BY MARIO BADESCU #12 in Acne Treatments

Acne Facial Cleanser - Prevent and heal existing acne with Mario Badescu's exfoliating and deep cleansing wash formulated with acne-fighting salicylic acid. Contains aloe vera and chamomile, two natural ingredients that calm and soothe acne inflamed skin. For best results follow with Mario Badescu's Special Cucumber Lotion or recommended astringent.(6.0 oz.) - Acne Facial Cleanser see more...

Marisa D.
Marisa D.
Thank goodness an employee at Ulta recommended this brand to me! This facial cleanser has completely changed my life. While I have pretty neutral combination skin, I struggled with pop-up acne as a teen. These weren't huge systemic knots, just pimples that would sporadically occur in my T-zone and around my mouth. While part of this was probably due to diet, I noticed a huge difference once I started using this cleanser. I use it once a day, every day and it does a wonderful job of clearing up any acne I might have. It doesn't sting when you apply it and it rinses off smoothly. It also doesn't have a scent, which I really appreciate. I purchased this for my boyfriend recently so that he could try it out (he has really oily skin and suffers from systemic acne) and it seems to be making a difference in his skin already!
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
I've only been using this cleanser for a few days but I've already seen such a huge difference in my skin. The small bumps I had around my forehead and cheeks are almost all gone and stubborn ones on my chin, which I've had for the longest time and no other cleanser could get rid of, have diminished. I love that it is so gentle on my skin and it doesn't feel drying or too chemically infused. Overall this is one of the best cleansers I've tried and I don't think I'll be using anything else! It's so inexpensive compared to higher end cleanser and they don't do half as well. I just love it !!!
Christina R.
Christina R.
Santa Cruz, CA
I love the Mario Badescu line, but this cleanser did not work for me. My skin has always been acne prone, sensitive, and dry/combination. It's difficult to find products that can deal with all of those issues. I really wanted to like this cleanser and I think it would work for other people who aren't so sensitive. I also only used it for a couple of weeks and because it made me break out I stopped using it. I know other people have said it should get worse before it gets better, but I didn't have the patience to wait out the breakout period.
Tiepe-Tiekoun K.
Tiepe-Tiekoun K.
Silver Spring
I heard so many good things about this cleanser that I decided to give it a try. Laterally after using it my face started to break out. I had super size pimples coming out from everywhere: nose, chin, cheeks, forehead, even my neck. It was also drying out my skin. I am not one to change product quickly so I decided to stick with it for 2-3 weeks, thinking maybe it was part of the cleaning process but my face was getting more and more painful with cultures of pimples. I went back to "Clear days ahead" by Khiel's and I am much more happier.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I picked this product up at my local Ulta because I was in search for a good face cleanser that didn't break me out. I've been having problems with acne this past year due to going on and off of pills. To my surprise, this product works so great. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft, while maintaining clear skin. No breakouts! I switched over to a different cleanser that I received for free from Ulta, and it has increased my acne, so I am DEFINITELY buying this Mario Badescu cleanser over and over again. Will ALWAYS recommend!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
This cleanser is perfect combination and/or oily skin. It contains salicylic acid to help exfoliate. It also contains aloe vera to help soothe the skin. It's not a harsh cleanser but it is strong enough to help dry out pimples. I have been using this cleanser for almost a month and I have noticed an improvement in my skin. I don't have nearly as many pimples or dry spots. I would recommend this cleanser if you have sensitive skin that is prone to break outs.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
This face cleanser is my everything. I have never found a face cleanser that works so quick on my acne and cleaning up my face. I was breaking out and used this three nights in a row even after three full days of wearing makeup and by the fourth day my face was already clearing. It works wonders. It is a little pricey but well worth it. The bottle will last you about a month if you use it every day. A little does go a long way though.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I have struggled with acne since the age of 13, and have tired loads of skin care lines but this acne wash is the only thing that truly helped my skin. Its gentle on the skin but still does a good job with cleaning off the face. It lasts a really long time which is nice since its a bit up there in price, but still worth it to me.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
i love this facial cleanser!! my face has seriously cleared up and i dont really break out much anymore as long as i use this to wash my face day and night. very good for senaitive skin and has a clean to no scent. very light weight. can be a little pricey to most but the bottle lasts me pretty long , a little goes a long way.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I used this product after I had a positive experience with the Enzyme Cleanser. I thought it would be able to help my acne, but it did not do much of anything. I guess it cleaned my skin but it did not look or feel any different. I would just use the Enzyme Cleanser, it smells better and does a better job. Would not buy again.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
springville, PA
Is this worth the price?
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Frankfort, KY
Are there any other good products from Mario's acne line that work well? I've been struggling with acne for a long time and this cleanser worked amazing for about 2 weeks so I'd like to check out more of his products to see if they would be able to keep my acne at bay
Gabrielis A.
Gabrielis A.
Does it dry out your skin?
Jasmin G.
Jasmin G.
So I struggle with like really bad acne like for a year and I was at a dermatologist but nothing helped so far. Do you think this would help me to get my skin clear for a long distance of time?
Cheryl O.
Cheryl O.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work?