BY MARIE'S

Marie's® Ranch Yogurt Dressing.
Great taste with half the fat & calories of regular dressings.
All natural.
No preservatives. see more...

Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
Ranch dressing is one of my favs to use as a dipping sauce for foods like wings, veggies and even French fries. The yogurt dressing has fewer calories and fat and it tastes really good. I buy a lot of these yogurt dressings and the ranch is the best one.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
You can’t even tell this is made with yogurt it just taste like a bomb dressing! Except it’s actually better and it’s healthy for you because it’s made out of yogurt! I was so happy with this that I buy it frequently now!
Kinga S.
Love this dressing it's a great household staple. It's lower in calories and there for friendlier to my waistline! It tastes just like normal ranch does which makes it that much better mmmmm can't wait to eat some carrots with it!
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
If you are looking for a healthier ranch option, Marie’s dressings are a great way to go. Definitely isn’t true ranch dressing but it’s flavorful and a good substitute.
Mieke P.
Bend, OR
I like this yogurt dressing pretty well but I have to say I still prefer bolthouse. This brand was fairly expensive. It had a thick consistency which I didn’t care for.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
The only dressing I will buy. It's so delicious and tastes great with everything not just salads. We use it to dip pizza and chicken in. I use it as a marinade. It's worth the money.
Kaitlyn M.
Though it's kind of pricey I think it's worth it! It's really delicious and I don't feel as guilty using it since it has about half the calories, fat and sodium of regular ranch dressing
Sue  .
Hamburg, NY
This is a good alternative to regular ranch dressing. I was looking for a healthier option and this fit the bill. Great taste for a yogurt based product.
Shana T.
Franklin, TN
If youre looking to lighten up your dressing options this is a great choice. Great full flavor without adding extra sugars. Highly recommended
Kim w.
Wharton, NJ
This product is a great healthier alternative to other ranch dressings on the market, but there is no jeopardizing the taste at the same time
Tammi M.
I purchase my Marie brand dressings at all my stores. They are called Lucky, Safeway, Savemart, WinCo and Foodmax check your area and see if you have one of these stores or a branch.
Ramiza R.
Does anyone know where I can purchase this?