BY MARIO BADESCU

A.H.A Botanical Body Soap - AHA Botanical Body Soap is enriched with fresh fruit extracts to exfoliate and cleanse the skin. Papaya and grapefruit extracts help breakdown dead skin cells to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. Ginseng extract rejuvenates while oat protein soothes sensitive and irritated areas. Excellent choice for those with problem skin on the back, chest and shoulders. Leaves no soapy residue and smells heavenly. - A.H.A Botanical Body Soap

Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap
  • "This product helps a lot if you have pimples on your body! I had an area where I just could not get rid of acne and this cleared the blemishes right up! It helped a lot with the acne along my spine that just kept coming back as well! Doesn't smell wonderful but it's not bad either." in 20 reviews
  • "This stuff is great for clearing up bacne and chest breakouts! The price is so affordable for how well it works and I love the light floral scent!" in 12 reviews
  • "For some reason, once I turned 30, I started having issues with breakouts on my chest and shoulders. I tried so many different products that didn't seem to help at all before stumbling across this one. It has cleared my skin right up, and doesn't dry out the rest of my skin like the others did. It also doesn't sting or cause redness and irritation on sensitive skin. It's very affordable, particularly when you purchase the 16 oz size which is also awesome. " in 4 reviews
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband has terrible back acne and I researched and found this product. He used the entire bottle over the course of several months and it made no difference at all. I mean, none. So on to the next product and hoping for better results.
Alison U.
Atlanta, GA
I enjoy using this product but can't tell a difference with the AHA's included. It smells nice and does not sting at all (something I was afraid may happen). It has a good lather. I think the value is worthwhile and I would purchase again.
Jessie Z.
This is such a good smelling body wash, I really wanted it to live up to the hype! It did make my skin soft without leaving any film or residue, but it did not help and may have contributed to breakouts on my body. I feel like my skin was just too sensitive for it!
Zoë S.
Erie, PA
I suffer from keratosis and this product works wonders. I apply with a exfoliating sponge and it keeps all of those creepy bumps at bay. AND it doesn't dry my skin out. Wonderful product. I would recommend to anyone with KP
Virginia W.
Hagerstown , MD
The scent isn’t all the special but it has natural occurring chemicals that helps the body and I have sensitive skin and this dos t irritate it or anything! It’s not too expensive it’s actually a good price for the quantity !
💋Jasmine M.
Ellington , CT
I ordered this off amazon and it came in so fast. Also I breakout on my back and since I started using this in the shower my back has not broken out. I love the smell of it. I will be buying this again most defiantly.
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This helps my body acne clear up so quickly and it doesn’t dry out my skin! It actually helps my dry skin, I use it on my legs too to help exfoliate and they feel sooo soft ever. I will continue to repurchase this.
Christina L.
Denham Springs
This is my favorite body soap! I hate to buy the entire bottle bc the price is decent but not in the same range as your regular walmart wash. its so much better than the drugstore items though
Angela K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was so excited to try out this product. Sadly I did not see any difference with my body after the whole bottle for a few months. The only pro is the scent and it did not break me out. Overall it just didn’t work out for me.
Brittany B.
Dallas, TX
I use this body wash whenever I feel like I've been breaking out on my neck back and shoulders. I think it works well without drying my skin out. It smells very neutral so men and women could both use it.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
How long until effective ?
Chelsy D.
Columbus, OH
So I started using this and I've seen an increase in my body acne... has that happened to anyone else?
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How long does this take before you can see an improvement in your body acne?
Serena G.
Does it help with acne scars?
Zoë L.
Tallahassee, FL
So I️ just bought this to combat acne on my back as well as hyperpigmentation that previous acne has left behind? Anybody know if this soap will help with marks along with active bacne?

back