GroceryPantryMarie's
Yogurt Dressing Blue Cheese

Marie's Yogurt Dressing Blue Cheese

by Marie's

Marie's® Blue Cheese Yogurt Dressing.
Great taste with half the fat & calories of regular blue cheese dressing.
Real, premium ingredients.
No artificial preservatives.
Gluten free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie's Yogurt Dressing Blue Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Joanna F.
It's easy to be decadent with this blue cheese dressing because it's made with yogurt! You won't even notice the difference because it's rich and creamy. Great as a dip too. Gluten-free.
Samantha W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great blue cheese, I refer the chunky style but this still has great flavor. I use as dressing or dips.
Laura F.
Middletown, NY
A good blue cheese dressing, because of the yogurt it is a little runny, but tastes great
Lynnette S.
Borger
Purchased at: Albertsons
This is my favorite blue cheese dressing. We eat a wedge salad several times a week and always have this on hand. It’s a great price and a very tasty product. I highly recommend you try it. You won’t be disappointed
Jacqueline W.
Atlanta
Purchased at: Publix
Really, really good salad dressing without quite as many calories. Has a long shelf life in the refrigerator.
Amanda M.
Maynardville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
The one good thing about this dressing is the ability to grab it at Walmart. That’s about it. The price is comparable to other high end blue cheese items however the flavor was terrible. We are very big fans of blue cheese but will not be purchasing this one again
Sherlie Kay M.
Orlando, FL
This is very good dressing! Marie's is my favourite brand for dressing hands down. I prefer using this one for wings because it has a thinner consistency than the jars of ranch. It's lighter but had an excellent flavor and doesn't taste like yogurt, just really good ranch dressing.
Lori K.
orlando
Marie's dressings never disappoint. I have tried many but this one and also the blue cheese vinaigrette.
Dolores M.
Thousand Oaks, CA
This dressing is so delicious!!!!!! You need to try it! By the picture it looks like they repackaged it. The reason I stopped buying it was because it was more on the pricey side, but whenever it's on sale I buy it!
Jennifer S.
Minneapolis , MN
Marie's dressing is good however it's a little expensive for my large family if it wasnt so expensive it would be my go to dressing.

Looking for your answer?