BY MARILYN #42 in Hairbrushes & Combs

100% natural boar-bristle Elevated center row for added texture Extra long grip for user comfort Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Robanda International and are not a licensed retailer of Robanda International.  Robanda International guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Robanda International product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Dhanvi S.
When I style my clients hair I need to make sure that I am working efficiently and thoroughly. This brush makes that possible! It adds volume without over teasing and breaking my clients hair. It still looks shiny and plump even after the most aggressive of teasing a! Down here in Texas we like BIG HAIR HUNNY. But why should that mean breakage, dryness and brittleness?! It doesn't when you tease with this brush!
Brianna G.
Works wonders I use 3 times per week and it makes my hair poof. I like the bumb and this makes it so much easier. easy to find any beauty store.
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
LOVE this teasing brush. Excellent for getting that extra oomph of volume that you need. Very simple to use.
Karissa B.
Great for teasing hair works even better with hairspray. Not very expensive. Very nice color scheme.
Tanya J.
Woodinville, WA
Really good for teasing hair. Works awesome with mousse or hair spray. Would definitely buy again.
Anna P.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Teasing brushes are great for volume! Make sure to spray a little hair spray and back comb away.
Aysia W.
Love this little tool, it's great to give you that little or big bump you want in a hairstyle
Yoazin V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this teasing brush even though I don't tease my hair often my sister got me this and it works amazingly well. Never dissapoints me every time I have used it has been great for me
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy using this product when I need to add volume to my hair I've used it many times and it's never disappoints me. My trick to using this it work in small sections. I would buy this again if I needed to
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this brush, whenever I curl my hair I use this to make more volume and it works great also it's a medium size so you can plop it in your purse just in case it's raining and your hair is losing volume.
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
What other marilyn monroe styling/beauty products do you have ?
Hannah B.
How well does this brush hold up?
Bobbi Jo M.
Windham, Ct
How much do these run for? And what stores can you get them from? Is there an off brand that compares to it ?