Marie's® Parmesan Ranch Dressing 12 fl. oz. Jar uploaded by Rachel F.

BY MARIE'S

Recipe: Prosciutto, Fig and Parmesan Cheese. For more recipes visit www.maries.com. see more...

Caitlin P.
Lake City
Hands down the best ranch. We’ve made a special salad just because of this ranch. It has the best flavor and it’s not over powering with the cheese. Highly recommend all flavors.
Jocelyn F.
I first had this at my besties house when we were like, tweens. I've been eating it ever since. it's a little higher in price so I don't get it all the time, but it's amazing. it's my little 'treat' when I can splurge. the creamy ranch and the parmesan taste, OMG. absolutely marvellous enhancement to any salad.
Cindy S.
po box 693 Newell, SD 57760
Best of all that I love.  Perfect for salads and veggie dips.  Flavor is rich and creamy.  Affordable and exceeds expectations.  I use it and recommend it as well.  I recommend using it when creating your own spinach dip.  I have and served in a bread bowl with great results!
Andrea B.
Purchased at: Target
Best brand of dressings ever. So flavorful not runny and perfect for dipping salads. Yogurt options as well
Johanna H.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Kroger
My boyfriend really loves this brand for ranch. We aren’t the biggest fan of ranch on our salads but we do like it for dipping chicken or veggies in. This one is a little thicker so it is great for dipping!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Purchased at: Kroger
The dressing is so great. I try to remember to grab it every time I am making a salad as a family meal. It's easy to forget otherwise because it's not on the shelf with the rest of the dressings
Alicia T.
Fultonville
Purchased at: Walmart
Great dressing. Very flavorful. Beat one I’ve ever had was Asiago peppercorn. I’d give Marie’s 2 thumbs up for sure!!
Lundyn M.
Flower Mound, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my family have been loving this dressing. It makes up excited for salads! Went through our second jar and will definitely keep repurchasing
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
I love Maries salad dressing. Me and my daughter love making and eating salads. Cant go wrong with any of these salad dressing
Ashley W.
Morgantown
This is my new favorite dressing for dipping veggies in. It gives a new flair to eating veggies. It is an acquired taste.