BY MARIE'S

Marie's® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip with Real Premium Ingredients.
Real, premium ingredients.
No artificial preservatives.
Gluten free. see more...

• Where do you buy this? How chunky is it?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Lots of cheese crumbles in this creamy dressing. It’s great for a dip and for salads. I also like to dip French bread in it. Fun for parties. I buy it at my local grocery story, well priced for the quality.
Allison P.
watertown, NY
I buy this product all the time. it is my favorite brand of blue cheese dressing. I love dipping chicken wings in it and I love it on my spinach salads. It tastes amazing. I usually buy it at Walmart. I will recommend this dressing to friends and I will continue to purchase it. So good!!!!!!
Meghan H.
I love Marie's blue cheese dressing. It's so rich and creamy and tastes delicious. It's the only brand I'll ever buy. I use Marie's blue cheese as a mix in for buffalo chicken dip. Last time I was at the store, there was no Marie's brand blue cheese. I used a different brand and would not do that again. It just wasn't the same!!
Stephanie W.
Marie's is my go-to dressing choice when I can. The dressings are thick and tasty. Perfect for anything that needs blue cheese like salads or buffalo chicken pizza or dip.
Milinda  .
This is one of my favorite dressing for everything. Great on a salad, dip for veggies, and can't forget the wings. You fund it in the produce section in the stores by myself. Take a chance and try.....you will not go bake to the regular salad dressing.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love any type of cheese so this Blue cheese dressing for the few salads I eat it's amazing, price it's good it's a big size jar of dressing I bought at bjs
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
A great blue cheese! Thick and creamy, with just the right amount of "blue cheese". Not to strong tasting but not flavorless.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood , FL
So so good! For people that enjoy blue cheese it is a must!! Very chunky and thick with little pieces of blue cheese!
Ashley C.
I love this for dipping buffalo wings in! Add it to salad or mix it into a meal for extra flavor and you are set!
Katelyn R.
Where do you buy this? How chunky is it?