BY MARIE'S #72 in Salad Dressing

Recipe: Farmer's Chopped Salad. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Liz W.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
My mom uses this in her potato salad as her "secret ingredient" (don't tell anyone I told you that). For this reason it makes the best potato salad ever it is tangy and creamy and doesn't have a weird after taste like a lot solely mayo based salads can have!
S Y.
Foodie Expert
I love buying this brand because it’s not too expensive, comes in a nice heavy glass container, and it tastes great! I love how creamy this dressing is. It’s perfect on the side as a dip or in your salad. My toddler loves this ranch, and I love knowing there are no preservatives.
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
Marie's creamy ranch is my go to for dressings. I use it on a range of foods from salads to wings and all kinds of food In between. It taste great and my family loves it. I love using it in my recipes.
Christine B.
Bolingbrook, IL
Foodie Expert
I️ am not a big dressing person but my kids like ranch. If I️ have to buy ranch this is my go to. It has a better flavor than the rest to me and is my go to brand for dressings. I️ buy this brand over and over again.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Foodie Expert
Marie's Ranch dressing is by far in the lead of dressings on the market. What I love most about this brand is that it is so darn flavorful! It's also rich and creamy which makes it hard to put down!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
This is a staple in our house. While ranch is not my favorite flavor of dressing, it is certainly my family’s favorite! We use this on everything from salad, celery and even buffalo chicken for a dip.
Linda R.
Tuscumbia
Foodie Expert
Really a good ranch dressing. I used to be a Kraft only kind of girl but ate dinner with my daughter and she had this dressing. Creamy and smooth at the same time!
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
Foodie Expert
Very tasty ranch. I was impressed. We usually use a mix but didn't want to wait for it to set so we grabbed the Marie's ranch. I think this would be good for more than just salads.
Kristina E.
Sarasota, FL
I love this ranch dressing! I use it as a dip for veggies rather than salad dressing. It has a great flavor and it thicker than most which is what makes it a great dip.
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This is a great for dipping veggies and pita crackers in! I usually cut up a few and leave it on the table in my house... in an hour it’s usually gone!!