Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap

$8.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

A.H.A Botanical Body Soap - AHA Botanical Body Soap is enriched with fresh fruit extracts to exfoliate and cleanse the skin. Papaya and grapefruit extracts help breakdown dead skin cells to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. Ginseng extract rejuvenates while oat protein soothes sensitive and irritated areas. Excellent choice for those with problem skin on the back, chest and shoulders. Leaves no soapy residue and smells heavenly. - A.H.A Botanical Body Soap

Does anyone know that is the percentage of AHA acids in this body wash?
Is it sensitive enough to use in the bikini area since it’s a body wash?
Does this have a nice smell to it?
Start your review of Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This product helps a lot if you have pimples on your body! I had an area where I just could not get rid of acne and this cleared the blemishes right up! It helped a lot with the acne along my spine that just kept coming back as well! Doesn't smell wonderful but it's not bad either.” in 20 reviews
“This stuff is great for clearing up bacne and chest breakouts! The price is so affordable for how well it works and I love the light floral scent!” in 12 reviews
“...the others did. It also doesn't sting or cause redness and irritation on sensitive skin. It's very affordable, particularly when you purchase the 16 oz size which is also awesome. ” in 4 reviews
Williamsburg , VA
While this product is a bit on the higher end at $14 for 16 oz (at Ulta) for a body wash I really love the subtle scent and has become a staple to my summer skin care routine. I typically only use this product during the summer time when my skin is less dry because while it is moisturizing, my skin during the winter time needs a lot more hydration. I feel like if your skin is more oily this can be used year round but if you have combination skin that changes with the season this may not give your skin the full hydration it needs during the colder months but will be perfect during the summer and spring time!!!
Cerritos, CA
Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap uploaded by Phil D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I suffer from pesky breakouts here and there on my back and shoulders & absolutely loathe it, but I’ve gotten them mostly under control using Shea Moisture’s African Black Soap. I’d heard great things about this and figured I’d give it a try - I’ve been using this for about 3-4 weeks & I like it much better than the Shea Moisture, which I never thought possible (literally nothing else worked on these pesky suckers). My skin has been looking completely refreshed & renewed, I’ll absolutely be repurchasing this in the future! It’s extremely gentle for being labeled an AHA soap but I have really noticed a difference in how bright & glowy my skin looks since using it. Plus, it smells amazing - for those of you who have tried Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalising Mask, it smells near-identical! If you’re like me & are looking for a way to tame those unwanted body breakouts, look no further & give this a go! ✨
Ann Arbor, MI
The smell is amazing but it doesn’t really do anything for my skin. I get hormonal breakouts on my chest and shoulders and this body wash seemed to make it worse. I give it four stars though because I know my skin is ridiculously sensitive and the breakouts aren’t necessarily a fault of the product as much as my personal reaction. It smells amazing and I love other products from this brand so I’d recommend this body wash to someone with less sensitive skin!
Spartanburg , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap uploaded by Erica P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has become one of my HG body products. I have suffered from breakouts on my chest and back since I was a teenager. I am currently 38 and still fight the issue. This body wash has made a SIGNIFICANT difference in my breakouts. I use this about every other day, but it is gentle enough for every day use. I have not had a body wash help with breakouts like this one. I have even started purchasing this for my 15 year old son since he has similar issues.
Lowell, IN
I purchased [product:mario-badescu-a.h.a-botanical-body-soap] in hopes that it would prevent my skin from getting overly dry in the winter. While it did help my skin from being rough and cracking, it did not moisturize my skin as much as I had hoped. I felt like I had to apply the body wash to my loofah twice in order to cleanse my whole body. The price point on this brand is very affordable but still has quality ingredients.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is perfect if you’re looking to get rid of stubborn breakouts on your back and chest. It has a very light fragrance and didn’t irritate my skin. My breakouts cleared up by the end of my 1st bottle. I’m now on my second bottle and I will continue to use this. It is not drying and doesn’t strip the skin. I also noticed that it evened out some dark marks on my back.
Purchased at: ULTA
smells so fresh and leaves your skin feeling better. I’m prone to breaking out or rashes when I use an overly powerful soap with ingredient not needed so I was a little worried that this body soap would break me out....... good news! it left my skin feeling softer and helped my legs clear up from previous body soaps. Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap is a favorite I keep buying
Selkirk, NY
I have been using this product for over a year and love it. I suffer from body acne on my chest and back, I got recommended this from an Ulta employee and it has been amazing. It really helps clear up my acne and also helps with razor burn. The smell is light and citrusy. It is also super affordable and a whole bottle will last you months!
South Bend, IN
Kind of obsessed with this body wash. I’ve always struggled with finding the right body wash for me, as some would leave an odd film on my skin and others would leave behind excess oils. This body wash makes my skin feel very clean without feeling dry or tight. Plus you get a lot for the price! I’ve heard that it’s amazing for body acne, as well.
Mansfield
this product helped me get rid of my body acne in a week! i’ve tried many products and this is the first to work! it leaves your skin feeling soft and smells super fresh with natural scents and ingredients, mario badescu will never fail to impress me!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap. Does this product work well to combat body acne. I currently use Neutrogena body acne line and its not exactly living up to my expectations
Catia R. • 5 months ago
AHA acids are meant to “peel” off the dead skin and allow it to regenerate. However it is really more meant for tiny white heads. If you have severe achene I would recommend something with retinol.
San antonio, TX
10 months ago
I struggle with back pimples all the time, specially during summer time 😩 I’ve heard that Mario Badescu A.H.A Botanical Body Soap may be what I’m looking for, any reviews? Or recommendations? #thestruggleisreal #backpimples
Katie H. • 10 months ago
If you have long hair it helps to wash your hair and condition before washing off with soap. That way you don’t have a ton of conditioner left on your back to cause acne!