Marina Fine Nylon Fish Net - Size: 4 W (9 handle) uploaded by Amber R.Marina Fine Nylon Fish Net - Size: 4 W (9 handle) uploaded by Milysen R.Marina Fine Nylon Fish Net - Size: 4 W (9 handle) uploaded by Nancy C.

BY MARINA

Pictured in 6 - HGE1636: Features: -Fish net-Made of fine, soft mesh for fragile fish-Tightly woven-Plastic-coated handle-Safe, comfortable grip-Reduces chance of catching gills or barbs-Makes water maintenance easy-Ideal for skimming the surface of the aquarium. Options: -Available in several sizes. Dimensions: -Dimensions of 9" handle: 4" W-Dimensions of 10" handle: 3" W-Dimensions of 12" handle: 6" W. Collection: -Marina collection. see more...

• Fish nets come in handy when you are trying to clean the ...10 Answers
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great for transporting fish safely without stressing them out. Small handle makes it easy to hold. The fish are protected by a small mesh net that won't hurt them and keeps them from jumping out. I've used it and always kept them so when I'm cleaning tanks I can handle them properly so I don't lose any fish.
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Does the job! When I need to clean my fishes bowl I like knowing I am not harming him during the process of tampering him to a temporary habitat. Makes cleaning easy and I haven't had any issues, serves its purpose and is affordable and gentle!
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a great net with a good price tag. Has a long handle so you can get to the bottom of your tank without getting your hand wet. Very nice o would recommend
Nancy C.
I've had my marina fish net for about 6 years now, haven't had to replace it or anything yet. The wire that makes the handle is very sturdy, the mesh net is pretty durable, my cichlids fins don't get caught or anything while in the net either , very affordable prices, easy to find at your local fish store or Walmart. Would recommend this product with a full five stars.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Was able to buy this pretty cheap at Wal-Mart and it works great. It came in 2 sizes small and large. Maybe Wal-Mart just didn't carry a medium but the small seems a bit too small and the large was a bit too large.
Cristina T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have had my marina fish net for 3 years now and it is in brand new shape. It works for all that I need........ Fish nets come in handy when you are trying to clean the fish tank. It hasn't broken or ripped on me yet so I must say its worth
Lizeth G.
I love this net, it a a life saver. Many of my fish die for some reason that u don't know why yet but this net helped me catch them and it was easy to get them.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I love this fish net! It's so lightweight and easy to use. It holds up really well and helps keep my fish inside nicely. Love this product
Latice T.
Hawthorne, CA
This a good and sturdy fish bet I have had mine for a few years and it hasn't worn out it's good to have when you need to clean the tank.
Thania B.
Fish nets come in handy when you are trying to clean the fish tank. It hasn't broken or ripped on me yet so I must say its worth it.
Cristina T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Fish nets come in handy when you are trying to clean the fish tank. It hasn't broken or ripped on me yet so I must say its worth ?