BY MARIO BADESCU #21 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• What is the best Mario badescu moisturizer for oily, sensitive sk...1 Answers
  • What are your must have Mario Badescu products for dry/acne prone...2 Answers
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The more I try Mario Badescu products the more and more I like the brand. I've bought full-size drying lotion and rose spray but I wanted to try more. Every product is literally perfect. My man thinks I'm crazy for spending money on the products. But since I make my own money he doesn't get an opinion especially when he doesn't understand how wonderful the products are.
Cheyenne P.
Shelbiana, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The drying lotion is a favorite of mine. If you feel a pimple coming on - dab a bit of the product on and then go to sleep and wake back up - and the pimple is gone. A bit of a buyer beware: this only works on white heads and should only be applied to unbroken skin. This product doesn’t work with with all zit types. I bought my drying lotion from ulta for about $18. It is a very small bottle but it does last a while.
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price for Mario Badescu is amazing! You get a high end brand of facial products for a very, very good price. I wouldn’t suggest anything Change about the brand. I would recommend it to everybody. You can get it from Ulta!
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everything I’ve tried from this line has been amazing! No joke. They have everything you need and their product work miracles on my skin. I buy my Mario Badescufrom Ulta.Mario Badescu
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Struggle with Acne? Tried it all? You're hunt is over! Mario Badescu's entire line of facial products are curated to keep even the worst Acne at bay! From the cleansers, facial sprays, drying lotions and variety of creams there is the perfect routine for every girl. The products are quality, and you can see and feel the results!
Hailey S.
Cambridge, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This company has shown me nothing but the best! I’m always amazed at the products I purchase from them. They have both affordable and expensive items depending on what you are looking for. My favorite purchase is the rose facial spray. It’s my everyday hydration spray.
Dria S.
Staten Island
Hmm I've been using Mario badescu since middle school breakouts. Nothing else has held my skin down PERIOD. I get moisturizing, matte, makeup primer, spf all in one product. I've told everyone in my circle about these products and they've become badescu believers !
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is actually pretty good. I use his Rose water facial spray, and I always have an extra bottle on hand. I have one in my purse, and one on my dresser, for anytime I need a quick "pick me up" Mario has plenty of products for every type of skin care need. His products are not expensive neither. I was introduced to this brand about 6 months ago, and I love it. ULTA carries pretty much everything of his. I haven't tried anything else but the Rose water spray, but if I love the facial spray THAT much..Then their has to be more products I would love to get my hands on. I suffer from chronic adult acne, so anything that can address my skin care needs I'm all for it. In the future, I will be purchasing more products by him, so then I can leave more reviews. Over all, everything he has is good quality. He has a little something for everyone, and I really respect that.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing natural based skin care line, i was introduced to this brand when a group I'm a part of let me know about the skin care analysis and free samples which i loved the concept of since i have sensitive skin and really like to try things before shelling out money on products that would just go to waste if it didnt cooperate with my skin in the long run. Luckily that wasnt the case and everything they sent worked perfectly for not only myself but for my fiance, it even helped with his ingrown hairs he gets a few days after shaving and the irritation that comes along with it. The prices are much better than other products that i have used in the past that didn't even work half as well as the ones i recieved from Mario Badescu. Some of the products i recieved and continue to use are the flower & tonic mask, the enzyme cleansing gel, cucumber cleansing lotion and strawberry face scrub with hopes of trying the kiwi one! Would definitely recommend MB if you're still struggling with finiding the right skin care routine and want something more natural!
Lana T.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just did an empties review of all my mario badescu obsessions. There's only one man in my life and it's Mario Badescu! This line has transformed my skin. I have suffered with acne for most of my life and once a month I'll suffer from a breakout. From the drying lotion or the drying mask my skin care concerns are under control. With their kiwi or almond face scrubs my pitted acne scars have nearly diminished. My skin is beyond radiant. I'm obsessed with their botanical face gel cleanser. It's gentle but cleans deep.The glycolic acid toner brightens and leaves my skin firm and flawless. It removes just the right amount of oil. Best of all, it's effective and affordable! I will use this line for life💞
Lynette M.
What is your favorite Mario Badescu products and why?
Louise D.
Livingston , West Lothian
just purchased Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea! I've heard it's amazing for setting makeup, anyone else had this experience? Very excited to try it ☺Mario Badescu
Kate K.
I haven't tried any product by this brand. Which should I try first? What is your favorite?
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
Favorite Mario Badescu product?!
Catherine L.
Top products you use and love?