BY MARIE'S

Marie's® Creamy Chipotle Ranch Dressing.
Real, premium ingredients.
Creamy chipotle ranch with real buttermilk and mild smoked chiles.
No preservatives.
Gluten free. see more...

• Where can i find this? i have never seen it2 Answers
  • Where can i find this? i have never seen it1 Answers
  • Where can i find this? i have never seen it2 Answers
Michelle M.
If you’re looking for a new salad dressing this is the one. The flavor of this dressing is unique. It’s great to pair with a great salad with grilled chicken. I would consider this to be a healthy way of eating.
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
This is the one and only dressing I will use when I want steak in my salad! It's delicious!!! It has a bit of a kick, but nothing too strong. I usually don't like spicy foods, and I love this dressing.
Elena S.
Haverhill, MA
This is the only kind of ranch dressing that I will buy. I like the kick of chipotle and I feel that it's made with better ingredients than most dressings. I've even used it as a mayo replacement and I put it on everything that requires dressing or a dip.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Presley taste like regular ranch but it has a spice to it really good value I love it not very pricey really can compared to regular ranch it not really healthy for u but it taste good
sasha m.
This salad dressing is soooo good! I bought it after seeing a co worker make a delicious salad with it and I have been hooked ever since. I use it as a salad dressing and a sauce for chicken, wraps, beans and even veggie burgers.
Elena H.
Murrieta, CA
Omg this dressing is the BEST. !! perfect combination of spicy, I love making southwestern salad w. carne asada and this dressing I do wish it was a little smoothr so more can go a long way. but I love all marie calanders dressing . I have a full bottle in my fridge now! by far the best dressing
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
I cannot tell you how delicious this is! Marie's dressing is high quality taste, and this chipotle ranch has a great little kick but is full of flavor. I eat it on everything - salad, steak, potatoes!
Bricio V.
Goleta, CA
I will never have another ranch for my salads but this Chipotle Ranch! It’s got a nice tangy taste and of course you get the coolness of a simple ranch.
Krista A.
Inverness , FL
This is the best chipotle ranch I have ever tried since Marketside discounted theirs. The price is decent and taste good with my south west salad.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this dressing for both salads and to be used as a dip with veggies, chicken fingers and other things.  It is tasty.