BY MARINELAND #51 in Pet First Aid

Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I didn't know they even still made this one, I guess it's a classic! This was my first tank when I was ten, twenty two years ago. The tank is great and the biowheel adds a great bacteria colony to keep your water balanced
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
Such a great kit! We used this kit when we had a smaller tank and it looked great. It met all of my expectations. I had a 20 gallon tank. This brand is great and it lasts a long time. Would buy again.
Brittany A.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
The biowheel alone is why this tank is beyond amazing!! It allows beneficial bacterias to have another place to grow, so it keeps the water clear! It also helps eat up some of the waste (anmonia, nitrites and nitrates) so the water stays more level in between water changes.
Kat H.
I highly recommend this aquarium my fish are really happy in it and my frog loves it too. I had different aquariums and I never felt happy with any of them. the night light make it looks even better! I really like the bio wheel it keeps my tank healthy for my fish.
Haley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I've had mine for about a year now and they lights still work, it is easy for me to clean it and for me to move around. It is perfect for my two gold fish and doesn't take up a lot of space. I would buy another if this one is to ever break.
member-d1822a567
Austin, TX
This kit is a perfect size. If you are looking to get a fish for the first time it is a must. Light is perfect, not to bright. My son loves his tank set.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
My son wanted fish in his room, this is a great tank. The led lights last forever and the tank stays so clean I usually just have to add water.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This has been a really nice starter fish tank. The lighting is perfect and hasn't needed replacing. We enjoy watching the fish tank .
alison m.
Clovis, CA
I have this for our water turtle and it is perfect, for now. But that is only because the turtle is growing rapidly. But good quality
Sarah M.
Prineville, OR
Perfect starter kit and perfect for the experienced aquarists. The biowheel is my favorite feature. Helps keep the tank fully cycled.
brandy f.
Savage, MD
Anyone have this? Does it fog up the tank?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
Where can find this I love my fish a lot
Brooklyn, CT
How much does this typically cost
Where can I buy this
Brooklyn, CT
What else would I need to buy?