BY MARIO BADESCU

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

A.H.A Botanical Body Soap - AHA Botanical Body Soap is enriched with fresh fruit extracts to exfoliate and cleanse the skin. Papaya and grapefruit extracts help breakdown dead skin cells to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. Ginseng extract rejuvenates while oat protein soothes sensitive and irritated areas. Excellent choice for those with problem skin on the back, chest and shoulders. Leaves no soapy residue and smells heavenly. - A.H.A Botanical Body Soap

Buy on ULTA*
  • "This product helps a lot if you have pimples on your body! I had an area where I just could not get rid of acne and this cleared the blemishes right up! It helped a lot with the acne along my spine that just kept coming back as well! Doesn't smell wonderful but it's not bad either." in 20 reviews
  • "This stuff is great for clearing up bacne and chest breakouts! The price is so affordable for how well it works and I love the light floral scent!" in 12 reviews
  • "For some reason, once I turned 30, I started having issues with breakouts on my chest and shoulders. I tried so many different products that didn't seem to help at all before stumbling across this one. It has cleared my skin right up, and doesn't dry out the rest of my skin like the others did. It also doesn't sting or cause redness and irritation on sensitive skin. It's very affordable, particularly when you purchase the 16 oz size which is also awesome. " in 4 reviews
Bethany A.
Really helped with acne prone skin. It isn't too expensive either. it's really good stuff.
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
This product saved my life! I had my second daughter back in December and had horrible back and chest acne from my pregnancy. This body wash is the ONLY thing that saved my skin! This is my holy grail to body acne! 100000% recommend!
Megan A.
I have mixed feelings on this product.. I was so excited when I ordered it on Beauty Bay as the reviews were amazing. The description of the product is that it does help to clear skin and this was also said in the reviews on Beauty Bay. I do like this as my skin does feel smooth after but I don’t think it has done much for clearing the acne on my chest..
Elizabeth R.
Tobermory, ON
Excellent product. Really nice gentle and foamy lather, nice smell, and it’s been keeping my skin clear. It’s also a practice price for this product, and mine was 8$ at Anthropologie. Bought it for a friend and she loves it too! Makes for a great body wash for yourself or as a gift!
Amy C.
Love love love love this😍! My back was awful with painful red angry bacne 😔 So I went hunting for a miracle online and came across this and had never heard of Mario badescu I pretty much saw a result after a couple of uses in the shower and now I get the accasiomal red bump but it goes after a day or two! Smells clean feels clean and a little goes a long way a bottle has  lasted me over 4 months! Recommend to anyone looking for an answer to pesky bacne! Xx
Hailey S.
Cheltenham, ON
Love this! I have struggled with body acne and many products that claimed to help were too harsh while others were too full of fragrance and only irritated it more! This is the perfect body wash for me as it is gentle but effective. Will be purchasing again.
Erika D.
Lovely clean and citrusy scent that effortlessly foams on to the skin and immediately revitalises and brightens dull complexions. Leaves skin feeling fresh and smooth. Would 100% buy again. Purchased from BeautyBay.com.
danyah a.
Islington, London
Purchased this to treat KP and back acne along with other products which didn’t make a difference, but when using this body soap I have not had back acne, and my back is always smooth.
Claire F.
Bishopton, Renfrewshire
I used up a sample of this soap and have been meaning to repurchase. I think it's on the expensive side if you think of it as a shower gel but if you think of it as skin care it's slightly different and a little does go a long way. My skin reacts easily to fake tan and my chest and back breakout a little. I used this for a few days while in the shower, just in the areas I needed and I noticed a difference. The areas started to dry out and weren't as red, I also believe it helps to stop the acne from spreading. Highly recommend for those struggling with similar issues.
Feli V.
6327 lacordaire
I purchased this for the first time at anthropologie. It is a super gentle body& face wash with AHA's, the smell is nice and subtle but i haven't really noticed improvements in my scarring, its been about 3 months of on and off use a couple times a week on my body because i suffered from acne on my back and i bought it for the lightening of scars.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
How long until effective ?
Chelsy D.
Columbus, OH
So I started using this and I've seen an increase in my body acne... has that happened to anyone else?
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How long does this take before you can see an improvement in your body acne?
Serena G.
Does it help with acne scars?
Zoë L.
Jacksonville, FL
So I️ just bought this to combat acne on my back as well as hyperpigmentation that previous acne has left behind? Anybody know if this soap will help with marks along with active bacne?

back