BY MARIE'S

Only Real Premium IngredientsMakes a Great MarinadeNew Flavor see more...

Buy on Walmart
Noelle P.
Mantua, NJ
I was hesitant buying this flavor at first, but I’m glad i did. It has quickly become my favorite salad dressing. In fact, i love all of Marie’s products and I’d highly recommend trying.
Theresa S.
There is always a bottle of this in our fridge. We eat a lot of salad in my house and this has become the family's favorite dressing. It's just so good and goes well with any salad.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my secret weapon to wow anyone with my salads. I use this dressing in my salads with goat cheese, as well as marinade for protein. I love the flavor of this salad dressing.
Alexandra M.
Port Orange, FL
delicious flavorful salad dressing. all of marie’s dressings are delicious. would definitely recommend. try even marinating chicken with it!
Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
This is a wonderful dressing! Very creamy and loaded with flavor! I absolutely Love vinaigrette dressings and this one did NOT disappoint.
Nin W.
KASILOF
This definitely goes in within my salad during lunch. You could also use it with burrito rap as will.
Mariam S.
Jounieh, Mount Lebanon
This dressing i have tried it once only.and i bought it from a supermarket because my friend recommended me to get it and it was delicious. It is affordable and healthy. I would buy it when i want to .
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
I absolutely love these products, they are all so amazing. All the options are amazing, there’s many to choose from! They all make everything look sooo good & last forever! I love purchasing these products and I would highly recommend trying them if you’re interested!
Julia M.
London, London
It was ok. I tried it on a whim to see how I'd like it. And I wouldn't write home about it. But apparently I'll write a review. Would not buy