Marie's Thousand Island Dressing

by Marie's

Marie's® Thousand Island Dressing.
All natural.
No preservatives.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie's Thousand Island Dressing!
north attleboro
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE the flavor of this salad dressing! The brand is amazing and you can find great healthy ways to use them online! So good!
Seatac, WA
I love mziresalad dressing. Me and my daughter love making and eating salads. Cant go wrong with any of these salad dressing
This dressing is creamy and full of flavor. I much rather have this dressing then wishbone. I will keep buying this brand.
Grayson, KY
I put this on a ton of my salads and also my burgers as well. Goes well with almost anythingyou’re willing to put it on.
Tonawanda
Very good dressing!! Nice flavor and consistency. Good for the price, and is a nice addition to my salad and other items!
Merrick
great over a salad. a little goes a long way. reminds me of this famous restaurant i used to go to. great on everything
New Orleans
Great brand for salad dressing staple. I’ve been buying Marie’s for over 10 years and have never had a complaint.
Corp Christi, TX
Oh my Goodness ! Delicious dressing. It’s a special treat to get this brand. We love it when it’s available.
Jonesville
Purchased at: Kroger
The only 1000 island I will eat. It's tangy tart and sweet full of veggies. Great on salads and sandwiches.
Fitzgerald, GA
This is my favorite thousand island dressing from the grocery store. It’s super thick and great tasting.

Looking for your answer?