BY MARIO BADESCU #40 in Face Scrubs

Decadent scrub. Features finely ground Almonds. Enriched with Honey and Sweet Almond Oil.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Talc, Propylene Glycol, Zinc Oxide, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Mel (Honey, Miel), Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cellulose Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Isostearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Carrageenan, Sodium Chloride,Parfum (Fragrance), Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Quaternium-15, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Use light pressure to apply scrub on the skin (avoiding the eye area). Massage all areas of the face using upward, circular motions for 30 seconds, then rinse with warm water. For best results, exfoliate 1-3 times a week. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Is this a good scrub? Any benefits to the skin? It sounds...2 Answers
  • Does this work well on sensitive skin?4 Answers
  • Does this harm your face ? Is it good for sensitive oily ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "I love this face scrub, it's great for sensitive skin it helps if you have dry skin. This makes your skin feel hydrated and it helped me with black heads. This is very affordable and works wonders. If you have oily skin this will work for you as well." in 17 reviews
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
This guy is awesome. I use all Mario Bodescu skincare now, and won't ever look back. Ever since I started using Mario Bodescu skincare for my oily, acne prone skin, I have been nothing but amazed. Every single product I have bought and tried has helped my skin tremendously. I'm very sensitive, and break out when using new skincare, but this particular brand has done nothing but positive results for my face. I've slowly transitioned over to all Mario Bodescu, and my face has never looked better. I have been wanting the new Mario Bodescu Botanical face scrub (26$) but haven't been able to drop 30$ yet. I was looking in his aile, to see if their were any other face scrubs that are by him, and I ran across this product. This is the Almond and honey face scrub. You get 4oz of product (which is a big jar) and it's only 15 bucks!! Nothing I have purchased and tried so far from this brand has disappointed me, so I was excited to get this home and try. This face scrub is lovely. It's not a very "abrasive" scrub, but rather a more "softer" scrub, which is great for my oily skin. It has real almonds crushed up within the jar and real honey. True, when you use this, their isn't a whole lot of "scrubbing " going on, but more of a soft cream scrub with little bits every now and then to scrub dead skin off. I read reviews where people said "This isn't abrasive enough. Waste of money" and that's when I was like "Really?" 4 OZ of product, all for 15 bucks! And smells amazing?!! It's even great for sensitive skin too? I couldn't believe the negative comments about this product. I use this in the shower for the first time after cleansing with my other Mario Bodescu products, and I fell in love. The almond bits are little, but still feel good scrubbing on my oily skin. If you like very abrasive scrubs, then this is not for you. If you have sensitive skin, oily skin, acne prone skin, then you might just love this like I do. Overexfoliating is one of the most number one bad things for acne prone skin. Over exfoliating causes more problems and more break outs. This scrub is gentle enough, to where you could use it every day, and still feel like your benefiting from it. I absolutely loved it, and fell in love. The smell is incredible. The price and amount you get for the price is amazing too! A little bit goes a long way too! I will continue to use and repurchase when I run out! A gentle scrub for my oily, acne prone skin that smells like heaven, and doesn't cause more breakouts ? Yes please. Don't let the negative reviews fool you. This scrub is bomb! It's gentle and not very abrasive, but you will still get a little bit, also on top of a good cleanse and smell amazing! Lasts for a longgg time too.!
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
I bought this about a week ago and absolutely love it! First time user and will definitely continue purchasing it. It’s a great value! For $15 it’s 4oz and a little bit goes a long way! I was looking for a new scrub to help get rid of the dead skin on my face and it works amazingly!! It also smells great! I highly highly recommend it!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
This scrub smells absolutely delectable! I love pretty much anything with almond scent it's a fav combo with the honey. Used once or twice a week can really help your skin breath by taking that top layer of dead skin that can build up. Also helps with better makeup application because your skin has less imperfections.
Elizabeth C.
Chula Vista, CA
I tried a deluxe sample from their website and it lasted me quite a while. It doesn't smell weird or anything. It's a creamy formula that you just rub onto your face with little pieces or in guessing almond? I'm not sure, but it's not harsh on the skin, you rub onto your face without using water so it really does feel like a face massage that wakes up your skin. After I wash it off I feel great. After using it for a couple weeks I can tell that my skin looks cleaner.
Tina B.
Bessemer City , NC
I had never heard of this brand until I ran across it online. After filling out a facial profile, I received several different samples and a guide on how to use each one and in which order to use. Packaging was great and I still have some left now.  It was a very effective facial cleansing regimen, and I recommend it to everybody.  Make sure to fill out your facial profile and include your skin concerns to get the correct products for YOUR face.
Angie E.
Rome, GA
If you're looking for a great exfoliator, look no further! I love this face scrub from Mario Badescu  (well let's be honest, all of their products are great!) and I didn't feel like it was too abrasive unlike a lot of other cheaper brands out there. I love that it removed all the dead skin off my face and left me with great radiant skin when I was done!
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
My SIL intro’d me to Mario Badescu - she had her first facial decades ago by his staff in NYC. It’s a great line. Good price point, calming ingredients - not harsh at all. The Mario Badescu Almond & Honey Face Scrub is a good scrub with ground almond and oatmeal suspended in a yummy honey, oil and oatmeal cream.
Lexi T.
Minonk
Like most of this brand's products, this face scrub smelled so beautiful and didn't just smell like chemicals hurting my skin. The brand is not always the cheapest, but I believe it's well worth it for the quality. My skin felt so clean and soft and hydrated after using it. I would recommend this product, and most others of this brand to anyone who was looking for a good face scrub.
Alesa T.
Columbus, GA
I use this more like a mask than a scrub, the particles are too big and just get pushed around on my face rather than providing any exfoliation. Smells good though and makes my skin feel really soft after using it like a mask!
Savanah N.
The product worked well enough for my skin, I did enjoy how my skin felt after application and how gentle it felt to the touch! I will say that I wasn't a huge fan of the smell of it and there wasn't enough product for my liking. It is a decent price point for the quality, so for that reason I would recommend!
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
The description of this reminds me of a Lush product. I have super sensitive and acne prone skin, so I'm scared to use anything that is abrasive. If you have sensitive skin, please tell me how this product worked out for you!
Jamie Rose S.
Does this work well on sensitive skin?
Karla R.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this harm your face ? Is it good for sensitive oily skin ?
Brenda R.
Is this a good scrub? Any benefits to the skin? It sounds like it would be good.
Katy H.
Huntsville, AL
Is this a good exfoliator? Is its gentle and effective?