Marie's® Creamy Ranch Dressing & Dip

by Marie's

Recipe: Farmer's Chopped Salad.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Marie's® Creamy Ranch Dressing & Dip!
Sharleshia H.
Jacksonville, FL
I like using this dressing as a dip for my veggies. This taste is good and is a well made dressing. I also appreciate the glass container and this ingredients looks goods.
Raquel B.
This dressing makes you want to eat salad and raw veggies of any sort. It’s creamy, thick and delicious. It’s not for the calorie conscious or price conscious as it’s pricey. All the flavors are worth trying. It’s great on sandwiches too.
Kristin D.
Since it also doubles as a dip, it’s thicker than other dressings. It has a great flavor. We really like that there’s no preservatives in it. It’s great on salads, with wings, and dipping our pizza in it.
Diana T.
this upscale Ranch Dressing is GREAT, on wings, salads, burgers, vegetables, what ever, thick rich and creamy, Best Tasting Ranch and much better than the other cheap brands that taste like vinegar
Yordanka I.
Marie's® Creamy Ranch Dressing & Dip uploaded by Yordanka I.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product with healthy ingredients (considering alternative competition). Far better tasting than Hidden Valley or Kraft. Similar in taste and consistency to LiteHouse.. his upscale Ranch Dressing is GREAT, on wings, salads, burgers, vegetables, what ever, thick rich and creamy, Best Tasting Ranch and much better than the other cheap brands that taste like vinegar
Rebecca W.
Rialto, CA
This is a good ranch dressing. It’s creamy and bursts with herbs and seasonings. I like to put it on my chicken sandwich as well as salads of course. It’s not expensive at all either(about 3.50 where I live).
Vicki R.
In my opinion this is one of the best Ranch Dressing on the market. Thick and rich and very flavorful. It's great not only on a salad, but with raw, fresh veggies as well.
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Best refrigerated ranch dressing and dip out there. I always get the biggest size and we use it for everything from salads and veggies to pizza. So fresh tasting and perfectly seasoned.
Bhumika B.
Buffalo
This so delicious 😋 with chips or with chicken 🍗 it so good the best I like the flavors and the taste and the price are not the bad shipping are good and it healthy I am not disappointed I love it thank you 🙏
Frances R.
Frederica, DE
Rich and creamy dressing that is perfect as a dip. Dip veggies or chips in this tasty dressing. Great poured on your salad, too.

Looking for your answer?