitely recommend this for sunburns
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
I started off using the rosewater from Mario Badescu, I know what a surprise huh? I loved it for my face and hair. I needed to try more from this name brand and I fell in love with the Aloe Lotion. Recently I have more dry skin then oils (I have combination skin), and it has helped when I use it under my makeup. My makeup doesn't look ashy or flaky. I also use it at night before bed.
Cora M.
San Diego
Made with real aloe you can feel, using a cotton ball to apply this liquid lotion is great as an extra cleanser. Very light moisture but aloe is supposed to help with redness and pigmentation.
Mandie M.
Black Diamond
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t say a enough good things about this product. The only reason I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because they hiked the price up so high from when I first discovered this product. No changes in packaging or any reason I could see why the exact same products went from affordable to pretty expensive!
Victoria B.
This toner is so nice! It says "lotion" but it is too watery for that- it is a toner. It is amazing for sensitive skin because it won't irritate your skin or dry it out. It could stand to be a little cheaper but it works very well. I just ran out of mine, I need more!
Shaniyah L.
I love this product because it helped my redness and it was my first time using it and I would definitely buy this product again, I was really pleased with this product because it was very gentle for my skin. I need to get my hands on another bottle ASAP :)
Lexie F.
Elmhurst
The product does not have an overwhelming scent and has lasted a long time. Very gentle, but i'm not quite sure what it has done for my face. I got it as a gift so I continue to use it, but I would repurchase other MB products before this one.
Jewel R.
Las Vegas, NV
What is everyone else's take on the product?