BY MARIE'S

Recipe: Asian Pear Salad. For more recipes visit www.maries.com. see more...

Jamillah A.
Philadelphia, PA
This dressing is a little saltier than I would like, but it’s still pretty tasty! It’s the perfect dressing when you want something light & kinda sweet. Don’t forget the mandarin oranges and crunchy topping with your salad. Yum!
Lisa H.
White , GA
I absolutely love this dressing! Reminds me of dressing at the hibachi place. Great flavor and price point, I can buy it everywhere. It’s my fave on a steak salad or anything with a Japanese flair!
corry p.
Valley stream, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Absolutely delicious. Tastes just like the one I get in my favorite Japanese restaurant. If you like ginger you will love this one!
Michele G.
I love this dressing with cucumbers and spinach salad. It’s different than others out there but is great with chicken and salad.
corrine p.
Staten Island, NY
Great salad dressing! Its light and super flavorful, I like to pair it with almonds and raw broccoli in a fresh salad.
Michelle A.
Stuart, FL
These were all so delicious but this was my favorite one. Marie’s always does a good job
Amanda N.
Purchased at: Instacart
This dressing is amazing!!!! Along with the blue cheese also by the Marie brand. They’re my favorite to put on any salad!