BY MARIE'S

Recipe: Farmer's Chopped Salad. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
Bold ranch flavor with quality ingredients!! I put this ranch dressing at the top of my list!! A very versatile dressing that goes with just about anything!! I would recommend this!!
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
My mom uses this in her potato salad as her "secret ingredient" (don't tell anyone I told you that). For this reason it makes the best potato salad ever it is tangy and creamy and doesn't have a weird after taste like a lot solely mayo based salads can have!
S Y.
I love buying this brand because it’s not too expensive, comes in a nice heavy glass container, and it tastes great! I love how creamy this dressing is. It’s perfect on the side as a dip or in your salad. My toddler loves this ranch, and I love knowing there are no preservatives.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Marie's Ranch dressing is by far in the lead of dressings on the market. What I love most about this brand is that it is so darn flavorful! It's also rich and creamy which makes it hard to put down!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
This is a staple in our house. While ranch is not my favorite flavor of dressing, it is certainly my family’s favorite! We use this on everything from salad, celery and even buffalo chicken for a dip.
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I am completely obsesssed with ranch as i put it on everything. This is a pricier brand but it’s quality is definitely worth the price tag. It has more of a richer taste than other brands as well as more of a homemade taste.
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
Very tasty ranch. I was impressed. We usually use a mix but didn't want to wait for it to set so we grabbed the Marie's ranch. I think this would be good for more than just salads.
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
Marie's creamy ranch is my go to for dressings. I use it on a range of foods from salads to wings and all kinds of food In between. It taste great and my family loves it. I love using it in my recipes.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
I️ am not a big dressing person but my kids like ranch. If I️ have to buy ranch this is my go to. It has a better flavor than the rest to me and is my go to brand for dressings. I️ buy this brand over and over again.
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
Really a good ranch dressing. I used to be a Kraft only kind of girl but ate dinner with my daughter and she had this dressing. Creamy and smooth at the same time!