BY MARIE'S

Recipe: Farmer's Chopped Salad. see more...

Marie's® Creamy Ranch Dressing & Dip 25 fl. oz. Jar

Start your review of Marie's® Creamy Ranch Dressing & Dip 25 fl. oz. Jar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Carole M.
Monroe
This is sooooo good. The best ranch there’s just not enough in the container! I love the flavor and thickness and it’s not that bad in price either! I love how the jar is set up so it makes it less likely to over pour a portion.
Meghan H.
Orlando, FL
I don't know how to explain how amazing this is because it's hands-down my favorite dressing my family loves that we have like eight different flavors but this is our personal favorite
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
My mom uses this in her potato salad as her "secret ingredient" (don't tell anyone I told you that). For this reason it makes the best potato salad ever it is tangy and creamy and doesn't have a weird after taste like a lot solely mayo based salads can have!
Shasha Y.
I love buying this brand because it’s not too expensive, comes in a nice heavy glass container, and it tastes great! I love how creamy this dressing is. It’s perfect on the side as a dip or in your salad. My toddler loves this ranch, and I love knowing there are no preservatives.
Michelle S.
Meridian, MS
This dressing is delicious! It's rich and creamy and full of flavor! It's found in the produce section of most grocery stores. My only negative is it's very thick.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Marie's Ranch dressing is by far in the lead of dressings on the market. What I love most about this brand is that it is so darn flavorful! It's also rich and creamy which makes it hard to put down!
Ani D.
Rockledge, FL
Marie's ranch dip is by far one of my favorite dips for veggies. It's not a salad dressing, it's far too thick for salad; but oh what a good dip for carrots and celery, peppers, cucumbers, broccoli, you name it!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
This is a staple in our house. While ranch is not my favorite flavor of dressing, it is certainly my family’s favorite! We use this on everything from salad, celery and even buffalo chicken for a dip.
Amber B.
Sugar Hill, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Marie’s has a wonderful flavor. Creamy and smooth. I love to use it in my salads and to dip my carrots in. The price is good and it’s an easy to find brand in stores. I would recommend that others try this!
Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
Purchased at: Target
The best ranch dip ever! I use this exclusively for veggie trays. The ranch is thick and stays on the veggie without dripping. The taste is smooth yet tangy. It’s a pricier dressing but it is so worth it!!