BY MARIO BADESCU

Acne Starter Kit - Reveal the clean and clear skin you were meant to have with the Acne Starter Kit. This four piece collection calls upon the effective powers of salicylic acid, sulfur, hyaluronic acid, and aloe vera to help treat blemish-prone complexions and reveal healthier looking skin.A $40 value! Includes: Acne Facial Cleanser (2.0 oz.) Special Cucumber Lotion (2.0 oz.) Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 (1.0 oz.) Drying Mask (0.5 oz.) Drying Cream sample size - Acne Starter Kit see more...

• Any ex-Proactiv users....how does this compare for you? Thanks1 Answers
  • I'm currently using the glycolic cleanser weekly & am thinking ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend the Mario badescu acne starter package? Is it...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yadira O.
Yadira O.
I bought this kit because I was looking for a thorough skin regimen. I has been using cliniques 3 step and it was good but I felt like it was falling short. I decoded to try this kit out given I was hearing great things about the brand. I couldn't be any happier with my decision. All these products together have helped clear up my hormonal acne and redness of my skin. I love it so much and will purchase the regular sized products.
I didn't purchase the kit but I have a lot of the products separately. Mario Badescu products are priced moderately. I had my aesthetician look into the ingredients of the products and she said the products in the toner, or what Mario Badescu calls "lotion" is harsh. It worked for me for a while but then I began breaking out again. I stopped using it, other than the drying out solution, and my skin has become better overall.
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Independence, Ky
I bought this kit at ulta to try and help clear up my adult acne. I tried a muraud kit from Sephora before this and it just didn't compare once I started this kit! I'm addicted to all Mario's products now! My skin has improved soo much! And this little kit was affordable and great to just try out the product. It works! I'll def be buying the full size items from now on! The kit lasted about a month
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
This kit dried out my skin soooo badly! I know it is supposed to dry it out a little bit, but it was really bad and it happened really fast! I thought it was because we were on vacation in a hot dry climate, so I kept using it. By the time we were home from our vacation I couldn't keep enough lotion on my face!
Haseena M.
Haseena M.
Woodbridge, VA
This is one of the only products that helped my skin and I tried everything. My friend told me about this and she got it from Ulta. I will keep using this because it is very gentle! My favorite one is the white toner because it goes deep in your pores.
Jordyn S.
Jordyn S.
Tupelo, MS
I think this product will work great for people with oily skin. I personally have very dry skin and it made it even drier but my friend used it and loved it (she has oily skin) but the products are really good quality.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Orlando, FL
I'm in love with this acne starter kit, have been using it for about a week and I mean I can see the difference already. I'm also using the Mario badescu rose water and Is so good and refreshing and hydrating
Amber W.
Amber W.
Weatherford, TX
This skin care brand has literally improved my skin so much it's no frills packaging allows for more affordability and these little set are perfect for travel or first time buyers they are available at ulta
Jenny S.
Jenny S.
Mario Badescu is one of the effective brands I've tried. I personally like the pink pimple lotion and healing cream. Their astringent are also very effective which I think are included in this kit.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
I bought this to clear up my adult acne. I'm 30 years old. Never had acne problems before now. My doctor said it was safe during pregnancy so I went for it. It's definitely not a quick fix product and it hasn't completely fixed my acne. However, I do really feel it's helped with the inflammation and redness on my cheeks. The facewash is very cost effective. It doesn't smell like anything and I can just use the tiniest bit to wash my face. The toner has a nice light scent. I thought the lotion would seem to heavy but I really like it and it isn't sticky.

I don't usually use the tiny little drying lotion it came with. Doesn't seem to do much. I do use the mask when my skin is really bad. It has a very very strong smell but otherwise I like it. Not a perfect fix for my skin but I haven't found anything better that isn't benzol peroxide.
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Hot Springs
Does anyone recommend the Mario badescu acne starter package? Is it worth it? So is there something better? Mario Badescu Acne Starter Kit
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Nazareth, PA
Is this overly drying I have normal to dry skin and am looking for a system that will work but not make my skin flakey?
Corey G.
Corey G.
Pevely, MO
I'm currently using the glycolic cleanser weekly & am thinking of adding this to my skin care routine. How long did it take to see a noticeable difference? Did this make your skin overly dry?
Britney V.
Britney V.
Columbia, TN
Any ex-Proactiv users....how does this compare for you? Thanks