BY MARIE'S

Recipe: Ahi Tuna, Avacado & Orange Salad. see more...

Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
Great sweet flavor! It's great on a fruit &a spinach salad, or to just dip your fruit in, always fresh, never had an issue with it. I do recommend if you like dips for your fruit or enjoy a nice fruit salad. I will purchase again
Karen C.
Jamison, PA
Marie’s Poppy seed dressing is on of my favorites! Love it on a kale and Brussel sprout salad or a spinach and strawberry salad. Definitely worth the price adds great flavor!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
One of my favorite dressings and seems unique to the Marie’s brand. It’s light and sweet without being too much for the tastebuds and versatile for many types of salads. I would highly recommend and actually should pick more up myself I haven’t had it in years and still remember how delicious this dressing is :)
April P.
Oceanside, CA
When I used to get dressings it was always Ranch or French. But once I experienced Marie’s Poppy Seed Dressing it was a game changer for my salads. It’s so light and full of flavor. The Poppy seeds are the equivalent of having the vanilla flecks in my ice cream—it’s a visually welcome necessity.
Daphnne C.
I was introduced to this dressing from a friend. Would have never thought I would have liked it as much as I do. Goes great as a dip for a crudités. It’s a bit pricey but I don’t buy it it very often cause I don’t use it as a dressing as much as I use as a dip.
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite dressings. I used to love a restaurant as a kid who had a great poppy seed dressing salad and this is a almost exact copy. It brings back great memories!
Bailey D.
Sandy, OR
I use this poppy seed dressing for my salads that I have every night before my dinner and it has such a great flavor. It's sweet, salty, bold, and everything in between.
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo , CA
Best dressing I've ever had! I love the sweetness this dressing has and the actual poppyseeds. I love to mix with cranberries and sunflower seeds on my salad.
Erin R.
I love this poppyseed dressing on a spinach salad - with chicken, apples, cheese, dried cranberries, and walnuts! Super easy to throw together for a crowd!
Laura K.
My family loves the flavor of this dressing. It is one of my daughter's favorite dressing and is asked for often.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
Is this dressing good? I been looking for a good tasty dressing my salads I'm tired of ranch