Marilyn Monroe™ White Blossom 13.50-Fl. Oz. Hand Soap uploaded by Cher F.Marilyn Monroe™ White Blossom 13.50-Fl. Oz. Hand Soap uploaded by Daesha M.Marilyn Monroe™ White Blossom 13.50-Fl. Oz. Hand Soap uploaded by Lyndse G.

BY MARILYN MONROE™

Daesha M.
philadelphia
This Marilyn Monroe Hand Soap Is Soo Scented I Can Smell It All Day But I’m Not Cause I’m Not Like That Lol But Still Something To Smell This Hand Soap Is Not Much Expensive In Mu Point Of View. I Use This Hand Soap For When I Want My Hands To Smell Good And Want That Nasty Strong Smell Off Me From Working Out Or Either Getting Musty Sticking Mud, Or Syrup Off Of My Skin!.!
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
Received as a gift and I love it! It smells so good! I have friends that ask where I got it when they use the guest bathroom. I have one for mine and one for the guest.
Kayla D.
I use this hand soap all the time! It is very moisturizing and it also has a great smell to it! I purchased it at Macy's for I think 1.99... maybe .99 I don't remember but I highly recommend!
Lyndse G.
Pasadena
Love love love! Lots of soaps make your hands dry but this is not one of those. It also smells so good and hey...who doesn't love Marilyn?
Cher F.
I do not recommend This $1 hand soap at all. Barely lathers. No fragrance. The bottle design is nice though.
Anna M.
It's a okay hand soap but after your done washing I usually put some lotion on cause it gets dry