BY MARILYN

100% natural boar-bristle Elevated center row for added texture Extra long grip for user comfort Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Robanda International and are not a licensed retailer of Robanda International.  Robanda International guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Robanda International product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Lynn B.
This was my second purchase of this brand. It’s helpful for getting lift with your hair. Another quality product that I’ve had for years. It’s an expensive brush, but worth it. I bought mine at my hair salon.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
I really enjoy using this product when I need to add volume to my hair I've used it many times and it's never disappoints me. My trick to using this it work in small sections. I would buy this again if I needed to
Yoazin V.
Love this teasing brush even though I don't tease my hair often my sister got me this and it works amazingly well. Never dissapoints me every time I have used it has been great for me
Dhanvi S.
When I style my clients hair I need to make sure that I am working efficiently and thoroughly. This brush makes that possible! It adds volume without over teasing and breaking my clients hair. It still looks shiny and plump even after the most aggressive of teasing a! Down here in Texas we like BIG HAIR HUNNY. But why should that mean breakage, dryness and brittleness?! It doesn't when you tease with this brush!
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
I love this brush, whenever I curl my hair I use this to make more volume and it works great also it's a medium size so you can plop it in your purse just in case it's raining and your hair is losing volume.
Kristin C.
Tacoma, WA
This is definitely my favorite brush for teasing. Best I've tried so far. My hair is thin and usually the tease doesn't last the day but with this brush it lasts significantly longer
Kendra P.
Defiance, OH
This is such a good teasing brush. This teases all hair thick and thin. I love using this over a normal drug store brush. This gives the perfect tease for my hair!
Brianna G.
Works wonders I use 3 times per week and it makes my hair poof. I like the bumb and this makes it so much easier. easy to find any beauty store.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Excellent teasing brush. Works really good for getting that extra oomph volume. Works on all hair types. Very easy to use.
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
I love this product
Especially since my hair is so flat. And to top it off I'm obsessed with marilyn monroe !! Amazing
Allyssa P.
New bedford, MA
What other marilyn monroe styling/beauty products do you have ?
Hannah B.
How well does this brush hold up?
Bobbi Jo M.
Bristol, CT
How much do these run for? And what stores can you get them from? Is there an off brand that compares to it ?