BY MARIO BADESCU #20 in Skincare Sets

Acne Starter Kit - Reveal the clean and clear skin you were meant to have with the Acne Starter Kit. This four piece collection calls upon the effective powers of salicylic acid, sulfur, hyaluronic acid, and aloe vera to help treat blemish-prone complexions and reveal healthier looking skin.A $40 value! Includes: Acne Facial Cleanser (2.0 oz.) Special Cucumber Lotion (2.0 oz.) Oil Free Moisturizer SPF 17 (1.0 oz.) Drying Mask (0.5 oz.) Drying Cream sample size - Acne Starter Kit see more...

• What do you guys think of the Mario badescu facial produc...2 Answers
  • How do you feel about Mario Badescu Acne Starter Kit2 Answers
  • Does this really help with acne ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rheanna L.
Madera, CA
Review for: Acne Starter Kit more...
There are definitely highs and lows of this kit. I tried this with the suggestion of a skincare professional at Ulta. The cleanser itself is okay, but your skin needs to be semi-clean already in order to use it. I got in the shower and used it on my face which had makeup on it and literally most of my foundation was leftover on my face and I had to go back in with a Neutrogena product to get it off. The toner is fine for me although it was a little harsh on the face, so do not use it too often. The lotion I got in there actually worked for my face really well and was one of the saving graces of this package. The mask smells awful!!! I do not mean just a little, I mean it reminded me of the smell of burning tires from semi-trucks on the freeway!! I found out that it was made with sulfur which explains it.  I used it once and do not think I can stomach another go at it. The drying cream in the package still smells bad, but not as bad as the mask. Again, it is made with sulfur in it so many people may not be able to handle it. In terms of drying out acne, it has definitely been a lifesaver for my hormonal acne around my chin. I have been struggling with minor adult acne and this drying cream has helped on any bigger acne spots that have popped up. Overall, I don't think the kit is awful, however, I think I will buy the drying cream and lotion in the larger sizes separately next time.
Angela C.
Review for: no color more...
After struggling for acne with for over 15 years, a friend told me about Mario Badescu. Initially I was hesitant, thinking that this line of products would give me the same results as ProActive, Clarisonic,  Clean and Clear and more.

The first product that I tried was the cleansing wash. I loved how silky it made my skin feel. I didn't feel any residue left over. Then I used a toner which left my skin feeling fresh. I followed it up with the non greasy moisturizer which kept my skin hydrated.

Once a week, I use the drying mask. Only use a little bit. It smells somewhat strong, reminding me of rubber. However, after leaving this on for a few minutes, my zits instantly dry up.

Overnight, I like to use the cream as a spot on treatment. In the morning, my pimples usually reduce in size.

Mario Badescu is a great line, and it is not expensive like most brands. I've been using it for 2 years now and am so happy with the results.

I wrote this review out of my own personal experience and was not paid or compensated for my opinion.
Cassie D.
Oxnard , CA
If youre womdering if you should spend the $ on this YES! I bought this starter kit because ive suffered with acne for 14 yeard and half way thru this kit I decided to buy the big bottles because its amazing! It really does work everyday i would get new breakouts so pumples would go away but new ones would pop up but every day I have less and less pimples on my face! I have like 3 pimples when i would have at least 20. my face its cleaner and softer and pores looks smaller and cleaner. def get this i cant reccomend this enough. another thing is i had super oily skin and now my skin feels normal a lil dry in 1 area but normal everywhere else.
Michelle M.
Review for: Acne Starter Kit more...
I have purchased the Mario Badescu rose water in the past and loved it. Heard fabulous things about his skincare so I gave it a shot, and I am so glad I did!! I have very oily skin with lots of texture and scarring and breakouts. I started using this 2 weeks ago and my skin is a night and day difference! It’s helped my large pores and the condition of my skin in general. It’s faded my scars and helped my breakouts go away! I absolutely would recommend!
Ashley S.
Polkville, NC
Review for: Acne Starter Kit more...
I purchased this kit at Ulta because an employee recommended it and since my skin looked like someone put a fire out with an ice pick i was willing to try anything. It is a little on the pricey side if your normal product is from a drug store/ retail store but it did help clear up my acne, i love the drying  cream. The sulfer thats in it smells terrible, but my face benefited so I will deal with the smell
Christina H.
Fort Campbell, KY
Review for: Acne Starter Kit more...
Amazing my skin feels so clean and soft. I use it during the morning and night and sometimes in the middle of the day. It did meet my expectations and it took 2 weeks to start seeing results and a month in could see a difference. I bought it from ulta 2 months ago and I already went back to buy the full bottles.Mario Badescu Acne Starter Kit
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
I love it! But not a lot of product in bottles and not long lasting. The cucumber astringent was non burning and soothing to the face. I love it! Smells amazing. The drying mask was amazing but small amount of product. Smells kinda like a used car shop but feels like its working when in use and you can see the difference!
Stacy S.
Review for: no color more...
I bought this Mario Badescu acne starter kit at ulta and I was able to use the $10 off any purchase which I received for my birthday coupon so I only ended up paying $20 to test out this kit. I'm very satisfied and I am so grateful that I finally purchased this. I have heard great things about the brand and I have already used the rosewater facial spray and the cucumber facial spray from this brand. Also I just tested out the super collagen mask for the first time today and I'm obsessed with it.  The whole reason why I wanted to start using this kid was because I needed to get back on track with the regular cleansing routine morning and night. I'm so glad I've been able to keep consistent for four weeks with this already. I've seen noticeable differences already.  I know some people have complained that they didn't see noticeable differences right away but typically it takes about 4 to 6 weeks for you to start seeing the differences in your skin from these products. Patience is key. When I finish this trial kit I will purchase the full size products cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. I am not a fan of the mask that came with this. It smells real bad and I don't know if I can put myself through that gain lol.
Gladis G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
HOLY GRAIL IN LOVE 💖💖💖 THIS HAS BEEN BY FAR MY FAVORITE KIT EVER!!!!!!
I DONT HAVE HORRIBLE ACNE BUT WITH ALL YHE MAKEUP I USE THIS REALLY HELPS ALOT ILL GET A PIMPLE OR TWO HERE AND THERE BUT THE DRYING CREAM MAKES IT DISAPPEAR. THE CLEANSER WORKS PRETTY FREAKEN GREAT. CUCUMBER LOTION DONE DEAL LOL. ONCE I DAMP MY FACE THE CUCUMBER LOTION HELPS AROUND MY T ZONE. THE OIL FREE MOISTURIZER THAT I TAKE WITH EVERY WHERE USE IT TWICE A DAY. I ONLY USE THE MASK 2 TO 3 TIMES A WEEK DEPENDING ON HOW MY SKIN IS. BUT I TRULY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE WITH ACNE OR LITTLE BUMPS
Maggie H.
Review for: no color more...
In all, I like it. I used all of these often, with the exception being the cucumber lotion. I love the cleanser and the mask, I've used them both all up. In all, I like the moisturizer as well, but it's nothing special. The acne spot treatment sample that it comes with is nice, too, but it runs out quickly.
I don't like the cucumber lotion. It's way too acidic for my face, and it just dries my whole face out. I would buy again, but I'd sell the lotion to someone who's a little more oily than myself.
Lindsay S.
I have a teen who suffers from some acne. Will this product work well?
Britney V.
Columbia, TN
Any ex-Proactiv users....how does this compare for you? Thanks
saima a.
Maidstone , Kent
What do you guys think of the Mario badescu facial products ? I have sensitive skin I do breakout when using certain products anyone ever used his products ??? Mario Badescu Acne Repair Kit
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
How do you feel about Mario Badescu Acne Starter Kit
Cheyenne C.
Hot Springs
Does anyone recommend the Mario badescu acne starter package? Is it worth it? So is there something better? Mario Badescu Acne Starter Kit