BY MARIE'S

Marie's® Ranch Yogurt Dressing.
Great taste with half the fat & calories of regular dressings.
All natural.
No preservatives. see more...

Marie's Yogurt Dressing Ranch

Start your review of Marie's Yogurt Dressing Ranch!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
You can’t even tell this is made with yogurt it just taste like a bomb dressing! Except it’s actually better and it’s healthy for you because it’s made out of yogurt! I was so happy with this that I buy it frequently now!
Kinga S.
Love this dressing it's a great household staple. It's lower in calories and there for friendlier to my waistline! It tastes just like normal ranch does which makes it that much better mmmmm can't wait to eat some carrots with it!
Peggy S.
Kingwood, TX
I found this yogurt dressing in the refrigerated section of the grocery store near the lettuce. Great fresh taste. My only complaint is the “shelf life” is shorter, probably because it has less preservatives... which is the trade off for the fresh taste!
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I absolutely love Marie's Yogurt Ranch Dressing. It is my favorite. It taste great and it has half the fat and calories of regular dressing. I have had a hard time finding it but when I can find it I buy it. I definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthier option to ranch dressing.
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro, MD
This is so tasty but I was a bit surprised when I caught my son is using it as an actual dip for the potato chips my first thought was oh then let me try it ...then I understand why the bottle emptied so quickly definitely loved it
Sherlie Kay M.
ORLANDO, FL
I love this ranch far better than any other brand. I like the yogurt one because it's lighter but doesn't taste like yogurt. Definitely recommend if you're trying to cut your carbs.
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
The only dressing I will buy. It's so delicious and tastes great with everything not just salads. We use it to dip pizza and chicken in. I use it as a marinade. It's worth the money.
Lisa F.
Island Park
Ranch dressing is one of my favs to use as a dipping sauce for foods like wings, veggies and even French fries. The yogurt dressing has fewer calories and fat and it tastes really good. I buy a lot of these yogurt dressings and the ranch is the best one.
Kaitlyn M.
Though it's kind of pricey I think it's worth it! It's really delicious and I don't feel as guilty using it since it has about half the calories, fat and sodium of regular ranch dressing
Brianne S.
Saint Johns , FL
If you are looking for a healthier ranch option, Marie’s dressings are a great way to go. Definitely isn’t true ranch dressing but it’s flavorful and a good substitute.