Marie's® Parmesan Ranch Dressing 12 fl. oz. Jar uploaded by Rachel F.

BY MARIE'S

Recipe: Prosciutto, Fig and Parmesan Cheese. For more recipes visit www.maries.com. see more...

Erica D.
Citra, FL
Purchased at: Kroger
The dressing is so great. I try to remember to grab it every time I am making a salad as a family meal. It's easy to forget otherwise because it's not on the shelf with the rest of the dressings
Ashleigh W.
Hermitage, TN
My go to ranch for dipping vegetables. I serve it at all my summer parties with my crudités. Guests race about the favor and it goes with everything! Decently priced but on the higher end but definately a great dipping ranch for veggies, pizza and a nice traditional salad
Vicki M.
Brooksville , FL
Marie’s has great flavor and is always a hit. I use it to cook with as well as a salad dressing. The flavor is amazing in any dish or just as a dip. Sweet, southern, home style flavor and an endless line to choose from for your needs.
James T.
Madera, CA
I don't like any of the Marie salad dressings they all taste like they are nothing more than mayonnaise with a pinch of seasoning. Some of them even have a sweet aftertaste that is revolting and has ruined several perfectly good salads.
Vivian G.
Super creamy ranch.  It' smooth and zesty.  I love to add it to all my salads and it' so yummy my kids love it as a spread on sandwiches.  It's a must have at our house.
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is the best ranch on the market! I love using this for salads or dipping vegetables for a snack. The Parmesan really comes through the ranch, and the flavor is so cool.
Lea G.
Ocean City, NJ
Best ranch dressing on the market!! This is great for wings, salad, and more! It’s perfectly thick
bailey g.
Parmesan ranch dressing is so delicious. The texture is nice a creamy and flavor is very rich. It will be the best salad you've ever had with this on it.
Lundyn M.
Flower Mound, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my family have been loving this dressing. It makes up excited for salads! Went through our second jar and will definitely keep repurchasing
Jennifer F.
This is my 2nd favorite, i think the parmesan cheese is a little strong but still very tasty. I still purchase this flavor often