Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesMarinela
Polvorones Shortbread Orange Cookies - 8ct/238oz

Marinela Polvorones Shortbread Orange Cookies - 8ct/23.8oz

by Marinela

Is best than normal cookies?
Start your review of Marinela Polvorones Shortbread Orange Cookies - 8ct/23.8oz!
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Marinela Polvorones Shortbread Orange Cookies - 8ct/23.8oz uploaded by Rocio V.
I love these cookies because they have the orange flavor and that makes their taste delicious, they are very crunchy, and my family loves these cookies I recommend them.
gissele A.
Los Angeles
Marinela Polvorones Shortbread Orange Cookies - 8ct/23.8oz uploaded by gissele A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are sooo good!!! I got them for quarantine & they are nice!! they are so soft to bite & can feel such great flavor almost like orangey, it comes with 8 packs & each pack has 4 cookies..enough for a little snack!!!
Ana R.
Sugar Creek, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Marinela polvorones shortbread orange cookies are so good. These Mexican cookies are very popular in my country. You can eat them anytime. This is a perfect snack.
Daniela C.
Son muy buenos estos polvorones, tienen un delicioso sabor. En particular a algunas personas parece no agradarles el sabor a naranja de ellas, a mi me agradan. Marinela tiene muchos productos buenos, les invito a probarlos.
Nathaly A.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried these for the first time in years and oooooooooo the nostalgia I am feeling! They are so yummy!
Influenster M.
ok estas son una insignia de mi infancia las ame y aun amo. muero por volver a probarlas de los productos marinela me atrevo a decir que es el mejos, me encanta su delicioso pero muy sutil sabor a naranja. las amo.
Rosse B.
West Mifflin, PA
Marinela Polvorones too good !! would buy thousands of box without getting tired of eating them, are so good to eat at breakfast with coffee or afternoon with a latte, I love you !!
PATRICIA G.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I Love Polvorones. They are delicious, I love the orange and cinnamon are also very rich. They are ideal for an afternoon snack. And very economical
Sol G.
Miami
Super ricos! Pero hay que tener cuidado, porque estás galletas están hechas con mucha grasa.
Solanyes F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
the maximum, haha ​​my cousins ​​and I we were doing competition to see who ate more polvorones, and the truth is q both were running full from eating so much but were staying happy, God is that they are very rich.