Marinela Gansito Cookies uploaded by El L.Marinela Gansito Cookies uploaded by El L.Marinela Gansito Cookies uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY MARINELA

Marinela Gansito Cookies: Delicious cookie sandwiches with strawberry-filled jelly centers and chocolate coating*NEW_LINE* Made with quality ingredients*NEW_LINE* see more...

• Where can you find these? I only have tried the cakes but...2 Answers
  • Do they taste the same as the original gansitos?2 Answers
  • What do you eat these with??3 Answers
  • "i could eat this all day, they are soo good." in 1 review
  • "i like these they are really good but tastes different than the regular gansitos but i buy them because i like them " in 1 review
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are amazing! Love the taste and how rich the flavor is. It is similar to the original product but this one also is its own individual! I highly recommend this product. A great snack!
El L.
How can this truck drivers get away with this. The way they park. Cannot park by handicap parking space food4less bear valley rd Victorville . . NOT RIGHT!. Already file a police report!
Cynthia A.
These cookies are the best! They are similar to mamuts cookies. Also if you're not into the soft, the cookie is crunchy and the inside marshmallow and strawberry gives it a good texture in your mouth.
laura f.
San Diego, CA
If you didn't think gansitos could get any better think again. These cookies are perfect in every way. They have soft and crunch, lots of chocolate, and the size is perfect for on the go or with coffee. the filling is amazing and the fact that its got the cookie bit is great.
Laura D.
I don't know how people like these, all I can really taste is the marshmallow and strawberry, and it wasn't even good, cookie crumbled all over the place and was very dry. the cakes are 100% better lol.
Diane C.
Ontario , Ca
I really LOVE these. they are so good and they make a great snack, whether its for school, work, or just to enjoy a snack at home. they're also not pricey! i would recommend you guys to buy these for home. maybe for your kids if you have any or even just for yourselves.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are good. My husband introduced them to me I have never tried any Mexican cookies. These are his favorite of all Mexican cookies. He likes to put them in the freezer and actually they are better.
Lilka J.
Ooh these are so good! I used to eat like two of these a day when I lived in Mexico for awhile as a kid. The chocolate coating is nice and thin and the jam is just doing the most. Highly recommend.
Paola Z.
I have not had Gansitos in ages! I used to eat these a lot when I was a little girl. I’d describe this as a snack cake with a little fruit filling, which I don't really like. It’s not gross, but I just don't like the fruit in them.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg, I love gansitos i eat gansitos since I was a little girl. I love to put them in the refrigerator and eat them cold. Yummy they have a great taste, they are covered in chocolate and have a filling with cream and strawberry . Thearinella company has great products.
jennifer t.
Wichita falls, TX
What do you eat these with??
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Do they taste the same as the original gansitos?
Maria G.
Where can you find these? I only have tried the cakes but not these