BY MARIO BADESCU

A.H.A Botanical Body Soap - AHA Botanical Body Soap is enriched with fresh fruit extracts to exfoliate and cleanse the skin. Papaya and grapefruit extracts help breakdown dead skin cells to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. Ginseng extract rejuvenates while oat protein soothes sensitive and irritated areas. Excellent choice for those with problem skin on the back, chest and shoulders. Leaves no soapy residue and smells heavenly. - A.H.A Botanical Body Soap

Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap
  • "This product helps a lot if you have pimples on your body! I had an area where I just could not get rid of acne and this cleared the blemishes right up! It helped a lot with the acne along my spine that just kept coming back as well! Doesn't smell wonderful but it's not bad either." in 20 reviews
  • "This stuff is great for clearing up bacne and chest breakouts! The price is so affordable for how well it works and I love the light floral scent!" in 12 reviews
  • "For some reason, once I turned 30, I started having issues with breakouts on my chest and shoulders. I tried so many different products that didn't seem to help at all before stumbling across this one. It has cleared my skin right up, and doesn't dry out the rest of my skin like the others did. It also doesn't sting or cause redness and irritation on sensitive skin. It's very affordable, particularly when you purchase the 16 oz size which is also awesome. " in 4 reviews
Melanie S.
This stuff is a miracle. After dealing with body acne over the years, it went away until I moved to a new climate. Then it was back with a vengeance all over my chest and shoulders. This is non-irritating, smells great, foams up nicely, and cleared my shoulders in about 2 weeks. Cheap as well.
Adriana S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this soap, it doesn't feel like it leaves any residue and it is great for your whole body and even face. It is pretty gently on your face, but great regardless! Might just be me but I do feel like I go through it a little bit fast, probably due to the very liquidy consistency which makes it a little annoying to purchase because the price is a little high, but it is still a great body wash!
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use acids on my face, so I thought it would be a good idea to get something for the body as well. This body wash smells great, but light, so it doesn’t bother me. It is gentle on the skin and washes good
Kaitlin K.
Chester, VA
This product saved my life! I had my second daughter back in December and had horrible back and chest acne from my pregnancy. This body wash is the ONLY thing that saved my skin! This is my holy grail to body acne! 100000% recommend!
Amber M.
Kenosha
Coworker recommended this for body acne and it really helps clean and treat those pesky pimples on my shoulders. For the price you can’t go wrong! Super happy with this!!
Alana S.
I’ve been struggling with body acne since I was a teenager since I exercise and sweat a lot. Regular body washes don’t help and even though this isn’t a miracle it’s the best body wash to help clear skin I’ve tried so far. I’ve used it for about a month now and I’ve noticed some of my body acne clearing up. The smell is okay and it’s pricier than most soaps but it’s not unaffordable. If I’m not in a rush I leave the soap on my chest and back for two minutes before washing it off to get the most out of the AHAs. My face loves AHAs so hopefully my body will be completely clear after using this whole bottle. If the results continue to impress me I will probably buy this again since it’s the best I’ve used so far!
Rita ♋.
I have breakouts and I noticed when I used this specific AHA it was not harsh on my skin but also still cleared up my blemishes. I do absolutely love the refreshing smell as well.
Marggie H.
Dallas, TX
I wanted to try a body soap that contained actives that might help with my rough, dry skin. I found this rather large bottle at Ulta for a good price. It's pretty affordable for the amount of product you get. It's got a thin consistency so a lot of product can come out of you aren't careful. It's lightly scented, not overly powering at all. I love scented shower products as showers are kind of a getaway for me lol but nonetheless it's not a bad scent. It suds up pretty well. I don't notice a lot of difference as far as my KP, but at least my sensitive skin doesn't get red or irritated in any way.
Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
I am a huge fan of Mario products, but this is one that is not that necessary to me. I purchased this online from their website. The fragrance has a very dated perfume smell that i did not love. The body wash itself is soothing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean! It does not build up a thick lather (how dove body wash normally will) but it still leaves you feeling fresh! I most likely won’t purchase this again simply because i don’t think it’s better than a Dove body wash which is normally my staple. The AHA in the body wash definitely will do a deep clean if you have body acne, but since i do not struggle with that i can’t comment on if it clears up skin.
Sydney L.
Washington, DC
This sh*t is amazing – like, seriously amazing. I've struggled with KP for *forever* and while it's easy(ish) to find recommendations for face products, I'd never found a good body wash/lotion that helped my bumpy arms and legs. This stuff has really softened my skin and faded the appearance of my KP *and* it did so after the first use. HIGHLY recommend for anyone trying to clear up their KP. Super affordable, too! I follow up w/ their papaya body lotion and my skin has never been softer.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
How long until effective ?
Chelsy D.
Columbus, OH
So I started using this and I've seen an increase in my body acne... has that happened to anyone else?
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How long does this take before you can see an improvement in your body acne?
Serena G.
Does it help with acne scars?
Zoë L.
Tallahassee, FL
So I️ just bought this to combat acne on my back as well as hyperpigmentation that previous acne has left behind? Anybody know if this soap will help with marks along with active bacne?

back