BY MARIO BADESCU

Clarifying face wash. Formulated with Salicylic Acid. Deep cleans acne-prone skin.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid,Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Parfum (Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Linalool

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Leave on for 1-2 minutes to allow the BHA more time to dissolve away surface buildup, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Are there any other good products from Mario's acne line ...5 Answers
  • I have normal to dry skin and am trying to find a new eve...1 Answers
  • Did this cause anyone's skin to breakout?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser
  • "I got this at ulta today and used it as soon as I got home and I am in love! it doesn't make my skin dry at all and it goes on really nicely and it smells amazing! I would definitely recommend it to anyone specially for someone with sensitive skin." in 78 reviews
Sophia V.
I hope this helps others, because I know I wouldn't have bought this product without reading plenty of reviews! I never suffered from acne until I entered college after moving cities and having changed climates. My skin was suffering from stress and hormonal acne often resulting in deep and painful cystic acne. For years, I tried different drugstore face washes as well as "top of the line" products like the Forever Flawless Line. I saw little improvement, until a friend recommended trying the Mario Badescu drying lotion on my problem areas. I saw IMMEDIATE clearing up of my painful acne trouble spots. Since then, I've been using the Mario Badescu acne facial cleanser and the cucumber lotion on a daily basis, and the drying lotion as needed. For daily moisture, I have been using the Mario Badescu Oil Free Moisturizer, and my skin has seen remarkable improvement in the month that I have been using this regimen. I am completely sold on this line and can feel myself becoming a product loyalist. While these products definitely aren't on the lower end of the budget price line, they are definitely on the more affordable side. Also, they last a really long time, as a little goes a long way! Do try these products, if you have combination skin with acne prone sensitive skin. It might be one of your best decisions yet.
Melissa D.
Palm bay, FL
So this may be a long review but it is a great one .
I have been having some trouble with my skin lately due to breakouts from my birth control. I have spent over $40 + on products just trying to get my skin to feel normal and today i found this product. HOLY COW. I AM SO ANGRY I SPENT MONEY ELSEWHEREEE ! This is THE best acne cleanser i have used and the price was just perfect ! It left my skin feeling soft not sticky and it didnt burn or leave a burning feeling .
i swear by this product and next week i will go back and get the whole line ! ❤️❤️❤️
Nicole B.
Livingston, NJ
I have struggled with acne starting in high school. I have tried drug store products, high end products and even prescriptions, but nothing ever seemed to work. My mom used to use this pink clay solution as a child and swore by it. When she found that Mario Badescu made it she bought me that and the facial cleanser. Let’s just say my face has never been so clear. It’s gentle yet affective, it doesn’t dry my face out and for the price it’s a steal! I love this cleanser and brand! Will never use anything else
Katie B.
Since everyone raves about Mario Badescu I decided to take the skin quiz on their website in order to find a good skin care regime for me. It paired me with this as I have acne and I gave it a try. First off, this cleanser has a slight rose-y smell and I hate artificial rose smells (especially the rose spray) so that was disappointing. However, putting the smell aside, I kept with it for a few weeks. I did not see any results that this product actually helped my acne. I was really disappointed in this product.
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
JENNY L.
Daphne, AL
This cleanser is very gentle on skin but still cleans and purifies!! I started using I­t­ when I was struggling with acne and I­t­ transformed my skin! I highly recommend I­t­! The entire Mario Badescu line is AMAZING and well worth the splurge! Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser
Bre P.
Use this daily and I’m not really sure if it is effective. However I guess. I don’t really have acne problems BUT I just use it as a cleanser. I use it to take off makeup and along with my Clarisonic MIA 2. I use it on my face and strangely ....my underarms or private areas. Now...it DOES work there. I use it when I have an ingrown hair and immediately the next day... it’s going down ! Shoutout to the salicylic acid !
Yanelsi R.
Mays Landing, NJ
I became an esthetician this year, and the line I worked with and use on myself as been Dermalogica, in which I love. Now my skin as been screaming for a change by breaking out, so I decided to incorporate this into my nightly routine since the salycic acid can be too harsh using it 2x day, and I must say that in the past 2 weeks that I have been using it, the breakouts have definitely calmed down.
Cassie W.
I hear such good things about the Mario Badescu brand that I just had to try this. I’m battling with acne currently and nothing was clearing my skin up. Only 2 days into using this and my skin is almost cleared up. The only thing I’m not a huge fan of is that it smells very chemically. I’d prefer a lighter scent. But other than that, it does the job it’s supposed to without drying my skin out.
Morgan M.
It clears up my breakouts when I use it in conjunction with the super c lotion (toner).
It’s not to harsh, so it doesn’t dry out my skin. I have used this product a couple of time over the years and when it stops working I use another product and then go back to it. My face gets used to products so I switch it up. But this product is a go to for me so it’s in my acne product rotation.
Valerie R.
Frankfort, KY
Are there any other good products from Mario's acne line that work well? I've been struggling with acne for a long time and this cleanser worked amazing for about 2 weeks so I'd like to check out more of his products to see if they would be able to keep my acne at bay
Jacqueline D.
Springville, PA
Is this worth the price?
Gabrielis A.
Does it dry out your skin?
Stephanie E.
Andrews, TX
Does this cleanser dry out your skin?
Kathy M.
Sun Valley , CA
Does this help with acne scars?