BY MARIO BADESCU

A.H.A. & Ceramide Moisturizer - Reduce wrinkles and sun damaged skin. Oil-free, gentle, AHA daily moisturizer is formulated with lemon extract and soothing aloe. Revive and rejuvenate dull, congested skin. Helps reduce sun spots and skin pigmentation conditions. Non-greasy, absorbent and very lightweight.(2.0 oz.) - A.H.A. & Ceramide Moisturizer see more...

Valentina G.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Literally, my favorite moisturiser in the world. I've been using it for 10 years, I've tried others now and then but always go back. It is perfect for my extra oily but sensitive and aging skin.
Rachel B.
Colton
Review for: AHA & Ceramide Moisturizer more...
I'm so new to skin care but this makes my face feel so hydrated. It doesn't leave an oily feeling like I thought it would. If anything changes I'll change my review.
Jenae S.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this product on a whim, and have to say I'm glad I did. I use this as a night cream, so I use it once a day. A little goes a long way ladies, although I do wish that they would give you more than 2 oz. The one thing I have to say I've noticed is the reduced appearance of my sun spots and pigmentation (runs in my family + I never took care of my skin as much as I do now).

This product contains lemon extract, and lemon has been known for its use to lighten dark spots on the body, such as armpits, elbows, etc. So give it some time, and it will target you acne scars, pigmentation, and sun spots. This product is also for oily/combination skin, but it never hurts to try it out.

I bought mine from Beauty Collection and it retailed for about 20 dollars. The price I was not too happy about considering it was only 2 oz but I do only use it at night and like I said before, a little goes a long way so it has lasted me for about two-three weeks and I still haven't even finished half of the bottle. With this all said, I would definitely recommend this product.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At first I thought this was going to be a great moisturizer for my skin which is normal with occasional breakouts. I liked that the product contained alpha hydroxy because of my uneven skin tone and dark spots, but after a months use it tends to feel greasy and oily on my skin and my skin has been breaking out more than usual. At first it absorbed so nicely with no lingering residue, but that recently changed. Not sure why as it's the same bottle. Just not for me.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
I've had fine lines across my forehead since my 20's, and was pretty much convinced I'd just have to live with them... and then I found this moisturizer! Hallelujah, it has completely smoothed my skin and is so gentle, I have had no irritation whatsoever. It's also reasonably priced, along with the rest of the Mario Badescu line. I cannot recommend this product enough!
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Eh, not a fan of this moisturizer. I received the sample directly from the company. I first used it a few times, as suggested in a personalized instructional packet. Then after seeing it make my skin oily, I figured to change it up a little, in terms of adding/subtracting which products to use with it. After a few different times and order of product use, I felt it's just not for me. My skin responds well to very few moisturizers, and this one didn't make the cut.
April D.
Youngstown, OH
I have combination skin, and the moisturizer works great for me. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry or oily. I apply this after I wash my face, morning and night, it's safe to leave on overnight. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. It's only $18 at Ulta Beauty, another re-purchase I will be making.
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great hydrating #moisturizer for before makeup application. My only complaint is the top where the product comes out but other than that it's very lightweight and all around a good product by Mario. Received the sample size and bought the full size!
Ezbeidy S.
Aurora, CO
All of Mario products are good. But this moisturizer is great it makes my face feel fresh and soft. Plus it great to use for under makeup, I use it big the morning after I wash my face and it's great for the summer my face feel refreshed.
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Perfect nighttime moisturizer for combo skin! There is no scent to this product, and if very gentle on the skin. Great for sensitive skin. No cons on this product! I would def recommend to anyone looking for a nighttime moisturizer!