BY MARIO BADESCU #83 in Facial Cleansers

Acne Facial Cleanser - Prevent and heal existing acne with Mario Badescu's exfoliating and deep cleansing wash formulated with acne-fighting salicylic acid. Contains aloe vera and chamomile, two natural ingredients that calm and soothe acne inflamed skin. For best results follow with Mario Badescu's Special Cucumber Lotion or recommended astringent.(6.0 oz.) - Acne Facial Cleanser see more...

• Are there any other good products from Mario's acne line ...5 Answers
  • I have normal to dry skin and am trying to find a new eve...1 Answers
  • Does this have microbeads?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser, 6 fl. oz.
  • "I got this at ulta today and used it as soon as I got home and I am in love! it doesn't make my skin dry at all and it goes on really nicely and it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend it to anyone specially for someone with sensitive skin." in 78 reviews
Sophia V.
I hope this helps others, because I know I wouldn't have bought this product without reading plenty of reviews! I never suffered from acne until I entered college after moving cities and having changed climates. My skin was suffering from stress and hormonal acne often resulting in deep and painful cystic acne. For years, I tried different drugstore face washes as well as "top of the line" products like the Forever Flawless Line. I saw little improvement, until a friend recommended trying the Mario Badescu drying lotion on my problem areas. I saw IMMEDIATE clearing up of my painful acne trouble spots. Since then, I've been using the Mario Badescu acne facial cleanser and the cucumber lotion on a daily basis, and the drying lotion as needed. For daily moisture, I have been using the Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer, and my skin has seen remarkable improvement in the month that I have been using this regimen. I am completely sold on this line and can feel myself becoming a product loyalist. While these products definitely aren't on the lower end of the budget price line, they are definitely on the more affordable side. Also, they last a really long time, as a little goes a long way! Do try these products, if you have combination skin with acne prone sensitive skin. It might be one of your best decisions yet.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Bre P.
Use this daily and I’m not really sure if it is effective. However I guess. I don’t really have acne problems BUT I just use it as a cleanser. I use it to take off makeup and along with my Clarisonic MIA 2. I use it on my face and strangely ....my underarms or private areas. Now...it DOES work there. I use it when I have an ingrown hair and immediately the next day... it’s going down ! Shoutout to the salicylic acid !
Valerie T.
Louisville, KY
i was really excited to try out this product because i've heard a lot of great things about the mario badescu line. i've also tried the drying lotion, which works well. i used the acne cleanser for a few weeks, and it made my acne even worse. my pimples were red and irritated. however, it was really soothing to use. it could've been that my skin was purging at the time or that the product wasn't fit for me.
Cassie W.
I hear such good things about the Mario Badescu brand that I just had to try this. I’m battling with acne currently and nothing was clearing my skin up. Only 2 days into using this and my skin is almost cleared up. The only thing I’m not a huge fan of is that it smells very chemically. I’d prefer a lighter scent. But other than that, it does the job it’s supposed to without drying my skin out.
tori S.
Ballwin, MO
I’ve heard amazing things about this brand, so I picked it up at Ulta. Unfortunately, this did not work for my skin. I really wish it did, but after a couple days of use my face broke out in a rash, so I stopped the use of this product and I will not be purchasing any more of their products. If you do not have ultra sensitive skin, I think it will work well for you.
Lauren B.
Point Pleasant, NJ
This was wayyyy to harsh on my skin. I don't have sensitive skin where I will get rashes or weird spots from products but this made me almost get a slight burn it was so harsh. I used it twice and threw out the full bottle. I have acne prone skin and get hormonal cystic acne... not sure who would even be able to use this if someone who actually has acne can't use it.
Allison M.
  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it  i love it
Katie M.
I’ve only been using this for a week but it has done wonders. I’m 23 years old and still have the occasional breakout and this has been really great. I combine it with Mario’s Oil Control moisturizer and it’s outstanding. I stay more matte throughout my day since I began. It is very reasonably priced and I would recommend to anyone!!
Kennedy M.
Lincoln, NE
I use this everyday as a daily cleanser. It smells so fresh and is very gentle on my skin. I have hormonal acne from my birth control and it doesn’t get rid of it completely but definitely reduces the size and redness of my breakouts. I love how it’s all natural ingredients as well. Mario Badescu is my favorite skin care brand.
Valerie R.
Frankfort, KY
Are there any other good products from Mario's acne line that work well? I've been struggling with acne for a long time and this cleanser worked amazing for about 2 weeks so I'd like to check out more of his products to see if they would be able to keep my acne at bay
Jacqueline D.
Springville, PA
Is this worth the price?
Gabrielis A.
Does it dry out your skin?
Cheryl O.
Louisville, KY
How well does this work?
Anjeanette S.
Also, does it do a good job at removing excess makeup on the face?