BY MARIE'S

Only Real Premium IngredientsMakes a Great MarinadeNew Flavor see more...

Noelle P.
Mantua, NJ
I was hesitant buying this flavor at first, but I’m glad i did. It has quickly become my favorite salad dressing. In fact, i love all of Marie’s products and I’d highly recommend trying.
Theresa S.
There is always a bottle of this in our fridge. We eat a lot of salad in my house and this has become the family's favorite dressing. It's just so good and goes well with any salad.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my secret weapon to wow anyone with my salads. I use this dressing in my salads with goat cheese, as well as marinade for protein. I love the flavor of this salad dressing.
Christina R.
Any balsamic vinaigrette’s from Marie’s are hands down the best out there! Calories are acceptable and it’s available at most grocery stores!
Alexandra M.
gainesville florida
delicious flavorful salad dressing. all of marie’s dressings are delicious. would definitely recommend. try even marinating chicken with it!
Jessica W.
so, so, so, so good!  I love this dressing with just about everything.  It has great flavor and I always find new ways to use it.
Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
This is a wonderful dressing! Very creamy and loaded with flavor! I absolutely Love vinaigrette dressings and this one did NOT disappoint.
Giselle C.
Santa Ana, CA
This dressing to me adds great flavor to tour salads but I only like to use it on an only greens salad but not on other ones
Nin W.
KASILOF
This definitely goes in within my salad during lunch. You could also use it with burrito rap as will.
Nikki M.
This is by far one of my favorite salad dressings. It has a really nice fresh flavor to it.