Mario Badescu Acne Control Kit uploaded by Kayla A.Mario Badescu Acne Control Kit uploaded by Diamond H.

BY MARIO BADESCU

The basics to clarify and treat problematic skin. Includes 6oz. Acne Facial Cleanser, 8oz. Special Cucumber Lotion, 2oz. Drying Mask, .5 oz. Drying Cream, 1 oz. Drying Lotion. Everything you need for daily care to keep skin clean, clear and acne eruptions under control. This kit contains our NEW Acne Facial Cleanser formulated with Salicylic Acid, a deep-cleansing, disinfecting astringent, our famous acne treatments for pimples and a clarifying, oil-absorbing, pore-tightening mask. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Griselda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this but it’s too small at times I feel like I give a lot of money and it’s really small but nevertheless the product works especially the drying lotion I buy that separately and it works overnight on any pimple any size it dries it out but I definitely do recommend this you won’t waste your money on it it’s just if you could be a little bit bigger it’ll be better  I really like this but it’s too small at times I feel like I give a lot of money and it’s really small but nevertheless the product works especially the drying lotion I buy that separately and it works overnight on any pimple any size it dries it out but I definitely do recommend this you won’t waste your money on it it’s just if you could be a little bit bigger it’ll be better.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! especially the serum. I have cystic acne and both the serum and the face wash have done absolute wonders. I also love all of the other products but those are the two that stuck out the most. If you have tried a lot of stuff for your acne and nothing has worked I definitely recommend.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk
These products are my absolute favorite! They do smell kind of funny, like alcohol and baby shampoo mixed together.. but they work phenomenally! I have combination skin and I love the pink bottle of acne drying powder! I apply this with a qtip at night to my acne spots and I wake up to no acne! This is superior to other brands that have a product you apply to the entire face, as those normally dry up my already dry spots.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
After trying many products from Mario Badescu I think people should buy this with blind folded eyes. It changed my skin with my other purchase of the Buffering Lotion. My most favorite in this kit is the Drying Lotion, Cucumber lotion and the drying mask. You'll be happy to see what it does to your skin. This kit and other Mario Badescu products helped me get my healthy clear skin back.
Mallory P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely oily and somewhat sensitive skin. This box gives you like a $50 value for only $38 or something like that, and even though I have had it for about 2 months, I'm still using some of the products so definitely getting my money worth! Also, absolutely love the drying cream as I can put it on before bed, and the pimples look better in the morning!
Annie S.
Woodstock
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had very bad acne and a ton of pimples. I tried many acne kits. This one is by far the most effective product that I have used on my face. It got rid of my acne so quickly and I am so thankful that I gave this a chance. This is a great deal. You get so much product for way less money than if you were to buy each one of the products separately.
Marisa M.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I was at one of my friends houses and she had this face wash. I have been wanting to try it so bad so although I had full face on i went ahead and used it anyway! Man, I really am going to have to finally get some for myself. Smells good but the way it made my skin feel smooth, hydrated and looked so refreshed!! A must have regimen.
Callie C.
Raleigh, NC
IF I COULD GIVE THIS 1826626272 STARS I WOULD. i have been using most of these products for about 4 weeks and i am in love! The cleanser cleans off makeup so well and leaves my skin feeling fresh! The cucumber micellar water really adds a refreshing touch and makes my skin so smooth! I am also really impressed with the moisturizer and drying products! I haven’t had a pimple since i started using!
Iris C.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product!! For someone who watches her money and is on a budget this is great! I have two teens and they have been using this religiously. Its gentle but strong enough to fight acne and keep your face from over drying and cause more damage. If you are able to buy the sample, do it. Test it out and see how it works for you.
Yaqui X.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As many of you reading this may know already, Mario Badescu has really showed how great his skin care products are! The products are amazing and there is something for any skin care issue. My face has improved so much since I started using this kit and I will continue using other products from this line. Highly recommend .