BY MARIE'S

Recipe: Ahi Tuna, Avacado & Orange Salad. see more...

Kayla H.
Great sweet flavor! It's great on a fruit &a spinach salad, or to just dip your fruit in, always fresh, never had an issue with it. I do recommend if you like dips for your fruit or enjoy a nice fruit salad. I will purchase again
Daphnne C.
I was introduced to this dressing from a friend. Would have never thought I would have liked it as much as I do. Goes great as a dip for a crudités. It’s a bit pricey but I don’t buy it it very often cause I don’t use it as a dressing as much as I use as a dip.
Karen C.
Jamison, PA
Marie’s Poppy seed dressing is on of my favorites! Love it on a kale and Brussel sprout salad or a spinach and strawberry salad. Definitely worth the price adds great flavor!
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
One of my favorite dressings and seems unique to the Marie’s brand. It’s light and sweet without being too much for the tastebuds and versatile for many types of salads. I would highly recommend and actually should pick more up myself I haven’t had it in years and still remember how delicious this dressing is :)
Bailey D.
I use this poppy seed dressing for my salads that I have every night before my dinner and it has such a great flavor. It's sweet, salty, bold, and everything in between.
Erin R.
I love this poppyseed dressing on a spinach salad - with chicken, apples, cheese, dried cranberries, and walnuts! Super easy to throw together for a crowd!
Katie M.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE all of Marie ' s salad dressing! This is especially good with a strawberry/blueberry/chicken salad. Yum!
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely love this poppy seed dressing. It's nice and sweet and really goes well with most salads.
Amber L.
This is the best dressing! It's great over a cranberry and cashew chicken salad. We bought this alot.
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
I love Marie's dressings. This one is thick, creamy and sweet. I love this with spinach salads.
Alison F.
Fremont, CA
Is this dressing good? I been looking for a good tasty dressing my salads I'm tired of ranch