BY MARIO BADESCU #76 in Face Scrubs

Almond & Honey Non-Abrasive Face Scrub see more...

Mario Badescu Almond & Honey Non-Abrasive Face Scrub
  • "This is a great non-abrasive facial scrub, especially for people with sensitive skin. It's very gentle, but still leaves your skin feeling softer and healthier. I will definitely be purchasing this product again." in 11 reviews
Angie E.
Rome, GA
If you're looking for a great exfoliator, look no further! I love this face scrub from Mario Badescu  (well let's be honest, all of their products are great!) and I didn't feel like it was too abrasive unlike a lot of other cheaper brands out there. I love that it removed all the dead skin off my face and left me with great radiant skin when I was done!
Savanah N.
The product worked well enough for my skin, I did enjoy how my skin felt after application and how gentle it felt to the touch! I will say that I wasn't a huge fan of the smell of it and there wasn't enough product for my liking. It is a decent price point for the quality, so for that reason I would recommend!
Gabby W.
Smithsburg, MD
I LOVE this scrub. Not only does it smell amazing, but the effects of it leave my face feeling like silk. I only got a small sample version of it but it was wonderful while it lasted and I definitely would buy it if I had the money available for a full product. Stuff is awesome.
Angela A.
Washington, DC
I really liked the smell and feel of this product. I usually love anything with almond scent in it. However after using it I didn't really notice much of a difference in my skin. There's a lot of product so it lasted me a while and definitely more affordable then some other brands but not amazing results on my skin.
Ashley S.
Greenville, SC
If you don't know this brand, you must be living under a rock. It's one of the best out there and has always made my face feel clean and refreshed. You can tell they take the time to make sure their products do exactly what they are supposed to do.
alby  y.
Spring, TX
I wanted to love it, but it was okay. Not in my books of holy grails but it did the job okay for me. I guess since i have oily skin it lingered in pores and you can feel the oily mix and stay a little with the product... not bad bad though
Natalie P.
Mckeesport, PA
This is a great option if you are looking for a face scrub that's not too harsh! It is great for sensitive skin. I love this skin care brand! This leaves your skin feeling as healthy as ever, and the prices aren't bad either!!
Taylor S.
West Blocton, AL
Ok seriously has such a refreshing feeling when being applied. The smell is almost like a soft honey she's butter. I use this at night and wake up and my skin feels like I've gotten a facial the night before !!
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Julie K.
I like this product a lot. I only use it at night to leave my face feeling clean and fresh after I wake up. This product is expensive, their whole line is expensive. But I think it’s 100% worth it.