Marie's® Parmesan Ranch Dressing 12 fl. oz. Jar uploaded by Rachel F.

BY MARIE'S

Recipe: Prosciutto, Fig and Parmesan Cheese. For more recipes visit www.maries.com. see more...

Amanda P.
Love this dressing Maries parmesan ranch. So smooth and creamy but not to rich. Is a definite buy when I go to the grocery store
Ashley Z.
SEATAC, WA
I love Maries salad dressing. Me and my daughter love making and eating salads. Cant go wrong with any of these salad dressing
Christian H.
San Pablo, CA
This is a family favorite in our house. My husbands personal request. It is thick and creamy. Great for salads and as a dip.
Ashley W.
Morgantown
This is my new favorite dressing for dipping veggies in. It gives a new flair to eating veggies. It is an acquired taste.
Shannon F.
Hammond, LA
Everyone loves ranch dressing! This one is my absolute favorite. We put it on everything from buffalo wings to veggies!
Alicia T.
Fultonville
Purchased at: Walmart
Great dressing. Very flavorful. Beat one I’ve ever had was Asiago peppercorn. I’d give Marie’s 2 thumbs up for sure!!
Jen K.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is so good I have to be careful not to use the whole bottle! I can literally put this on anything!
Andrea B.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
Best brand of dressings ever. So flavorful not runny and perfect for dipping salads. Yogurt options as well
Payal D.
Edgewater, NJ
This is great for a dressing or even dip for veggies. I usually only buy this when I have a party.
Johanna H.
Wilsonville, OR
Purchased at: Kroger
My boyfriend really loves this brand for ranch. We aren’t the biggest fan of ranch on our salads but we do like it for dipping chicken or veggies in. This one is a little thicker so it is great for dipping!