Marine Groove Eau de Toilette Spray

by Marine Groove

Jasmine, Peony, Musk, Passion Fruit

If you've ever had Moon Sparkle by this brand how does it compare to this scent? They don't make moon sparkel anymore and that was a really popular scent :/
Start your review of Marine Groove Eau de Toilette Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I always get the Escada summer perfumes in the spring, they never fail me.in reviews
Evanston, IL
This was my first major perfume purchase. I was in high school and I loved the sweet fruity scent. I brought it to summer camp and all the boys who walked by my room asked what perfume it was. They all liked it. Now that I'm older, it's too sweet for my taste but I still have a soft spot for this perfume.
I like the scent of this but i use this in night dates or reunions but still smells so girly, so fruity love it
Riverside, CA
Marine groover is a nice scent from escada, very sweet. i also use sunset heat from this brand as well.
Escada's perfume scents are a summer essential, especially this one. Not only does it smell of fruity, summery nights, but it's also long-lasting which is essential throughout the day. It's also great for ladies of any age; I started wearing Escada when I was 15 because it isn't musty or floral-scented and have continued purchasing Escada for seven years. Definitely need to find a travel-sized version of this!
San Antonio , TX
I love this perfume. The fruity scent is has reminds me of being on the beach during the summer. I love how it the scent doesn't fade quick and when my body temperature rises the scent is just heavenly. If you're looking for a great summer perfume then this is the one for you.
I always get the Escada summer perfumes in the spring, they never fail me. And they don't cost as much as others out there.
Federal Way, WA
I love most of the Escada fragrances and the Marine Groove is no different. It's sweet, it's bright, and it's youthful. One of my favorite spring/summer time scents. It's incredibly affordable too. Awesome!
I love the Escada perfumes especially this one. I have repurchased this several times I hate that they discontinue their scents each year. If you look in a tj maxx or ross something like that you can usually find them at a good price.
This perfume is one of the sweetest. It is so fruity. And so perfect for summer. I picked up this baby from ulta for my daughter and she was very pleased with it. It's her summer scent.
Mississauga
This is one of my favorite perfumes...ever! I keep a bottle in my car, one at the house and a mini in my purse. This may for others be more of a "summer" fragrance but i wear in all year! This fragrance is composed of passion fruit (love it) , peony, jasmine and musk and has a floral-fruity character.