BY MARIE'S

Marie's® Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing & Dip with Real Premium Ingredients.
Real, premium ingredients.
No artificial preservatives.
Gluten free. see more...

• Where do you buy this? How chunky is it?2 Answers
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I buy this product all the time. it is my favorite brand of blue cheese dressing. I love dipping chicken wings in it and I love it on my spinach salads. It tastes amazing. I usually buy it at Walmart. I will recommend this dressing to friends and I will continue to purchase it. So good!!!!!!
Sally W.
Kansas City, MO
Lots of cheese crumbles in this creamy dressing. It’s great for a dip and for salads. I also like to dip French bread in it. Fun for parties. I buy it at my local grocery story, well priced for the quality.
Meghan H.
I love Marie's blue cheese dressing. It's so rich and creamy and tastes delicious. It's the only brand I'll ever buy. I use Marie's blue cheese as a mix in for buffalo chicken dip. Last time I was at the store, there was no Marie's brand blue cheese. I used a different brand and would not do that again. It just wasn't the same!!
Stephanie W.
Marie's is my go-to dressing choice when I can. The dressings are thick and tasty. Perfect for anything that needs blue cheese like salads or buffalo chicken pizza or dip.
Milinda  .
This is one of my favorite dressing for everything. Great on a salad, dip for veggies, and can't forget the wings. You fund it in the produce section in the stores by myself. Take a chance and try.....you will not go bake to the regular salad dressing.
Michelle V.
Sanford
I love any type of cheese so this Blue cheese dressing for the few salads I eat it's amazing, price it's good it's a big size jar of dressing I bought at bjs
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
A great blue cheese! Thick and creamy, with just the right amount of "blue cheese". Not to strong tasting but not flavorless.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
So so good! For people that enjoy blue cheese it is a must!! Very chunky and thick with little pieces of blue cheese!
Ashley C.
I love this for dipping buffalo wings in! Add it to salad or mix it into a meal for extra flavor and you are set!
Katelyn R.
Where do you buy this? How chunky is it?