BY MARIO BADESCU #76 in Facial Cleansers

Acne Facial Cleanser - Prevent and heal existing acne with Mario Badescu's exfoliating and deep cleansing wash formulated with acne-fighting salicylic acid. Contains aloe vera and chamomile, two natural ingredients that calm and soothe acne inflamed skin. For best results follow with Mario Badescu's Special Cucumber Lotion or recommended astringent.(6.0 oz.) - Acne Facial Cleanser see more...

• Are there any other good products from Mario's acne line that wor...5 Answers
  • Does this have microbeads?1 Answers
  • I'd like to try this. Is it any good?1 Answers
Madison S.
I've always struggled with acne and scarring, and have tried numerous cleansers and creams and treatments, but this cleanser has helped way more than anything else I've ever tried! It cleared up some of my worst spots in less than 2 weeks and has made my skin VERY soft. It can be a bit drying for those who already have dry skin, so I would recommend using a moisturizer right after using, that's what I have to do. It washes off my make-up really well too! Something that I have found many cleansers lack. I had bought a travel size bottle to try out first, but I will definitely be buying a larger bottle when I run out!
Sophia V.
I hope this helps others, because I know I wouldn't have bought this product without reading plenty of reviews! I never suffered from acne until I entered college after moving cities and having changed climates. My skin was suffering from stress and hormonal acne often resulting in deep and painful cystic acne. For years, I tried different drugstore face washes as well as "top of the line" products like the Forever Flawless Line. I saw little improvement, until a friend recommended trying the Mario Badescu drying lotion on my problem areas. I saw IMMEDIATE clearing up of my painful acne trouble spots. Since then, I've been using the Mario Badescu acne facial cleanser and the cucumber lotion on a daily basis, and the drying lotion as needed. For daily moisture, I have been using the Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer, and my skin has seen remarkable improvement in the month that I have been using this regimen. I am completely sold on this line and can feel myself becoming a product loyalist. While these products definitely aren't on the lower end of the budget price line, they are definitely on the more affordable side. Also, they last a really long time, as a little goes a long way! Do try these products, if you have combination skin with acne prone sensitive skin. It might be one of your best decisions yet.
Lindsay L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the smell of this product but it didn't do enough for me as far as treating acne. It gets my face clean but does nothing for my breakouts. I also continued to have new breakouts while using this. I finished the bottle to give the product a fair shot but unfortunately it didn't work any better over time. The instructions say to leave it on for a few minutes for best results but I didn't notice any difference between leaving it on and rinsing it immediately.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Jasmin R.
Springville, UT
I’ve been battling with acne since high school. In college my acne started to get significantly worse and I noticed I started to get a lot of cystic acne and hormonal acne. I’ve tried a number of cleansers and haven’t loved any of them.

The reason I liked this cleanser so much is because it gets the job done and it doesn’t dry out your skin. I have combination skin and didn’t experience any major discomfort or dryness.

This cleanser hasn’t completely stopped the production of my acne or cleared any of my scars but since I’ve started using this cleanser I’ve noticed less acne production and my face feels cleaner. You only have to use about a quarter sized amount and it gets the job done. With other cleansers I’ve used I feel like I would wash my face and there was still residue from my makeup afterward. This cleanser completely cleans my face and leaves very little makeup leftover.

I’m definitely going to keep buying this product because I like how it has controlled my acne and I love how clean my skin feels afterward
Allison M.
  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it
Kennedy M.
I use this everyday as a daily cleanser. It smells so fresh and is very gentle on my skin. I have hormonal acne from my birth control and it doesn’t get rid of it completely but definitely reduces the size and redness of my breakouts. I love how it’s all natural ingredients as well. Mario Badescu is my favorite skin care brand.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Mario Badescu has won over my heart with this facial cleanser. From the medical scent, to the clean, fresh feeling this cleanser leaves behind, and he help it did at keeping my acne away, this cleanser is my all-time favorite cleanser. I took a break from this cleanser to try other acne-targeted cleansers including Ole Henriksen, Clinique, and First Aid Beauty, and though some of them were good cleansers, I was ready to get back to this cleanser. Like the saying goes, “Don’t fix something unless it’s broken” don’t gravitate from this product unless it doesn’t work for your skin. This cleanser is in my opinion, the best out there, and easy to find at Ulta or Sephora.
George-Anne N.
Twin Falls, ID
Hands down the best acne face wash have ever used! I'm going on 24 years old and I've always struggled acne since I was a teenager and I just barely discovered this stuff this year and it is the only thing that has cleared my acne up and kept it clear! This is seriously the my skin has ever been and I am in love with it!
caitlin r.
Paducah, KY
I recently developed what I believe to be mild cystic acne. My skin was getting worse by the day and nothing was helping. I was using MBs biotanical cleanser and switched to this acne cleaner when a friend recommended it... Skin cleared up in less than 2 weeks. It hasn't dried my skin out or anything! I am in love!
Valerie R.
Frankfort, KY
Are there any other good products from Mario's acne line that work well? I've been struggling with acne for a long time and this cleanser worked amazing for about 2 weeks so I'd like to check out more of his products to see if they would be able to keep my acne at bay
Jacqueline D.
Springville, PA
Is this worth the price?
Gabrielis A.
Does it dry out your skin?
Cheryl O.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work?
Anjeanette S.
Also, does it do a good job at removing excess makeup on the face?