Marilyn Monroe - The Seven Year Itch doll - from the twentieth Century Fox Collection

BY OPI

OPI Classic Nail Lacquers provide a comprehensive palette of gorgeous lacquers for every mood, style and season. With fun, descriptive names and high quality performance, these classic colors will have your clients asking for OPI Nail Lacquer every time! see more...

Buy on Amazon
ASHLEIGH S.
Generally very good product. They usually have nice coverage with one coat, or perfect coverage with two. The brush is thick so dispense is quite a lot of product. This can be an issue if you don't work fast. They do dry out faster than other products though. So you can't keep them for an eternity.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I found this at tj.maxx and i had to get it because i love green! This is for a more separated look so, you are supposed to put a silver polish on first and then the green on top. The green seperates and creates spaces. It looks really cool! Alone it looks just as good, you just have to put on about four layers to have a completely solid color.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
[product:marilyn-monroe---the-seven-year-itch-doll---from-the-twentieth-century-fox-collection] first time user bought about a week ago an love the color pigment. Have to paint a few layers for the super green look but it's beautiful an totally with the buy!!
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I really wanted to try this due to all the great reviews I had heard. Let me tell you....believe the hype! It is not only light weight and silky but I also feel like it is good for my nails and the colors are so bright
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
I purchase every item that I can with the Marilyn Monroe label. Not everything I purchase is of a good quality, but this was one that I was happy about. The colors are great and more importantly, the quality. It definitely stands up to the OPI name.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Awesome! Why can’t I find this again!
This is true to color and I only needed one coat and a topcoat! How awesome is this stuff!
I wish things weren’t limited edition or a scavenger hunt to find! If you get your hands on this, get lots!
Ally R.
Murray, UT
Anything Marilyn Monroe I always have to buy so I have this color and it really is a great green. Especially if you're doing Christmas theme OPI is one of my main go to nail polishes even though it's not a gel
Maria P.
Sioux City, IA
I bought this color thinking it was going to be a lot of a deeper green than what it was compared to other greens, I still enjoyed it and used it. I love the OPI brand they are the best in the game.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Marilyn Monroe is my icon and I love to collect anything that has her on it, so when I saw these I had to have them, plus this is my favorite movie by her. the colors are gorgeous and long lasting
Rae D.
I love OPI. I have never had a bad experience with any of it. I have never seen this collection, but obviously I need it! That’s one thing I love about OPI, always the best collections!