BY MARINELA

Gissel M.
Kenosha, WI
Grew up with these and I love them even though the strawberry ones are my favorite! lol but these are the perfect snacks on your child's lunch box! (if you don't end up eating them all first)
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
The Marinela company has great products and the pineapple barritas are one of my favorite they also have them in strawberry. I grew up eating these and they are delicious it makes me remember my childhood .
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
Oh I love these! I grew up with them and I still eat them to this day. They are great for snacks and to take on trips. Or simply just because I crave it.
Nancy C.
I really like this barritas 😋. They are soft and taste great. I buy a packet and my boys enjoy them as well. They also sell the strawberries ones too.
Galilea E.
Oh my gosh I love the strawberry ones I take these to school for snacks. You must try if you haven't you guys will love them😋😋
Juliana D.
These are some great cookies and even more with the filling they have down the middle of fruit.
Lilyanna A.
Love these barritas but I would most perfect the. Strawberry ones. They just taste better to me
Bren A.
This Mexican girl is missing her childhood do much :(. These barritas de piña are the best!
Erika G.
Frisco, TX
I love this mexican cookies! pineapple an strawberry their both awesome snacks!
Fernando M.
Una de mis galletas favoritas. En verdad don grandiosas😻 cuando tengo la oportunidad las compro de esta o de otros sabores.
Stephanie m.