BY MARIO BADESCU

A.H.A Botanical Body Soap - AHA Botanical Body Soap is enriched with fresh fruit extracts to exfoliate and cleanse the skin. Papaya and grapefruit extracts help breakdown dead skin cells to leave skin feeling soft and smooth. Ginseng extract rejuvenates while oat protein soothes sensitive and irritated areas. Excellent choice for those with problem skin on the back, chest and shoulders. Leaves no soapy residue and smells heavenly. - A.H.A Botanical Body Soap see more...

Nicolette C.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: AHA Botanical Body Soap more...
I am a huge fan of Mario products, but this is one that is not that necessary to me. I purchased this online from their website. The fragrance has a very dated perfume smell that i did not love. The body wash itself is soothing and leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean! It does not build up a thick lather (how dove body wash normally will) but it still leaves you feeling fresh! I most likely won’t purchase this again simply because i don’t think it’s better than a Dove body wash which is normally my staple. The AHA in the body wash definitely will do a deep clean if you have body acne, but since i do not struggle with that i can’t comment on if it clears up skin.
Melanie S.
This stuff is a miracle. After dealing with body acne over the years, it went away until I moved to a new climate. Then it was back with a vengeance all over my chest and shoulders. This is non-irritating, smells great, foams up nicely, and cleared my shoulders in about 2 weeks. Cheap as well.
Adriana S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this soap, it doesn't feel like it leaves any residue and it is great for your whole body and even face. It is pretty gently on your face, but great regardless! Might just be me but I do feel like I go through it a little bit fast, probably due to the very liquidy consistency which makes it a little annoying to purchase because the price is a little high, but it is still a great body wash!
Sara M.
Philadelphia
I was having an issue with breaking out all over my back after working out more. This body wash seems to have solved that problem. The smell is alright, nothing special
Marg H.
Dallas, TX
I wanted to try a body soap that contained actives that might help with my rough, dry skin. I found this rather large bottle at Ulta for a good price. It's pretty affordable for the amount of product you get. It's got a thin consistency so a lot of product can come out of you aren't careful. It's lightly scented, not overly powering at all. I love scented shower products as showers are kind of a getaway for me lol but nonetheless it's not a bad scent. It suds up pretty well. I don't notice a lot of difference as far as my KP, but at least my sensitive skin doesn't get red or irritated in any way.
Sydney L.
Washington, DC
This sh*t is amazing – like, seriously amazing. I've struggled with KP for *forever* and while it's easy(ish) to find recommendations for face products, I'd never found a good body wash/lotion that helped my bumpy arms and legs. This stuff has really softened my skin and faded the appearance of my KP *and* it did so after the first use. HIGHLY recommend for anyone trying to clear up their KP. Super affordable, too! I follow up w/ their papaya body lotion and my skin has never been softer.
Taplan A.
Melbourne, FL
AHH! I can't rave enough about this body wash. The big bottle is only $16 and honestly I feel like that is a huge steal. I would pay millions if that's what it cost. My whole life I have struggled with bumps on my arms, they aren't zits, they're just skin colored bumps and I have tried everything down to prescription topical to try and get them to go away. Nothing has ever worked until this body wash! I love that I finally feel confident enough to wear tank tops and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Anna M.
Pullman, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dry eczema prone skin and try to stick to body washes that don't feel stripping or make my skin itchy. This definitely met my expectations. I have never once felt itchy after getting out of the shower since using this and my skin has felt soft and smooth. I actually really enjoy the smell and how much this lathers up. Typically lather washes are drying but this is just as hydrating as any cream. I like it but I get sick of the same soap so I'd probably mix it up before repurchasing again.
Jennie I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you have BACNE! YOU NEED THIS! It's embarrassed but I have struggled with bacne for almost 12 years and this is the ONLY thing that helps it! It smells like grapefruit. I use this everyday. I notice that if I forget to use it a few times during the week, my skin starts to act up again. I picked this up at ulta and you can also order directly from his website. You cannot beat the results you get for this price. Once again, if you get body breakouts, DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS PRODUCT!
Jenny R.
I use this soap when ever I feel like my skin needs some exfoliation but I'm too lazy to use a scrub. I use it as I normally use a body wash but I don't rinse it for a couple minutes I let it sit on my skin so the chemicals can break up my dead skin and with a exfoliating loofa pad I give my body a good scrubbing. Then when I come out of the shower and moisturize my skin feels so soft and smooth.
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
How long until effective ?
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
How long does this take before you can see an improvement in your body acne?
Serena G.
Does it help with acne scars?
Chelsy D.
Columbus, OH
So I started using this and I've seen an increase in my body acne... has that happened to anyone else?